Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

After the Unveiling....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Chloe had cleared up the remains of the failed party and decided to sit on a chair and read after all it was still bright in the day. She smiled as she perused her book, she was trying and failing to get her mind off of Bruce's dopple-ganger but it was difficult. All she could see was herself making the biggest mistake of her life and all because she had been afraid.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Thomas saw some blond hair, noticing it was Chloe's. He quickly moved up to the roof, giving her a feigned looked of honesty, "Thomas won't be bothering us anymore." He put up Bruce's infamous guard to not let her see anything, he let his eyes never leave the ground, as to seem ashamed of himself.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Chloe sighed in relief and then bit her lip, how could she trust him? "What did you do to him?" She asked as she got up to face Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Thomas made his lips into a line, refusing to budge on the answer. He refused to look Chloe in the eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Chloe bit her lip and then approached him, "You didn't kill him, did you? No matter what he did to me Bruce.....you can't kill someone for that reason." She said quietly and earnestly.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:22 pm

"It wasn't just you he hurt." he said shortly, before clamming shut. He was almost surprised at how good of a Bruce actor he was.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm

She pulled back, "But what about your rule Bruce? Even the worst people don't deserve to die....not even a person as bad as Thomas." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:26 pm

"You know as well as I that I've broken that rule before." he felt somewhat ashamed of himself for a moment, but he was over it quickly. Bruce wasn't going to like his reputation when he was done with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:28 pm

She looked away from Bruce, "I never.....I shouldn't have listened to Thomas.....because of me the baby is dead." She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Thomas shut his eyes, wrapping his arms around her holding her closely, "We can always try for another, it's not your fault, he lead you down the wrong path..." he whispered out, but he knew she could hear his voice from the vibrations in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:33 pm

She frowned at his words, didn't Bruce want to take things slowly? she thought and inwardly groaned she was being played again. She didn't let the fact that she knew show and instead rested her head against his chest as she held him, "Yeah I mean...it was a lot of fun last time remember how we wound up in your room?" She asked as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 pm

"I remember it being yours." Bruce had a habit of going to other women's room instead of his own. He was meticulous in that aspect.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:37 pm

She smiled and shook her head, "Oh yeah, I guess I wasn't paying much attention." She said lightly as her mind was spinning, she was going to stay on her guard even so.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Thomas was sure she wasn't sure if he was really Bruce, he could tell in the way she was trying to make up memories. People don't just forget having sex with either of the Waynes, he knew they were just both that great. Then again, he believed it to be a Wayne trait. "I get it, you don't trust me still." He backed off letting her go, he turned sticking his hands in his pockets. He was going to find Bruce's lab.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 pm

She bit her lip, "Its not that I don't trust you Bruce.....I don't trust myself....how can I when I forget things?" She asked quietly as she turned to look away.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Thomas looked back at her, before turning his head, "There's a way to fix that." He stated, Thomas knew he'd get her hopes up for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Chloe shook her head, "Death is the only answer Bruce...and we both know I can't die." She said quietly and bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:51 pm

"Who says you being permanently dead has to be the option." He let his shoulder slump, he remember the siege of Darkseid and they had to kill Bruce by slowly slowly his heart down until he was dead before allowing his heart to speed up once more.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Chloe bit her lip, 'What do you mean?" She asked even though she had an idea of what he was gearing towards, she wanted him to say it.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:54 pm

"Slow down your heart to death, but restart it. It works, I'm walking proof." He said the last part a bit lower, he doubted Bruce told anyone about that incident.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Her eyebrows went up, "You died? But what happened?" She asked as she stared up at him in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:59 pm

"Ask Wonder Woman, I'm sure she'll explain as she's the one that demanded my death." He said, keeping his back to her. He was almost laughing, this girl really didn't know anything about Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:02 pm

She nodded and then looked down, "Yeah well I should go after all I have work I need to do." She said and made to brush past him...
[Ooc I am totally leaving this open so you can do whatever XD]
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Thomas watched her leave, clicked a button in his pocket. The door to the basement would be locked until he could manually open the door, "Just tell me if you want to, I'll be in my Lab." He said walking off the roof and walking into the building.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:07 pm

[Ooc darn it XD]
She nodded and then made her way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Unveiling....   

Back to top Go down

After the Unveiling....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Roof-
Jump to: