Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Might Not Get Tomorrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

We Might Not Get Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Bruce walked to his room, shutting the door behind himself. He grunted lightly with the click of the door. He moved to his bed, laying in it to stare at the ceiling. so many thoughts that he didn't want to confront had bubbled up and out of somewhere he hadn't even known.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Chloe hesitated outside the door before she knocked on it, "Bruce....can I talk to you?" She asked through the door, she needed to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Bruce almost wanted to yelled no, but he knew better. She was just as confused as he was, "come on." He said roughly, still unhappy with the fact she didn't remember anything.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Chloe slowly came in, she felt guilty and she didn't know why, "I....know I don't remember you Bruce not completely anyway. I'm sorry about that...I wish I could remember though." She said eventually as she stood there awkwardly, she wasn't even sure why she was apologizing....but she felt like she owed him an apology.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:03 pm

"It's not your fault." He stated, his voice not moving an octave, "It's not your fault for any of this, so don't act like you it is all your fault."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Chloe shook her head, "Thats just it Bruce....I mean why am I only remembering a few people? I would....much rather have you be the one I remember." She said softly, she didn't even know why she was saying that except she could tell she was being honest.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Bruce sat up from his bed, turning his view to Chloe, "Again, not your fault. Blame the computer in your brain."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:11 pm

She sighed, "I have a lot to blame Brainiac for....I'm going to make sure the bastard pays if I ever get him out of me." She muttered. She cleared her throat, "So uh how are you feeling?" She asked, knowing that it was a hollow question but asking nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Bruce nodded along with her before she asked how he was. He lips frowned lightly for only a moment, "Fine." He wasn't he knew, but it would help her to believe it. Would she even believe he thought himself to have been assaulted by the woman that killed his son? He wasn't sure, so his would just let her believe everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Chloe frowned, "If you're sure." She said uncertainly before she turned to go, "You know you can talk to me right?" She asked as she threw one look back at him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 pm

"There are somethings you won't understand, just by the sheer lack of not remembering. It would do more harm to tell you about them, since you wouldn't completely grasp the concept." Bruce said in his fancy words, he didn't want her to leave but he felt so... distant to her now. He wanted to talk to Diana, talk to her about all of this. She was a woman, she'd know what to do?
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Chloe frowned, "Maybe it....maybe it wouldn't I mean for starters, I'm pregnant and I don't even know who the father is. I don't even know what kind of future I could offer any child I have here." She said as she put a hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Bruce leaned forward for a moment, bringing his head to look at her, "You were raped and I tried to make sure you weren't pregnant. I gave you a pill that should have lasted you the week, but we did have intercourse soon after that. You said you really wanted it, it was almost all you could think about." He almost laughed, almost, "It's either myself or your rapist... and I doubt it's the latter." He swallowed, trying to understand if it really could be his.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Chloe's eyes widened as she tried to take it in, "We...uh....oh wow. I am so sorry...I think I need to sit down." She said and did so rather suddenly as she stared down at her hands. She raised her head to meet his, "Do you have feelings for me Bruce? I just need to know now." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 pm

"I'm not sure, honestly... part of me just wants to pick up where we left off but part of me... knows we ended our relationship." He stated, knowing it might hit her hard, the break up was... well harsh.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:43 pm

She nodded and bit her lip, "So uh what should we do about the baby then?" She asked quietly once she got her voice back.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:44 pm

"Keep it?" He asked, looking up, "It's not fair to the fetus if we have issues." He stated flatly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:47 pm

She nodded, "I wouldn't have gotten an abortion anyway...I don't think I could live with myself if I did that." She said honestly and placed a hand on her stomach again with a small smile on her face. "So we're on a break right now from each other right? Do you still want that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:52 pm

"The break... is still on. The moment I leave your life the sooner it's going to get better and less dramatic." Bruce stated with a sigh, all the women he ever was with was either killed or horrible things plagued them until he ended it with them.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:55 pm

She nodded, trying not to focus on how much pain that brought her "Ok then." She said quietly and got up, she knew there were more reasons that he hadn't given her yet. "Thank you for being honest with me Bruce." She said before she turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Might Not Get Tomorrow   We Might Not Get Tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Might Not Get Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: