Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bananas are for monkeys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Bananas are for monkeys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 am

He rolled his eyes. Feeling superwoman poke him. He stood up. ''All that you can do is blame me. I would never hurt the baby! ..'' He was quiet when she told him he did not want it. ''Don't judge a book on it's cover.'' He said, As he glared at her. walking away from her he walked towards the bedroom. As he closed the door behind him, He punched the wall clenching his teeth.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 am

Laura watched the two of them fight..Her eyes widened when Slade got up and walked to the bedroom..She softened her eyes, "He didn't do anything..we were kissing...and then I fainted.." She said to Amanda, "Please..I want both of you to stop fighting.." Laura said as she got up slowly so she wouldn't feel as much pain..She walked towards her room, opening the door to look at Slade, "Slade?" She asked, looking at him..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 am

She let herself calm down, she was shaking a little. "Sorry.." She said to Laura. She walked after Laura.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 am

He held his back at her. As allot of rage ran through his veins. ''What's wrong Laura?'' He asked as soft as he could. Turning around lightly. As his eyes softened at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 am

Laura looked at him, "Please..stop fighting..both of you..None of this is your fault..I know you two don't like each other..But..for me please..please stop..figh.." She stopped as her world became dizzy, "ting.." She said as she started to fall forward.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:03 am

She rushed to catch Laura. She lowered them to her knees, trying Lauras forehead. She looked up at Slade, then back to Laura. "Should we take her to a hospital? It's not healthy, she has done this twice today. Maybe there is something wrong with the baby." She said worried.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 am

He nodded. ''We should..'' he said. Running a hand through his hair. What a drama.. He thought as he went down to carry Laura bridal style. ''You lead the way?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 am

Laura let them pick her up, she was half awake..She gripped his shirt with her right hand, not wanting her whole arm to dangle. And silently, the tears fell..She was scared..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bananas are for monkeys
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: