Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's create some muscles.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let's create some muscles. Empty
PostSubject: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:46 pm

She entered the Danger room. Turning her head too see if Flash was still following her, She smiled as her was there. Taking of her coat. ''So where shall we start my dear?'' Throwing her coat to the floor.
''Just a simple fight or do you want to learn some self defense?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:54 pm

"I'm ready when you are." He said as he took his hoodie off, and threw it near the wall. "Let's start with fighting, and you can point to me where I should improve." He said taking a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:11 pm

''Okay.'' She smiled. ''Let me start with your fighting stance.'' She walked over to him. ''Put your hands closer to your face. Because i can just kick you in your face if you keep standing like this.'' She took his hands. Slightly pushing them closer to his face. ''And you don't want a broken nose do you?'' Smiling warm to him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:19 pm

He felt his haert leap a bit when she touched him. "Okay I see." Correcting his stance. He laughed. "I think the broken nose would go well with my black eye."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:29 pm

''Yeah that would match but i'm afraid it wouldn't feel good.'' She grinned. Letting go of his hands. ''Now bend your legs a little.'' She tapped his leg. ''You don't want to lock your knees before a fight.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:34 pm

"Yeah, I suppose it wouldn't." He bended from his knees a little. "Okay, now what?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:40 pm

She smiled. ''Now you need to pay attention.'' She turned and walked 2 meters away from him. Keeping her back at him. ''Now attack.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:46 pm

He hesitated a second, before he attacked. He lunged forward using his right hand to punch, and his left stayed near his face. His right hand going towards her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:56 pm

She felt his punch on her shoulder. Turning around. She took his wrists. ''Let's dance.'' Twisting both his wrists. As he groaned on pain. She let go of them and pushed him to the ground. ''That was pretty good.'' Turning her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:24 pm

He groaned in pain as she twisted his arms. He hit the ground with an 'oomph'. "Was it really, I still ended up on the ground." He stood up taking his fighting stance again.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:38 pm

She laughed. ''No you just chose the worst Teacher in the world.'' She ran towards him. Lifting up her leg and giving him a knee on his chin. She landed back on her feet. Waiting for his responce.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:45 pm

He wasn't fast enough to block her attack. He ignored his aching chin and ran towards her pretending he was about to punch her but used his legs to tackle her before sitting on top of her. "Look I won this round."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 pm

She wiped her hair out her face. ''Well well goodjob.'' Smiling at him. ''I see my student learnt some new moves.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:57 pm

He got off of her grinning widely, offering his hand and helped her up. "I guess I got faster feet than I have arms." He said running around the danger room with super speed.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:04 pm

She took is hand. Following him with her eyes as he started running. ''Slow down crazy. You'll lose energy wich you need.'' She tried to catch him. Jumping before him Grabbing his waist. As he didn't stop running she was dragged along and they both fell to the ground. She fell on top of him. Laughing because of their silly action. ''See that's what happens when you don't listen.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:16 pm

He felt her hanging from his waist. He tried to slow down before anyone got hurt, but failed, ending up under her. He watched her laughing. She looked so angelic, the light coming from behind her and lighting up her blonde hair even more. He felt an odd feeling in his stomach, a turning feeling. He didn't even relise what he did next he sat up quickly, kissing her to the lips gently.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:33 pm

She felt his lips against hers. A feeling told her that she had to pull away. Grabbing his shoulders. Pushing him away. ''What are you doing?!'' She was in shock. Why did he just kiss her?
She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:37 pm

He looked at her panicin. "Uhm...sorry..... I just....uhm..." He said quietly, looking anywhere but at her. He quickly got out from under her grabbed his hoodie and ran out from the danger room, to his room.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:47 pm

She let out a deep breath. Seeing him run away. What was that? She stood up. Taking her jacket. She put it back on and ran out of the danger room. To find Flash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's create some muscles.   Let's create some muscles. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's create some muscles.
Page 1 of 1