Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"You kissed Canary...."

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

"You kissed Canary...." Empty
PostSubject: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:44 pm

He ran to his room, closing the door behind himself. Sliding against the door to the floor. "You kissed Canary....." He smacked his head, and covered it with his hoodie. "Way to go Wally.... she will hate you now."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Dinah ran through the hall way. As she heard a door slam. That must be Flash. She starred at the door for a moment. She knocked on the door. ''Wally? Flash?" Taking a deep breath. ''Are you allright?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:11 pm

He heard the knock on the door. He kept silent for a while. Are you allright? She was woried about him. He stood up his hand on the door handle. "I'm fine....." He said faintly. Taking a firm grip on the door handle. "I'm sorry Canary.... I don't know what came over me...."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:29 pm

She let her hand on the door. ''It's allright.'' She sighed. ''I'm just confused. Why did you?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:49 pm

He leaned his head against the door, sighing. " I don't know....'' He let go of the door handle and walked to the bed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 pm

''Can i come in?'' bitign her lower lip. ''Please?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:35 pm

He didn't answer. Playing nervously with his hands, trying to think why he had kissed her. He didn't even hear her come in.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:55 am

Once she got no responce she opened the door. To see him laying on his bed. She walked over to him and sat on the bed.
No resply. Nothing.. she sighed. Letting her fingers walk over his leg. Tickeling him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:49 am

He was too deep in his toughts to feel her sit beside him. He only jumped when he felt her touch his leg. He pulled the hoodie to cover up his face more. "Canary, I didn't hear you come in."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:07 am

She laughed once he jumped up. "You didn't answer. So i came in." Smiling at him while she leaned back.
"What are you trying to hide under your hoodie?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:34 am

"Just my face..." He said shyly. He took the hoodie off and looked at her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:49 am

She smiled at him. "You don't have to hide your face for me. I won't bite." She stood up.
Laying her hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:05 am

"So you are not mad at me?" He said blushing, feeling her warm hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:13 am

She looked down. ''Why should i be mad?'' She asked taking her hand of his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:32 am

He looked at her stunned. "I kissed you. You should be mad at me, for not even considering your feelings on the matter."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:49 am

''So?'' She crossed her arms. ''What ever. It doesn't matter.'' she turned and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:54 am

He stood up and strode after her, taking her hand. "What do you mean?" He asked puzzeled. "Does it mean that you actually liked the kiss?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:06 am

She took her hand back. ''It doesn't matter. Like i told you.'' hiding her slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:08 am

He frowned and pulled her to a passionate kiss. When he pulled away he looked at her sternly. "There did that not matter?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:31 am

She was surprised by the kiss. "There did that not matter?" Starring into his eyes. She pushed him away. ''WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:33 am

She pushed him away. "I'm trying to matter to you." He said a bit angrily, looking away.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:39 am

Crossing her arms. ''You do matter to me. It's not always a game.'' looking down.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:46 am

He looked at her. "But how do I matter to you, if i'm too insignificant to get angry at or too harmless to fall in love with?" He said crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:58 am

"But how do I matter to you, if i'm too insignificant to get angry at or too harmless to fall in love with?"
She growled. ''DON'T SAY THAT!'' she made a fist narrowing her eyes. ''You know that you matter to me. If you didn't i wouldn't come here to ask if you where allright.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:29 am

He turned away from her, chuckeling. "I just said I 'loved you'. 'Loved you', I don't just go around saying that to every girl." He looked at her frustrated. "You know what forget it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You kissed Canary...."   "You kissed Canary...." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"You kissed Canary...."
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Quicksilver's Room-
Jump to: