Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chains and Whips Excite Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Lorna screamed when he slapped her, before she shrieked when he ripped her shirt, "Yes.." She said as she started to cry, hoping that would stop him, "Yes.."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Thomas let a sore laugh from his throat, "Don't fight back, enjoy it." he whispered out, grabbing her face and kissi her roughly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Lorna winced when he kissed her, she kept struggling, trying to get out of his grip. The tears falling from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Thomas grabbed the hem of her pants slowly moving them lower to her knee, "Stop struggling or I'll beat your lover's father to death." he whispered out, he had gotten all of the information from Bruce's computer the man was organized.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Lorna whimpered when he lowered her pants, struggling..Before she stopped the moment he mentioned beating Bruce to death..She stopped as she just gave up there, not wanting him to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:58 pm

"You're just like Amanda... Easy to see with your emotions on your sleeve." Thomas stuck his fingers through the hem of her panties sticking them to slowly rub her clit. He needed to get her revved up for what he wanted to do to her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Lorna looked away from him as she whimpered when he started to rub her. It felt good, but she didn't want it..And she didn't know what was going on with her body..She then remembered the drug he put in her..

N-No.. She thought in her head..
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Thomas smirked sliding his fingers sliding them into her slit, rubbing the ridge where he knew her pressure point laid.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Lorna's eyes widened when she felt his finger slide in her. She closed her eyes as she shook her head, before she suddenly winced when he rubbed her pressure point. Which made her moan uncontrollable. She whimpered as the tears started to run down her cheeks faster.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Thomas felt his pants feeling tighter, he took his out hand to unzip his pants. He removed his hand to shove himself inside of Lorna, hissing as he felt her convulse on him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Lorna's eyes widened as she shrieked before she moaned when he shoved himself in her. There was a mixture of pleasure, and pain. Though the pleasure was overwhelming, and she couldn't feel the pain as much. Her eyes closed as she continued to cry, wanting this to end, wanting him to just get it over with..
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:20 pm

He quickly dominated her in every aspect of the word, groping and raping her. She was so tight it wasn't too long before he finished. He removed himself from her slamming her head into the wall. He threw her to the ground, she was knocked out from the blow. He looks behind to see Bruce's face covered in his blood but e moved away. Leaving the area. After he was gone he shut the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Lorna had whimpered and moaned as he raped her, making her hate herself. She moaned loud when he finished in her. Before screaming when he slammed her in the wall, knocking her out. She laid there.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Clark ran into the Brotherhood's Mansion without incident and raced into the Basement he forced the door open and froze at the sight that was before him. "Oh my..." He whispered and checked to see if Bruce had a pulse he did but it was sluggish, he tried to shake Bruce away but that didn't work. He then looked at Polaris and winced she looked like she had the recent victim of rape so he decided to keep his distance as he wasn't sure how she would react if she saw him looming over her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chains and Whips Excite Me   

Back to top Go down

Chains and Whips Excite Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4