Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superwomans arrival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Superwomans arrival Empty
PostSubject: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:01 pm

She stirred. She was on a park bench, sitting up her hand on the back of the bench. She stood up, trying to contact somebody, but found her com link missing. "Great! I'll do this the hard way then." She kicked the ground attempting to fly. She only got a few inches of the ground when she felt a zapp on her neck. Falling back to the ground, but yet she managed to land on her feet. "That hurt." She said rubbing her neck, only now realising the collar was there. "Well what the hell is this!!!" She was getting angry. "Fine then. I'll wait here until I get some info about this." She swaggered to the bench sitting down and swinging her right leg on her left, crossing them. She crossed her arms on her chest and leaned back, fuming.

OOC: I understand that mystique is supposed to come get me so XP
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:36 am

OOC: In love with my pic ^^
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:48 pm

[[OOC Yaaaay!!! I'm glad you like it~!! 8D!!]]
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:28 am

She was getting annoyed of waiting. Swinging her leg on top of the other, tapping her fingers on her arm. People were looking at her. She shot them an icy glare. She looked around herself, noticing a couple of boutiqes. She stood up making her way to them. Looking the mannquins in the display window. She was admiring this red dress, seeing it was her favourite colour. She saw from the window that the cashier was just finishing up with a client. She smirked evily, and entered the shop, looking around the stuff until the previous customer left. She took a random shirt in her hand and was looking at it judginly. The girl behind the cash register smiled at her ploitely. "Hello! How may I help you today?" Superwoman glanced at her from the corner of her eye. "I am actually interested in that dress on the window." The girls smile widened. "Certainly miss." She went to a rack of clothes and pulled out the red dress. "Would you like to try it on?" Superwoman put the clothing back on the rack and aproached the girl, taking the red dress in her hands, trying the material between her fingers. "Yes." She said as the girl led her to the fitting booth.

Once in she inspected the dress for any alarms on it. Luckily there weren't. She ripped the price tag off and slipped the dress on. She looked at her in the mirror, liking what she saw. The dress fit her perfectly, the hem stopping just above her knee. "How does it look miss." The shop girl asked knocking on the door of the booth. Super woman grinned at her reflection evily, before coming out. "I'll take it." She said to the girl, before heading to the door. The girl looked at her shocked, before she ran after her and taking hold of her arm. "Wait a minute lady!! You have to pay for it first!!" Superwoman turned to look at her face, the girl tried to look intimidating. She let out a disconsending laugh, before her eyes started to travel to the girls hand, which was still gripping on hers. She took the girls hand calmly with her other hand looking at her frightened eyes, before she quickly twisted it. Dislocating it from the girls shoulder. The girl screamed in pain, as she took few steps back from her holding the limp arm with her left. Superwoman folowed her walking menancingly slow to her. The girl was crying now, which pleased her even more. She took a quick strode towards the girl, taking her from the throath and pinning her against the wall. The girl let out a whimper, looking at her with pleading eyes. Superwoman just smirked at her, before leaning to her ear, talking softly to her with a dangerous tone. "So here's the deal. I leave you be, if you let me leave with this dress, and not call the cops. Deal?" She said licking her earlobe before biting it. The girl let out a loud whimper, before nodding too eagerly. Superwoman pulled away from the girl, turning away pretending to leave. She suddenly turned back to the girl and saw her holding the phone in her other hand, the girl looked at her shocked. "Naughty girl." She said with a dangerous tone, as she walked to the girl again. "No what on earth am I gonna do with you?" She placed her hand on the girls cheeck as she moved slowly behind her, leaning over her shoulder, whispering to her ear. "You know I was willing to let you pay for this dress cheap, but if you really insist to pay more...." She let her hand creep up to the other side of the girls face before breaking her neck with a quick move, letting her body fall to the floor. ".... fine by me." She said looking at the body before stepping over it and walking out.

She straigtened the dress and looked to each direction before putting on a sexy smile. Walking back to the park. Sitting down on the bench again, crossing her legs on top of each other.

OOC: Sorry I was bored >.< and I wanted her doing something nasty..... Hope nobody minds....
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:37 am

{OOC: Sorry, I didn't really know you were waiting on me DX}

Suddenly, Superwoman heard a clapping nose behind her. "Very good, you'll make a great addition." A woman stepped out, her dark brown hair tied back. She was wearing a gray suit and glasses.

The woman smirked at Superwoman. "You didn't even use any of your powers, I'm impressed."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:36 am

She lazily turned her head to the sound of the clapping, eyeing the woman from head to toe. "And who are you supposed to be?" She said standing up placing a hand on her hips. "A secretary?" She pursed her lips. "And who said I am going to join anything?" She walked to the woman, circeling her like a carnivore would it's prey. "It's me who should be impressed by you." She said smirking to the woman.

OOC: It's alright ^^..... And O.o I'm baddass.... XD
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Mystique watched as Superwoman walked around her, completely calm.

"Actually," She said, her voice changing as she turned into Superwoman. "I'm a shape shifter." She said, in Superwoman's voice. She mirrored her moves.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:55 am

She raised an eybrow, smirking lightly. Walking a few steps around the woman, watching her do the same. She took her hair and played with it, then let it slowly fall from her fingers. The woman did the same. "I said 'impress me'." Looking at the woman with an amused glint in her eyes. "That is an amusing party trick you got there." She said smirking evily. Seeing from the woman that she hit a nerve. "Well 'aunty', if you don't have any usefull things to show me, i'm off." She said gracefully turning on her heels, about to walk off.

OOC: Oh no she didn't >.< XD I'm a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Mystique clinched her teeth, still in Superwoman's form. She lifted her wrist and pressed a button on it, activating Superwoman's collar.

As Superwoman went down from the pain, Mystique walked up to her, slowly changing back into her actual form.

"Now, then, you were saying?" She said, looking down at her, smirking as she watched Superwoman struggle.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:01 pm

She glared at her from under her bangs. Pursing her lips with loathing and interest. She stood up, trying to stand tall. Not touching her neck at all. They stared at eachother for a while. She smirked and snorted a smal laughter. "Okay you have impressed me. So who are you and what am I doing here?" She said crossing her arms on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Mystique smirked at her. "I am Mystique and what you're doing here is to fight against superheroes in an arena. The collar on your neck, as you have figured out, nullifies your powers and sends a shock through you if you try to use them. Try to take it off, you get an even bigger shock." She said, before turning and walking to a limousine that was waiting. "Get in, we can talk more on the way to the Brotherhood." She stated, as the chauffeur opened the car door for them.

Mystique stepped into the vehicle, waiting for Superwoman to follow.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:14 pm

She took the information in, her smirk growing wider by every detail. "Interesting." She walked to the car calmly. She gracefully stepped in and sat down. She raised her eyebrow questioningly. "So, what did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Mystique looked out the window as she spoke. "As I said, you and other super-villains will be fighting in matches against superheroes. Kill twenty, you get to go home. It's killed or be killed." She stated, looking back at the other woman.

"Heroes and Villains from other universes are here. The heroes are mostly, from I've gathered of the heroes not from my universe, are more unwilling to kill; that gives us the advantage." She said, turning her gaze back to the window. "We were brought here by those who are called "The Protectors"; we're mostly here to entertain the people of this universe."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:30 pm

She listened to the story looking out the window. Watching the pitifull people out there. When Mystique had finished, she turned her attention back to her. "So when I win the 20 rounds, is that the only option I'm offered? Or can I choose what I want myself?" She said arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superwomans arrival   Superwomans arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superwomans arrival
Page 1 of 1