Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My enemy or my crush?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

My enemy or my crush? Empty
PostSubject: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:02 am

The morning started off like any other, except a young woman who had fancied herself a matchmaker cast a spell on some unsuspecting indiviuals. She smiled as she recited the incantation, "Begun by Love by Love Undone, for you I will choose a worthy lover." And she laughed as she picked people to fall in love, her work was just beginning of course the spell would only last a day but no one was perfect. Besides she was sure that by the end, these people would be thanking her for her intervention.

Amanda walked into the diningroom, carrying a bottle of vodka and some fresh strawberries. She went to the blender and put the strawberries in, she then added some ice and started the blender. She took out a tall glass and put the strawberry ice slush in it and then poured in the vodka. She took a sip and leaned her head back, enjoying the taste. She hopped on the counter and started to drink in silence.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:48 am

Slade walked into the dining room, He stopped seeing Superwoman there. He narrowed his eyes. I can never be alone can I? He turned around to walk out of the dinging room.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:51 am

She saw Deathstroke enter and smiled, raising her glass up. "Where are you going? I've got some booze here!" She said smiling seductively.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 am

He frowned turning around. ''You hate me?'' He said looking at her sudden seductive smile. What was she doing? Was she drunk already?
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:55 am

She jumped off of the counter and went to him, wrapping her arm around his, pulling him back to the diningroom. "Love and hate are just two sides of the same coin. Come on, I'll pour you a drink." She said going to make him one. She then walked back to him and handed it to him, making sure she was a bit too close for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:57 am

He raised his eyebrow. Before he grinned taking a sip as he took place on a chair at the table. ''What is it? You want something from me? Or are you just drunk?'' He said taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 am

She sat on the table infront of him. "It's vodka, ice and strawberries, no poison in it i swear." She took a sip from his glass looking at his eye. "See? No poison. And this is my first glass." She said taking a sip from her own.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 am

He grinned. ''You've become crazy. Have you forgotten to take your crazy pil?'' He asked taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:26 am

She smirked laying on the table, supporting her upper body with her arms. Her cleavage was showing generous amount of flesh. "Maybe, or maybe I just like you." She said tracing his chest muscles with her finger. She took another sip of her vodka.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 am

He laughed out loud. ''So what do you want?'' He asked smirking at her. He looked at her cleavage. Shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:24 am

She smiled seductively. "Isn't it obvious?" She asked getting up and walking behind him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pressing her breasts against his back. She leaned her mouth to his ear and licked it.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 am

He felt her lick his ear. He rolled his eyes. Grabbing her wrists He threw her over his head. She landed on her feet. He stood up still holding her wrists Holding them on her back as he pushed her against the fridge. ''You've had your chance sugar.'' He whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:33 am

She was surprised when he threw her, and pushed her against the fridge. She looked at him over her shoulder. "What? Are you suddenly interested in only one girl? As I recall you wanted to get with me back at the hallway when Laura saw us." She said in a very low and seductive tone. She then pulled her hands free, pushing him away a little before kissing his lips passionattely. She pulled away slightly. "Or is it that you don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot?" She asked in that seductive tone of hers.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:40 am

He was surprised when she suddenly kissed him. His eyes widen before he raised his eyebrow. ''And what about your boyfriend? Won't he get jealous?'' He said smirking lightly. Would one more time be that big of a problem? He pulled her closer lightly. Laura will get jealous for sure..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:44 am

She held her finger on his lips. "We are on a break for now. I'm not sure if I should take him back. Maybe you can help me make my mind about that." She pulled him to another kiss from the collar of his shirt, pressing her body against his.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:49 am

He pulled away from the kiss. ''Get your own sex toys..I am not one of them.'' He said pushing her away. ''I've already had you. It is no fun when you are willingly.'' He said as he turned around and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:29 pm

When he pulled away she looked at him wondering why he did so. She then smirked, watching him walk away. "Well if you change your mind you know where I am." She walked past him. "And just so you know, I could have played hard to get." She said winking at him and vanished behind the corner going to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My enemy or my crush?   My enemy or my crush? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My enemy or my crush?
Page 1 of 1