Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chains and Whips Excite Me

Go down 
+2
Super Woman
Owlman
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Owlman

Owlman

Chains and Whips Excite Me Empty
PostSubject: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:26 pm

[[ OOC: Rihannah is stuck in my head ;w; ]]

Thomas led his brother into the basement, standing behind the door and slamming it shut when he entered the room, quickly knocking the man out. He grabbed some tape and rope with more tape and bound the man by his legs and feet. He drug him and threw him next to the bound Amanda, "You have a friend, 'Manda." Thomas said in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Amanda opened her eyes, seeing Bruce next to her. "He got you too huh?" She asked Bruce, looking at him saddly.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Thomas left them, leaning down to his brother, "I'm going to give you the same warning I gave Miss 'Manda here... try to escape and I'll rape and murder you loved ones. You know I'll do it." he winked out at Bruce, changing how he acted to perfect mimic Bruce, "Now, stay." he said in Bruce's commanding voice before walking away like nothing had happened.

--

Bruce nodded, staying silent. What was Thomas thinking?
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:40 pm

She watched Thomas leave before looking at Bruce. She swallowed and closed her eyes, in defeat. "This wouldn't have happened if I wouldn't have said I left him."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Bruce looked over at him, "Then I'm pretty thankful neither of us told him I slept with you." He sighed out, inching his way into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:00 pm

She tried to laugh at that comment, but couldn't. "Please don't tell him about Arrow. I don't want him hurt."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:01 pm

"I'm here. He's out there, how am I..." he paused, "Oh you two got back together?" He couldn't keep himself guarded, his Batman persona had shattered with Chloe's attempt suicide. He didn't even know how to control his emotions anymore.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:06 pm

She nodded. "We did." She smiled slightly. "I can't be mad at him." She pushed herself up into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:07 pm

"Well, that's not something you and I have in common." Bruce said, still unhappy with the man.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:09 pm

She looked into Bruces eyes. "Any ideas?" She asked looking around her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Bruce slid down the wall, trying to pick himself off, "I'm too heavily bound, unless you think you can do something about this?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:18 pm

She looked at the way they were bound. "Sorry, no. I could, maybe if I had a blade." She tried to see if there was one on the table.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Bruce shook his head, "I gutted the place after Scarecrow's death. There's nothing in here, I didn't want what they did to me to happen to anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:27 pm

She looked down in defeat. "Too bad." She laid down on the floor again, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Bruce sighed out, his carefulness would be their down fall.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Amanda opened her eyes, hearing him sigh. "Don't blame yourself for this. If anybody should be blamed it's me."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:43 pm

"I blame Thomas." He said shortly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 pm

She looked in his eyes before looking down. She stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Bruce slowly popped his arms out of socket with a slight grunt, the pop was noticeable but it was enough to get his arms in front of him. He hissed and leaned against the wall and popped them back in with loud noises of pain.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:00 pm

She heard the pops, opening her eyes. "Where did you learn that?" She asked trying to make a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:03 pm

"I've been training to be what I am since I was eight. You pick things up." He grunted out, hitting the back of his shoe to expose a blade, "I stole these shoes from the Joker after a battle, they prove to be useful." He stated, barely making a cut into the tape before it split.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:05 pm

She nodded and watched him work.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:07 pm

It took him ten minutes but cut the ropes off of his hands when he heard the door make a loud thud and a smaller click. He undid his leg rope and tape before stumbling to the door, trying to open it, "We're dead locked in." He stated moving back to her, cutting the tape and opening her ropes.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:11 pm

She stretched her arms and legs, getting up from the floor. "Thanks." She looked at the door. "Is there no way to open it?" She looked around to see if there would be one of those small windows.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:13 pm

"No, there's not a window that we can fit through, a small child could barely get through it." He stated, ramming at the door, nothing happened. He grabbed his shoulder, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Chains and Whips Excite Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chains and Whips Excite Me
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Basement-
Jump to: