Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fear as a Great Motivator

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Owlman

Owlman

Fear as a Great Motivator Empty
PostSubject: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Thomas quickly shot up with more of his intelligence serum, he heard Johnny Quick was here but he needed to see for himself. He sat and waited for the man while thinking of ways to torture his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Johnny was wondering through the training ground. He then spotted someone he wished he hadn't. It was Owlman.

"Hello." He stood before Thomas casually.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:01 pm

"Quick." He said, barely caring, "So this is where you disappeared to, I can't say I don't like it." He smirked brushing some of his hair back with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:19 pm

"So when did you get here?" Johnny asked. Johnny looked around the training ground. He hadn't been here yet.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:23 pm

"Last night, met Amanda... Bitch left me for some hero." He rolled his eyes, "We'll see how much she likes pain later." He mumbled out, "Oh, Batman is here, if you haven't met him. I'm current... acting as him. You should refer to me as Bruce for the mean time." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:37 pm

"Yeah I heard about the guy. And I have seen your brother. I fucked his girlfriend and he got a little pissed off." Johnny chuckled. "And I can definitely call you Bruce from now on." Johnny grinned.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 pm

"That makes you and me both." He laughed, popping his knuckles, "though, I pushed her over the edge, had her kill herself and her baby. Well, attempted for her."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Johnny chuckled and shrugged. "Well I didn't know who she was at the time. I just wanted a hot fuck and she was definitely that. I had her sucking my balls like a pro."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:49 pm

"Niiice, I had her on a table. Didn't realize I wasn't Bruce, screamed his name I almost wanted to tell her my name so I could hear it, but I'll be tapping that a lot more." He said triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm

"Lucky." Johnny suddenly got a great idea. He smirked, "I just have a thought. If you really want to fuck her up mentally, physically, and emotionally, we can have some fun with her together. She already knows I raped her, she would be so screwed up if 'Bruce' gave her to her rapist." Johnny grinned cruelly the idea turning him on.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Thomas thought about the idea, "I remember why I tolerate your existence now. That's sounds... delightful." He let out a small, but vicious laugh.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Johnny grinned. "Thank you. But you also kept me around because you never had time to make drugs and outside of you I'm the best at it." Johnny smirked at Thomas knowingly. "I'm also smarter then most think. Though not as smart as you of course."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Thomas lost his happy facade, "Bring that up again and I'll make sure you can't rape another woman."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Johnny rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Thomas wasn't the first Wayne to threaten his package. "Fine, but you will let me know if you will let me have a go the girl again, right?"
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:33 pm

"I'll bring her in a package, short dress with rope. Like it?" He smirked, this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Johnny grinned. "Oh I don't want you to go to any trouble. Just bring her naked and tied. That will be great."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Thomas laughed, "I can't get her out like that, but Bruce leaves her sexually starved. I wouldn't be surprised if she started to love me more than Bruce." He laughed out again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Johnny grinned. "Get her to suck your cock. Her mouth is great and her pussy from behind is super tight too. You'll love it."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:01 pm

"Oh, I know. I'll see if I can somehow work these things in a conversation... she's a very disturbed person." He waved off the thought, "I'd rather rape Amanda though, at least that whore has some class." he barely said whore, saying it to sound manly, but he didn't believe her to be a whore. On the contrary... he actually loved her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Johnny kept his mouth shut about Amanda. If Thomas didn't know about him and Amanda He was not going to bring it up.

"Well that's your prerogative." Johnny shrugged not caring.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:13 pm

"Oh well, I'll have her begging for me by the time I get back to her. But for now Chloe will be my little fuck doll... I wonder if I should record it and make Bruce watch... but that you be a little incestuous don't you think?" he stroked his chin, trying to think of a way to show Bruce his complete dominating of her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm

"That actually sounds like a great idea, but I can think of one better." Johnny smirked. "A video of you, and me fucking his girl that would screw with his head big time." Johnny chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Thomas let his laughter stop, completely, "I don't share women at the same time. I'll take more, but not with another man. Double standard but it's my double standard." He stated before having another idea, "What don't with take the "hero" Amanda and the Chloe. You do Chloe and I'll do Amanda and we give them to the boyfriends, though I doubt Bruce will want anything to do with Chloe when I'm done... not that he really wanted it in the first place." Especially if what I saw was right.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:33 pm

"Alright," Johnny held up his hands in surrender. "But you let me know when you want to have that fun and I am there." Johnny grinned. "I would love to fuck that pussy again."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm

"Calm down, Stallion. You'll get your chance." He waved him off, "No if you excuse me I must be getting to my... soon to be sex drone." he said, turning away, mimicing Bruce's walking habits towards the Hero House.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear as a Great Motivator   Fear as a Great Motivator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear as a Great Motivator
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next