Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Meeting in the supermarket.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Lorna shrugged, before she laughed softly. She then did a cheerleading pose, doing a high kick, "Go both teams!" She laughed as she got out of the pose. Looking up at Slade as she started to laugh more at his expression.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:28 pm

He was surprised suddenly seeing a foot fly up. Before he laughed with her. ''Well somebody is cheerful, I knew you'd be awesome as cheerleader.'' He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Lorna laughed, "Well I got to be the cheerful cheerleader, lately everything just seems so sad..So why not shed some happiness towards others and friends." She said as she smiled more. She continued to walk, "I just don't like seeing people sad."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:38 pm

He nodded. ''I don't like being sad so I guess we can agree with that.'' He said as the walked. He had no idea where he was going. But it was alright, If he would get lost he would just ask the way. ''It's not nice to haunt yourself with sad thoughts.'' He suddenly said.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Lorna nodded at him, "Same here." She said as they continued to walk, looking up at him when he spoke, "It isn't..it could make you fall in a deep depression." She said before she remembered this beautiful girl with long black hair at the brotherhood, "When I was staying at the brotherhood for a while..I always saw this beautiful woman..and every time I saw her, she was crying or staring out the window looking so sad..I just wanted to go up to her and cheer her up, but every time someone even tried to get her to talk about her feelings..She would tell them its nothing and put this mask up..I would always just look at that sad expression, wondering what she has been through to always be sad like she was.." Lorna said, looking up at the sky, "I hope she finds happiness someday, she looks like she needs it and deserves it."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:55 pm

He stopped in his tracks when Lorna started talking about Laura. He starred in the distance. Blinking a few times. Always sad..Always crying.. He couldn't believe it. As he looked down. Always sad.. He shook his head. ''Poor..''Laura. He cleared his throat. ''..Girl..'' He said.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Lorna nodded, stopping as she looked at him, "I don't know where she went though..She usually hung around with either the woman named Superwoman, or this Music Meister guy..But he got killed..someone exploded his heart..I think they called him..Flash?" She said as she shook her head, "Sorry, I shouldn't be telling all of this..especially since the woman wouldn't want it out in the open." Lorna said as she looked around, "But wherever she is, I hope she is finding happiness." She said as she smiled..She looked down as she coughed, "Anyway! Do you have a place in mind we could go to?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:08 pm

''Yeah..'' He looked down in silence, A bit wandering off. But than she suddenly coughed. He shook his head and looked up, ''Oh-oh Yeah.'' He smiled. '''Where ever you want to go.''
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Lorna looked around, "Well maybe if your done shopping, as I am..We could go to the park or go someplace to just hang out." She said as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:39 pm

He held up his bag. ''I am done shopping.'' He said as he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Lorna nodded as they walked to the park. Though the park was quiet today, "Not a lot of people out today." She said.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:03 pm

He turned to her. ''Yes it is..It's quite nice the silence..'' He said as he turned to her. He just looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Lorna nodded, "Yeah, plus it's a beautiful day." She said, looking up at him when he turned to look at her. She smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:28 pm

He looked at her. So much reminded him about Laura. Just the way she was smaller than him. A little bit weak but yet strong...And very beautiful..He looked into her eyes. The soft smile she gave him..How much he wanted Laura to five him a smile, Just a little smile to show him she was actually happy... He let his hand caress her cheek without even knowing.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Lorna looked at how he was looking at her. There was a meaning behind his look, but she couldn't figure out what..She felt herself freeze as she blushed softly when he caressed her cheek. She tilted her head a little, "Slade?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:32 pm

"Slade?" He blinked a few times. ''Y-yes...'' He shook his head letting his hand go off her cheek. ''Yes?'' He asked looking at her giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 pm

"You okay?" She asked as she smiled kindly, "You kind of went into space there."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:44 pm

''Oh I did.'' He smiled. ''I don't know..I think it was because of this place..''
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Lorna smiled, walking forward in front of him. She stood there as she looked up at the sky, "Places like these, make me feel that even in dark times..There is still hope."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:58 pm

He looked at her. Slowly he moved her head to his. As if he wanted to look at her again. He smiled at her. ''I don't see any dark times..''
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Lorna looked up at him, her eyes widened as she blushed softly. She stood there, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 pm

He saw her blush. Laura did that too... He suddenly saw Laura before him His eyes widen. ''I don't feel pain anymore..I feel better now.'' She said smiling at him with the red of her blush still on her cheeks. Slade moved his head closer to Lorna's letting their lips meet. She taste different...But..Yet..enough...?
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:12 pm

Lorna's eyes widened as she froze when she felt his lips against hers. Though she felt the kiss was full of passion, meaning something..She didn't know what to do. Her eyes softened as she felt herself kiss him back, though she could feel the passion was for someone else..She then realized what was going on a little bit later, making her pull away softly, "S-Slade.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 pm

He enjoyed the kiss. Even more when she kissed him back, Though when she pulled away and said his name he widen his eyes. He blinked a few times. Looking into her eyes. ''Y-yes..''
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Lorna looked at him, "It's Lorna.." She said, hoping to snap him out of whatever he was in..Even though she secretly liked the kiss, the kiss wasn't for her..And she could feel that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the supermarket.   

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the supermarket.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next