Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You can die from having this baby..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

You can die from having this baby.. Empty
PostSubject: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:41 am

Laura's eyes widened when she just saw Slade kept walking, before she yelled out again in pain again..The tears running down her cheeks, though she was surprised when Amanda helped her..And drove her to the hospital..

---
At the hospital..

---
Laura was clenching her stomach, wanting the pain to go away. She clinged to Amanda..She saw the doctors walk to her and helped her into the examining room..And the doctor who said she was pregnant was there as well..

---
After the exams..

---
Laura laid in the little bed, looking at her hands, the tears running down her cheeks..She let Amanda stay in the room, due to she had helped her..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:44 am

She had stayed quiet because she didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you like that." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 am

Laura kept looking down, "It's my fault.." She said, staring at her stomach now..

---
The doctor came in, and there wasn't a good news expression on her face, "Laura?"

---
Laura brought up her head, "Y-Yes?"

---
She walked to Laura, sitting next to her, "I just had to check up on a patient earlier today..Who was in her first month, and had these exact pains..And what I'm about to tell you..Is going to be hard to take in.."

---
Laura looked at her, freezing as she feared the worse, "W-What?"

---
"You have placenta previa.." She said, seeing the confused look on Laura's face, "In short..you could die from having this baby.."

---
Laura's eyes opened wide, becoming speechless as she just sat there..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:53 am

Amanda was speechless. She stepped closer to Laura wrapping her arm around the girl and sitting down on the bed. "What does that mean exactly doctor?" She asked firmly. "You say she could die, but how certain is that?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 am

Laura just sat there, looking down in shock..

---
The doctor looked at the other woman, "We have had several patients..Who lived and died from this..And it's fifty percent chance she will die..Or she will live."

---
Laura gripped the bed sheets, feeling the tears form in her eyes again..This was just a horrible day, something she wished she would wake up, and it was all just a nightmare..

---
"Now..she doesn't have to have the child, we could abort it right now.."

---
"N-No.." Laura spoke out, "I'm not doing that to the baby's life..It isn't it's fault that I have this condition.."

---
"Why do you want to keep it, dear?"

---
"Cause..I saw aborts in my face all the time when I was a child, I'm not doing it..I'm against it..And if I die for giving birth to this child..Then so be it, but I'm going to keep my hopes up and hope that fifty percent chance..is to live..I just won't do it.."

---
The doctor nodded, "I'll let you be so you can have time to really think.." She said as she walked out the door..

---
Laura sat there..and it took a while before she finally broke down, falling back on the bed as she curled up..Her head buried into the pillow..
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:26 pm

[[OOC I have to go get a hair cut, I'll be back around 3 or 3:30 idk somewhere around there..]]
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:25 pm

She sat better on the bed and put her hand comfortingly on Lauras shoulder. "I'm not saying this to support abortion, but the procedure doesn't hurt that much and it's quite fast. Though you will feel bad about it after. Now that is all I'm saying about abortion." She said raising her hand up as if stopping her from saying anything to the abortion comment. "I just wanted you to know what it's like, nothing more." Her voice then suddenly turned into a more motherly one. "You will survive this thing." She said stroking her arm.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Laura didn't look at her, keeping her head buried, "This day couldn't get any worse.." She said, curling up as she kept on crying, "I don't know what to do Amanda..I'm pregnant..with his baby..and now I'm sure I'll never see him again.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:59 pm

"I don't know what will happen with him, but this I can promise, I will be here for you, if you'll have me." She said in that same firm, but caring tone.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Laura looked at her, "W-Why? After everything I've done to you..Why are you going to help me? Usually people leave me alone to drown in my own depression."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:09 pm

She felt a little insulted by that. "Did I leave you when Adam died?" She asked. "Do you want me to leave you to drown in your own depression? I have thick skin, I don't get bothered by something so trivial. What matters now is you and your baby."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Laura nodded, "Thank you Amanda, and I'm sorry for what I've said to you..You've been there for me so many times, and I treated you so poorly.." She said, feeling the tears fall down her face, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:15 pm

She smiled slightly. "That is water under the bridge now, no use being sad about it." She said wiping Lauras tears away. "Now, I wish that doctor would come back so we could find out what we need to do to keep you alive."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Laura nodded..

---
The doctor came back in, holding a piece of paper of things Laura would need to do. She walked to Amanda, "I'm guessing your going to take care of her? If so..may I speak with you outside?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 pm

She looked at Laura, as if seeing if she was alright for her to go. She got her permisson, and stood up, going with the doctor outside of the room. "Now, what is so secretive that can't be said infront of her?" She said sharply to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:25 pm

The doctor looked at Amanda, "Before I give you this paper explaining what Laura needs to do..We have to know where the father is." She looked at the woman, "I'm sorry for asking this, but I don't think Laura herself needs to tell me.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:28 pm

She looked at the piece of paper, then back to the doctor. "Why do you need the father of the baby? I'm not sure if he wants anything to do with the baby now."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:30 pm

"We just need to know where he is, cause usually..the fathers bring the mothers in..And may I ask why he wouldn't want anything to do with the baby?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:35 pm

She sighed. "Because he is an asshole." She said looking saddly at the door Laura was behind, then back at the doctor. "I am not the person who would understand the movements of his mind, but if it is important I can try to find him for you. But if her life isn't hanging in the balance of him not being here, I will take care of her." She said very firmly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:39 pm

The doctor nodded, "That's all I needed to know, and I think it would be better for you to take care of Laura, due to the fact the father is an asshole." She said as she nodded, handing her the paper, "Laura will need bed rest, don't let her overwork herself, and keep her eating healthy..And don't let her stay in bed all day, it will worsen her depression. And do not leave her alone, due to I see how depressed she is, and I do not want her hurting herself and the baby." She said, nodding to Amanda as they walked back into the room, smiling at Laura, "Well Miss Kinney if you think your fine, you can go home, but your friend will take care of you." She said as she unhooked Laura from the IVS, nodding to them, "And if you feel this pain again, please come back." The doctor said as she walked out..

---
Laura looked up at Amanda, "Wanted to know where Slade was, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:45 pm

She nodded to the doctor, understanding what she said. When they got back she stood there silent and watched the doctor work and leave the room. She then looked at Laura and nodded. "In a way, but no need to worry about him, I will be here for you. Just let me deal with Slade if he ever comes back." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:51 pm

"If he comes back.." She said, before looking up at her and nodding, "Thank you Amanda.." She said as she got up, letting Amanda help her to the car..While in the car, Laura gave directions to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can die from having this baby..   You can die from having this baby.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can die from having this baby..
Page 1 of 1