Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Highschool fantasticness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Johnny was wandering though the halls of the highschool. I was after hours so there were no students there.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Lorna was walking past the high school, walking to the brotherhood. She wanted to take a little path she had found the other day.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Johnny chanced looking out the main entrance and saw Lorna wandering around.

"Hey Baby Doll." Johnny called running up to her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Lorna heard Johnny's voice, making her blush fast. She turned around to look at him, "H-Hey, Johnny." She said as she smiled, hiding her blush.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:45 pm

"It's good to see you again Baby Doll. It's been like a week since the park and shopping. Do you want to go for a walk with me in the school?" Johnny extended his had to her politely smiling.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Lorna nodded as she smiled, "It has, and sure..I never really saw what a school looked." She said as she blushed a little embarrassed, "My Dad is the one who taught me everything.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Johnny grinned. "Well you know the old saying. Education is important, school on the other hand is another matter. I didn't go to highschool either and I ended up a major player back in my world." Johnny started leading Lorna up and down the different halls getting them both completely lost.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Lorna laughed softly, before she heard him say he was a player, "Player?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Johnny wrapped an arm around Lorna's shoulders his finger tips brushing the skin of her arm lightly. He grinned at her.

"I became a very high ranked individual in a very lucrative company." Johnny said smoothly. He didn't want to ruin his chances with Lorna by telling her he was a drug dealer with superpowers that could ruin everything. Johnny decided to change the subject as they continued walking.

"So tell me Baby Doll, how much have you been thinking about me since we last saw each other?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Lorna blushed when he wrapped his arm around her. She looked up at him and nodded at him, "Wow..that's cool!" She said as she smiled wide. Though she suddenly blushed even more when he asked his question. Lorna looked away, "Y-Yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Johnny smiled at her blush. He them moved his arm from around her shoulders to around her waist. His fingers playing along her side.

"Ok," Johnny grinned at her. "My next question. How would you like to continue were we left off." Johnny pulled her to his side rubbing his hand along her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Lorna blushed more at how he wrapped his arm around his waist. She then looked up at him slowly, her eyes widened when he asked his question..And how he rubbed his hand along her stomach. And she was surprised at his question, she wanted to continue..But she didn't like him, which made her not want to continue. Her eyes looked away from him, "N-No.." She said as she backed up, hiding the fact she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Johnny narrowed his eyes when she said no. This girl was being a tease and he wouldn't take it. Johnny held her tight and reached into his back pocket pulling out a syringe of Speed Juice.

He shifted himself in front of her. He then injected her with int in her side so she wouldn't see it and freak out.

"Are you sure Baby Doll?" Johnny asked one more time.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Lorna looked up at him, feeling a little pinch in her side..Though she didn't know what it was, but she winced. She looked up at him, nodding at him before she started to feel warm, "I'm sure.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Johnny then yanked Lorna forward pressing his hardening member into her. His lips centimeters from her own.

"Really? Your sure?" He whispered his hand around her waist pressing flat to her back keeping her body close.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Lorna gasped as he yanked her forward, pressing his member against her. She gripped at him, trying to push away. Though it was getting harder to fight as she felt even warmer. She kept trying to hide what she was feeling..Though it was getting harder, and the blush slowly started to show, "I'm really sure."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:34 pm

"No your not." Johnny whispered as he captured her mouth with his plunging his tongue in with hers. His arm around her held her to him like a vice and his free hand grabbed her ass almost lifting her off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Lorna's eyes widened as she gasped, she started to try to fight him off. She moved her face, "S-Stop!" She said, feeling herself blush more, "S-Stop it Johnny!" Lorna said as she kept trying to get out of his arms, but she felt like she was strong. She was really doing little pushes, but she was trying.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Johnny pinned her against the lockers in the hall and put him mouth over hers again. He pulled away. "No." He said simply as he began to kiss her neck. His hands grabbed her ass together and lifted her up forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist where he pressed his hard dick against her hot core.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Lorna's eyes widened as she shrieked when he pinned her against the lockers. She looked at him as she looked away, trying to get away. She shrieked one more time as he lifted her up. Her eyes widened as she suddenly moaned at how he pressed against her area, finally showing she wanted it..And the speed juice made her want more. Her eyes softened as she stopped fighting when she couldn't fight it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:46 pm

"Oh Baby Doll you feel so good." Johnny moved his hands up her shirt slowly. He felt her struggle end and knew she was really enjoying this and that is wasn't just the drug. His mouth kissed her neck soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Lorna closed her eyes closed as he kissed her neck slower, making her calm down as she moaned. Her body and muscles were releasing their tension. Her head raised up as she sighed in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:50 pm

"Now I'm going to make you real happy Baby Doll." Johnny moved back to her mouth kissing her slowly. His tongue caressed hers slowly. His hands rubbed her sides slowly as they traveled up toward her breasts were her brushed the underside of them.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Lorna looked at him before she closed her eyes as she kissed him back, letting him guide her. She shuddered when he brushed the underside of her breasts, wincing as she moaned softly in the kiss. Her grip on his shirt went tighter.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Johnny pulled away from Lorna for a moment and removed her shirt, revealing her creamy breasts to him. He moved his mouth to the top of her breast over her bra kissing it lightly. His hands massaged her sides soothingly wanting to get her really wet before he would eat her out, because he was definitely doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   

Back to top Go down

Highschool fantasticness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next