Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

PostSubject: Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:04 am

Roy woke up, opening his eyes. The sun was shining outside. He smiled and snuggled closer to her, kissing her cheek softly. "Good morning mi lady." He whispered softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:51 am

She moaned softly in her sleep. As she turned around feeling soft lips on her cheek. She opened one eye. Tilting her head a little. ''Oh it is you.. Good morning.'' She said as she laid her head back and closer her eyes.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:22 am

He smirked tickling her sides. "What's the matter mi lady? Wrong lover?" He asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:27 am

She laughed at his tickle. ''I can take tickling, And yes where is FireFly.'' She said as she sat up and looked around. Teasingly.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 am

He smirked, but then took a disgusted face. "Don't say that slime bags name again." He then pulled her down ontop of him, kissing her passionattely.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:21 am

She laughed about his comment. Kissing him back with the same passion. She pulled away. ''Why not? Are you jealous?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 am

OOC : lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He sat up, smiling widely. "Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" He pulled her closer, from her chin, kissing her softly. "You are beautifull, sexy and smart.You could catch any man, even better than me. I could never catch another you." He said keeping their faces close to eachother.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:53 am

She frowned. ''Okay..You are going to far now..'' She said as she got off him. ''Time for you to go. I never mix Business with pleasure. And I don't want this to get in my way.'' She growled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 pm

He felt a little hurt by that comment. "Fine." He went to get his things and went out of the door. He glanced back at her over his shoulder and closed the door. He left the mansion, Karim had been camping outside, and just got up and started to follow him. He went back to the rebel camp.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello   Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:31 am

She rolled her eyes when he left, she stood up and walked towards the bathroom. She undid her clothes and stepped into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello   

Back to top Go down

Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1