Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you feeling fine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Are you feeling fine  Empty
PostSubject: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:35 pm

OOC : Takes place after her break up with Ollie, but before the abortion

Amanda walked briskly along the hallway to Johnnys room. She knocked on the door quickly, waiting for him to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Johnny yawned getting out of bed. He walked to his door in just his birthday suit. (Johnny sleeps naked.) When he opened it he was shocked to find Amanda there.

"Manda? What are you doing here?" Johnny had no issues being naked in front of Amanda, she had already seen everything before, and she knew he slept naked so this was on her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:46 pm

She pushed him back in and followed. "We are going to have sex!!! I'm pissed!!" She closed the door after her and pushed him on the bed, kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Johnny groaned into Amanda's lips and grinned. "Fuck yes." Johnny gripped her ass hard. He attached her mouth with his own plunging his tongue into her mouth violently his tongue fighting hers. His member immediately hardened against her. Johnny ignored the cast on her arm. If she wanted to tell him she would after the sex that had always been how it worked with them.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:01 pm

She let her hand caress his chest as she kept kissing him. She moved her hips on top of him, exiting him more.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Johnny grinned. When Amanda was pissed she loved being in control and he loved giving her that. He loved how she moved over him. His hands moved up to her pants and took them off her quickly. One of his hands went back to gripping her ass while the other moved around to the front and pinched her clit.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:09 pm

She moaned feeling his hands on her ass. She started to trail her kisses along his neck. She let out a little squeal when he pinched her clit.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Johnny moaned as she kissed his neck. He them moved his hands up and pulled her top off her. He knew that the faster the clothes were gone the happier they would both be. He them move both hands back down her body to their former positions on her ass and her clit. He then pumped two fingers into her as his thumb rubbed against her hard.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:20 pm

She stopped kissing his neck and let out a loud moan, feeling his fingers in her. She pressed her breasts against his chest, rubbing them on him. "Mmmmhmm... Johnny boy...." She cooed into his ear, smirking as she leaned to kiss his lips again, sucking on his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Amanda was the only person that could get away with calling him Johnny Boy, but she was the only one that knew that.

Johnny moaned as she sucked on his lower lip. He put another finger inside her and began to move his hand faster. His other hand gripped her ass so hard he knew it would bruise even her. Johnny then bit at Amanda's lips himself before sucking her tongue into his mouth hard playing with it with his own. His thumb pressed her clit particularly hard when he did that.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:31 pm

She let out a shaky moan, loving what his fingers were doing to her. She let her hand go through his hair to his face, caressing his face while she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Johnny moaned as she touched his face and hair. She knew he loved that.

Johnny then took his mouth away from hers and began sucking hard on her neck. His hand gripping her ass came up and spanked her ass hard. His fingers continued moving in her rubbing her clit he continued spanking Amanda's ass relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:41 pm

She moaned lightly when Johnny kissed her neck, flinching when he suddenly spanked her. Moaning at the mix of pain and pleasure. He knew she liked it rough. "Have I been a bad girl?" She asked in a husky voice, smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Johnny smirked into her neck before biting it hard.

"Your always a bad girl. That's one of the things I love about you." Johnny could feel Amanda's body tensing. He knew she would cum soon. He then inserted a fourth finger into her dripping core before he continued spanking her and ramming her core with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:51 pm

She smirked. "Oh, so now you love me huh?" She said before arching her head back feeling the fourth finger in her. She kept moaning loudly till she came. She kissed his lips passionately. "I guess it's my turn now." She said moving herself ontop of his dick, letting it slowly impale her. She started to pump it slowly, moaning contently.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Johnny moaned as she lowered her self onto his dick. "Of course I love you Manda. Or at least as much as a frienmies with benefits can. Fuck I missed you." Johnny groaned. He sat up and took one of her tits in his mouth nipping at her nipple playfully. One hand when done and began spanking her ass again and the other move around and pinched her clit.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:03 pm

She arched her head back. Wrapping her arms aroud his neck for support. Her healthy hand was caressing his face. "I missed you too Johnny boy." She said kissing his forehead. She moaned loudly again, feeling him spank her again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:12 pm

"Oh God. Fuck yes." Johnny helped Amanda bounce on him harder. He loved how she could be so crazed and yet so tender in bed.

He spanked her again as he continued pounding her and groping her happily.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:17 pm

She moved faster on him. She leaned to kiss his neck. "No... Just me.." She said smirking against his neck. She started to rotate her hips as she was bouncing on him, increasing his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Johnny laughed at her comment. "Well lets be fair sometimes it's hard to tell the difference." He bounced her hard as she rotated her hips. He took her breast back in his mouth and moved his hand that was spanking her to her breast gripping it and pinching her nipple as his other hand on her clit continued to give her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:29 pm

She moaned loudly arching her head back. "Am I that divine?" She asked feeling pleasant shivers going through her spine as he was assaulting her. She leaned her lips to his ear, kissing it softly. "A little secret for you: You are not bad yourself." She then felt his cock hit her g-spot. "Oh God!!!" She said panting for air, seeing little bubbles in her vision field.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Johnny smirked when he hit her g-spot. He knew she would come soon. He bounced her harder and harder on his lap and twisted her clit biting down on one nipple and pinching the other all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:39 pm

She breathed heavily, gasping for air when she came. She took support from his shoulders as she slumped forward. She managed to calm her breathing down. She pulled back a bit and kissed his lips. "That was so great."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:56 pm

"It was." Johnny pulled out of her and pulled her to his side. "So what did Oliver do to piss you off?" Johnny laid his head on her breast. "Earlier you were very adamant about not screwing around on him. And what happened to your arm?" Johnny asked curiously. Amanda knew that if she didn't want to answer she didn't have to. That was the kind of relationship they had.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:01 pm

She let her fingers play with his hair. "He was spying on us villains. I feel so used right now... and I'm pregnant..." She said looking up at the ceiling. "The people in charge broke my arm in order to get him to confess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you feeling fine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next