Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:04 am

Wally walked to the dining room with Canary on his other arm and Kitty on the other. He took them to two seats and pulled the chairs for them. "There ya go my ladies. Anything I can get you two?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:11 am

She sat down. Leaning her head back. ''Naa my stomach isn't looking for anything.'' She starred at his face for a moment. ''Sorry for that blue eye. You kinda asked for it.'' She said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:19 am

He touched his eye, it was starting to swell. "Yeah.... well I kinda did." he said as he made his way to the freezer and took out a pack of frozen peas, wrapped it in a towel and put it on his eye. "Let's hope it doesn't swell up too much." He joked. "Hey Canary. After breakfast, would you mind to teach me some martialarts stuff. It's just that I feel kinda weak without my powers."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:32 am

She laughed once he put the ice bag on his eye. ''Oh don't worry. it won't swell too much. '' She stood up.
''You want me to teach you some moves? Well better eat your breakfast quik so we can start right away.'' She winked walking to the fridge. She took out cheese and bacon. ''Do you like toast?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:37 am

"I love toast. Well I love any food." He grinned. "And thanks, Canary. I really apreciate it." He smiled at her kindly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:48 am

She smiled. ''No problem. You can't get your ass get kicked everytime you fight someone.'' She took two slices of bread and putted them into the toaster. ''You where so easy to push down. No offence but if you wouldn't have asked anything i would have begged you to train some more.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:53 am

He laughed. "I know, without my speed I'm in deep shit. That's why I feel so weak right now." He said a bit saddly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:57 am

She walked over to Flash tapping up his head. ''Don't be sad it's not your fault you don't have your speed. Don't worry once you've trained with me nobody dares to mess with you.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:03 am

He grinned widely. "That's why I asked you... I want to learn from the best."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:07 am

A warm smile was his return as she turned back to the toaster. As the two slices where perfect she laid them on a plate. ''Cheese and bacon.''

As she finished the toast she brought it to flash. ''You must be hungry.'' Placing it before him. She took place in the chair next to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:13 am

Kitty stayed quiet and let them talk for awhile before getting up and grabbing a plate, "Well I don't know about you two but I'm in the mood for some scrambled eggs." She said and went to the fridge where she pulled out a carton of eggs and then hunted around in the cabinets for a frying pan.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:23 am

He gave a thakfull smile to her, as she put the plate infront of him. "Thanks Canary." He put the ice bag on the table and started eating. "Mhm.... This is so good." When Kitty mentioned making scrambled eggs, he perked up. "Uuuh.... can I have some." He said eagerly like a child.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:26 am

She laughed. ''You are hungry!'' ''Have you been avoiding food? Maby that explains why you where so weak?''
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:32 am

Kitty laughed, "When is he not hungry?" She teased, before cracking some eggs into a bowl that she had grabbed along with her frying pan. "And of course, I'll make you some scrambled eggs I was going to make more anyway." She added to Wally with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:37 am

He smiled widely, and made the victory sing with his fingers. "Yay, thank you. And I haven't been avoiding food. It's just my metabolism."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:24 am

''Oke don't drown yourself in food then!'' She stood up. Rolling down so she could touch her toes. Bending her knees. She stretched her left leg out. Keeping her whole weight on her other leg. Switching to the other doing the same on the other side.
''You might want to warm up a bit once your finished. Otherwise you could easy hurt yourself.''
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am

Kitty giggled at Black Canary's comment and continued making some scrambled eggs, her stomach growled loudly and she blushed. "Looks like my stomach is excited for food." She said in a light tone
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:42 am

He laughed at Canarys comment. "You know I can break the sound barrier in matter of seconds, right? Just kidding, I know I need to stretch." He said finishing his last piece of toast.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:52 am

''Your stomach is indeed excited for food.'' She laughed. ''How come you are all hungry?''
Hearing Flash.
She stood up. ''Yeah i know you can.'' Giving him a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 am

Kitty smiled once the smell of finished scrambled eggs filled the room and grabbed a spatula to tip some onto her plate before filling up another plate for Flash. "Here ya go." She said brightly and headed to the fridge where she grabbed some ketchup and an apple. "So Canary, could you teach me some stuff too?" She asked eagerly as she put some ketchup on her scrambled eggs.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:03 pm

"Thanks Kit Kat." He said beaming at her. He started eating his eggs. When Kitty asked Canary if she could join in on the training, he looked at her excited. "That's a good idea Kitty. Can she Canary?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:04 pm

She smiled at them. ''If you both want to. But than i think you guys should switch sometimes. Because i can only teach one at the time.''
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:08 pm

Kitty smiled at them both, "Well whatever works for you Black Canary, I mean I would like to learn more self-defense." She admitted. She took a bite from her apple and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:18 pm

He finished his eggs, and took some juice from the fridge, to wash it down. "Okay Canary, I'll just wash up and then we can go." He said taking the pack of frozern peas and put it back to the freezer. Then proceeded to wash the dishes. "Okay, I'm done."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:22 pm

She nodded. ''Let's go than.'' She turned and walked out of the dinging room towards the danger room.
''You comming?'' she looked over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty   Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting breakfast with Canary and Kitty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Dining Room-
Jump to: