Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Save Chloe...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

To Save Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: To Save Chloe...   To Save Chloe... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Clark carried Chloe into the Medical Lab hating the fact that he was clueless to help her and then he remembered that the Danger Room would allow her to use her powers. "Oh I hope that works." He muttered before he hurried to the Danger Room. He brought her inside and stared down at her in worry, "Come on Chloe don't die on me." He said as he held onto her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

To Save Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Save Chloe...   To Save Chloe... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Chloe's body lay in his arms until there was a sudden almost reluctant glow that wrapped itself around her body sheathing her in warm light. It took a few minutes but then the glow faded and she slowly sat up, Clark threw himself at her and hugged her tightly, "Don't ever do that again Chlo do you understand me?" He demanded as he held her in his arms. Chloe just nodded numbly before pulling away, "Clark.,.....am I still pregnant?" She asked almost woodenly not even really caring anymore. Clark sighed and then x-rayed her, "No Chloe....the baby....it didn't make it." He whispered Chloe looked down and started crying. Clark just held her as she cried in his arms, "I mean it though Chlo.....you ever do that again....I don't know what I'd do." He admitted.
Back to top Go down

To Save Chloe...
Page 1 of 1