Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Meeting in the supermarket.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:29 am

Slade went out to buy some grocery's, Superwoman would watch over Laura...He walked into the supermarket. The coldness of the supermarket itself lighted his headache. He had this headache for some days already and taking painkillers would only make it worse..He wandered in the hall of the supermarket. Not really paying attention on what he was trying to find. Starring at the shelf with a blank expression
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:32 am

Lorna was shopping for some treats for the mansion. She wasn't planning on buying much, just enough to where everyone would be happy..Instead of always being sad. She wasn't looking where she was going, only to bump into someone. Which made her fall back due how buff the person was. Lorna got up, putting her hand on her head before she realized she bumped into someone. Her eyes widened as she spoke, "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking!"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:35 am

He felt somebody bump into him. It pulled him out of his thoughts as he looked at his side he saw a woman who had fallen to the ground. He saw her widen eyes. ''Don't worry it is okay.'' He turned his body fully to her. ''Are you okay?''
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:36 am

Lorna looked up at him, freezing at how big the man was..And he was a lot taller then her, she nodded, "Yeah..are you?" She asked..which probably was the stupid question due to she had fallen and he had stayed standing.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:42 am

He smiled kindly..Why was he suddenly so soft? ''I am okay.'' He said. Nodding at the woman. ''I am sorry for standing in your path..'' This woman recognized him of Laura. Fragile and small..But yet strong..He looked to the side. He swallowed before he turned his head to look into the woman's eyes again. ''My name is..Slade.'' He smiled. Holding out his hand. Why not introduce now anyway? Show you can be able to be kind...
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:46 am

Lorna shook her head, "No it wasn't your fault, I wasn't looking at where I was going." She said as she smiled. She watched him hold out his hand and introduce himself. Lorna took his hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Lorna." She said as she smiled..Though she immediately saw the collar around his neck, "So your a part of this sick game as well..huh?" She asked, looking back up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:51 am

He nodded at her. Before he raised his eyebrow feeling the collar. ''Oh yeah..I am.'' Rolling his eyes. ''Though it more a drama than a game.'' He grinned lightly. He noticed the woman did not wear a collar, ''Are you in charge here or something?''
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 am

Lorna nodded, "There's a lot of drama.." She said as she sighed. And when she heard him mention her not wearing a collar, her hand went over her neck. Though she shook her head, "No..I had a collar, but my father was able to get it off of me..Though it left me with a third degree burn.." She said, moving her hand away from her neck. Lorna looked around, noticing they were in the baby section. Which made her wonder why he would be in this section, "Why are you in the baby section?" She asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:00 am

Slade looked around. Yeah why was he here? He shook his head. ''I was so lost in thoughts that I did not even notice what section I was.'' Smiling weak at her. ''So your father is very powerful I guess?'' He asked trying to change the subject as soon as possible. He did not want to talk about it, Neither even haunt his thoughts with it.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:02 am

Lorna nodded, "That's understandable." She said before she nodded at him, "Yeah, he can manipulate metal. Which is how he was able to take off the collar..I have the same power as his, but not as strong." She said as she then saw people looking at them, "Um..maybe we should get out of this section, people are looking at us like we are the ones having a baby.." Lorna said, getting a bit uncomfortable with the stares.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:06 am

''I see. So you're daddy's little girl.'' He said more a conclusion that a question. He than noticed the other people staring seeing Lorna getting uncomfortable. ''Come on let's walk than.'' He said as he let his hand on her back to push her forwards lightly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:09 am

Lorna laughed softly at his comment on her being Daddy's little girl, "I'm his youngest." She said, before she was suddenly being pushed. She walked forward, walking out of the store with him. Lorna stood there looking around, "Where now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:51 am

''I don't know. Do you have any requests on what to do?'' He asked looking at her. As if he tried to look for a escape from all this stuff that haunted his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:53 am

"We could go to the little coffee shop down over there." She said as she pointed, "Take a break from our shopping?" She asked, giving a little suggestion, "Or we could walk. Up to you."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:05 am

He nodded. ''Coffee shop sounds nice..'' He said as he let her show the way. They ordered both a coffee as he sat at a table. He took a sip and looked out of the window. Not really saying anything. He looked back at his cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:06 am

Lorna looked at the man, it seemed there was something on his mind. She decided to break the silence, "You know..I'm here to listen..if you want to say what's bothering you..I won't judge, but it's up to you..Just giving you someone to say your troubles to."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:08 am

He looked up. ''Oh no it's okay...None of your business.'' He said as he looked away. He clenched his teeth. ''So ehm..Your dad what is he like?'' He asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:10 am

Lorna nodded, "Okay." She said as she smiled, not really worried that he didn't want to talk to her about it. She then looked at her cup, "He's kind and strict, and very protective..Though he doesn't let anyone know when he is hurting, he's been through a lot so he knows how to hide his emotions." She said, looking back up at him as she took a sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:47 am

He smiled. ''Sounds like a very nice father..'' He said. His voice fainted lightly. Before he noticed two man who kept staring at Lorna. He did not like the way they looked. But than suddenly both of them stood up. They walked to their table. ''Well hello beautiful.'' said the one. He took Lorna's hand and kissed it. ''Why not take a break from your guest and come with us?'' Lorna froze, Her eyes widen as she started to blush when the man kissed her hand. ''I..eh...I shouldn't.'' The other one went to her other side. Almost pulling her out of her chair. ''Come on, Just for some minutes..'' Slade stood up. ''Leave her alone.'' He said glaring at the two. ''Oh look it talks?!'' They both said Slade narrowed his eyes. As he stepped towards the two of them. He pushed one aside. ''I said leave.'' He growled. ''Or what you are going to kill us?'' Slade tilted his head. As he grabbed on of them. Twisting the man's wrist as he yelled in pain. The other one went up to him holding something in his hand. Slade grabbed the other's collar of his shirt. Pushing him against the wall. ''Don't even try too.'' He growled as he let him go. He fast walked up to Lorna. ''Come on let's go..'' He said as he quickly went out with her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:08 am

Lorna nodded, "He is-." Lorna turned around when two boys walked to them. She blushed at the fact that one of them kissed her hand.

'Why not take a break from your guest and come with us?''

"I..I shouldn't.." She said, trying to keep herself sitting down as they were almost pulling her out of her chair. Lorna looked up at Slade when he got up. She moved away from the boys. She watched the scene, her eyes widened when he twisted one of the boy's wrist. Lorna froze when she saw the other boy reach in for something. Only to feel relieved once Slade caught him. Lorna looked up at him, nodding as she walked out of the cafe shop with him. When they got farther away, she looked back before she looked back at Slade, "Thanks.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:07 pm

''No problem..'' He said as they started walking. ''So..where to go now?'' He said jokingly. ''I think we've caused drama everywhere we went.'' He laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:10 pm

"I don't know.." She said as she looked around, only to look up at him as she laughed softly, "Well back there wasn't our fault, so we are fine." She said as she smiled. Lorna walked by his side, "So..are you a villain or a hero?" Lorna asked, getting a little curious about that.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 pm

He gave her a smile. This time really meaning it, ''I am a villain..But only when I want to be. I don't think you should put a sticker on somebody if they are bad or not.'' He said, As he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Lorna nodded at him as she smiled, "I agree with that." She said as she looked forward, "I don't know what I am, but I'm glad that I haven't figured it out..Means that I won't have to fight in one of those arenas..though there is a chance I might have to fight outside of the arenas.." She said as she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 pm

''You fight? Why would they want to make you fight, I don't see you as somebody who should die.'' He said as he looked at her, ''You are more the cheerleader at the side.'' He grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the supermarket.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next