Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poisoned...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 am

Roy had been running for over 10 minutes now. He was dizzy and it was slowing him down. He saw the mansion where Jade lived. He stumbled down, but picked himself up quickly. He ran to the training grounds, feeling the need to get support from something. He stopped for a second before continuing on. He reached the garden before he fell down again, not able to get up. Karim came to him worried, poking his master with his snout. The dog started to bark trying to get someones attention.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 am

Jade had finished her shower and got dressed. She was braiding her hair when she suddenly heard a dog barking, She recognized the bark. As jade walked to the window, Her eyes widen seeing Roy lay on the ground. She hurried outside, ''R-roy? '' She knelt down next to him,
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:41 am

He felt really feverish and the world was whirling infront of his eyes. He closed his eyes, suddenly hearing a familiar voice. "J-jade...??" He asked opening his eyes seeing her face hover over him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:52 am

''Roy what's wrong..?'' She asked looking at him. She went through his hair. His pupils were trying to focus to her, She narrowed her eyes. ''What happened?''
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:05 am

He closed his eyes, they felt too heavy to keep open. HE lifted his arm and gave her the stinger. "I got poisoned." He said weakly. "Can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:16 am

Her eyes widen, She helped him up. ''Let's get you out of here..'' She said as she held his one arm around her neck. She carried him inside, Laying him on his bed. She looked at the stinger. ''Who did this?''
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:35 am

"Some bee lady... at the villain house...." He took her hand. "She said it takes from half an hour to three hours for the poison to kill." He squeesed her hand. "I wasted about twenty minutes getting here.... please.. you have to help me..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:13 pm

She looked at her hand listening carefully. She narrowed her eyes. Some bee lady.. She raised her eyebrow, Before her eyes softened when he squeezed her hand. ''Don't worry..I will not let you die. If only I knew what kind of poison you got into yourself..'' She sighed. ''Let's see..'' She said as she stood up. Opening her cabinet above her desk.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:20 pm

He let her get up, laying his head on the pillow. "That's the stinger, I took it with me incase it was needed to make the antivenom." He swallowed, the fever was starting.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:05 pm

She took the stinger out her pocket. Laying it under her loop, She looked at it. ''Hm..Let's see.'' She looked inside the cabinet. Taking out a syringe, She looked into the syringe. ''Good thing I always anti venom for both snake and bee infections..'' She said as she walked to him taking his hand. She slightly pushed the syringe in the place where he had pointed to. ''Just so you know..Your body needs to make anti bodies. So just stay down for now..''
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm

He nodded to her weakly. "Thank you Jade." He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:50 pm

''No problem..Do you want to rest?'' she asked sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:07 pm

He took her hand. "Not really, I keep my eyes closed so the world stops spinning." He said smiling weakly at her. "Were you worried about me?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:20 pm

She looked at him. ''Maybe a little...What could I do? Leave you there to die? I am not that heartless...'' She looked to the window. Squeezing his hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:24 pm

He smirked. "So nobody kills me but you huh?" He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:32 pm

She shook her head. ''I don't want to see you die slowly and pain full... When I kill you I will make it fast so you will not suffer.'' She smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:36 pm

He smiled. "I'm honoured." He said before slowly passing out, letting the antivenom do it's job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poisoned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned...   Poisoned... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poisoned...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Hellfire Club :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: