Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Highschool fantasticness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Lorna blushed when he removed her shirt, revealing her top to him. She winced as she felt his mouth on her breast. She moaned softly, feeling herself getting wet down in her area..Her head stayed raised up.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:05 pm

One of Johnny's hands reached around and unsnapped Lorna's bra slowly. "Don't worry Baby Doll your gorgeous."

He then lowered her to the ground. He slowly moved down her body kissing her lightly and slowly as he went. He slowly began to remove her jeans while he kissed her belly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Lorna felt him unsnap her bra, making her blush as she felt him take it off. She blushed to her fullest when she felt the air hit her breasts. Her eyes closed as she breathed heavily he started to kiss down her body..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Once Johnny had finished stripping Lorna of her pants and underwear he licked her clit slowly, pressing his whole tongue down on it. His hands rubbed along her thigh in slow smooth motions.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Lorna tensed when she felt him lick her clit. She moaned louder as she breathed heavier. She felt herself get even wetter, and before she could think she moaned, "Johnny.." Lorna moaned softly. And the moment she realized she moaned his name, her blush was able to get a little bit more red.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Johnny love how his name sounded as she said it. He hummed his approval onto her clit before he licked into her core slowly. His hands moved up and caressed her stomach and the underside of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Lorna moaned as he licked in her area, making her hands grab the lockers behind her. She gasped as it felt more pleasurable then it was..Though she didn't mind, she loved the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:03 pm

As she moaned Johnny decided to use a trick that Amanda had liked sometimes. He started drawing the alphabet inside her starting with A. Johnny began moving through the letters methodically making sure to dot his I and cross his T.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Lorna eyes widened for a second before they closed, her body tensing as her area tightened a little before it loosened. She moaned louder, her hand going into a fist as she put her fist over her mouth. Her breathing heavy.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Johnny continued playing at her core before dipping his tongue deep in her core, he then hummed hard. He was going to make her come.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Lorna gasped at how he was pleasuring her. She moaned a bit louder, before she suddenly orgasmed as she came. Her eyes closing in pure pleasure as her body relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:57 pm

[[OOC Going to bed, I might reply tomorrow. Not really sure if I'm going to be on at all tomorrow-monday. Due to Imma be at my mom's, talk to later or when I get back monday. Night~! <3 Or I might be on later..Idk, anyway! Ttyl! <3]]
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Johnny lapped up Lorna's juices as she came. He then stood up slowly.

"Baby Doll?" He kissed her lips lightly, as he unbuckled his pants and dropped them. "You think you could return the favor?" He asked as he guided her hands to his hard cock.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:12 am

Lorna shivered as he licked up he wetness. She then looked at him, kissing him back. She then felt him guide his hand to his member. Her blush was able to get even brighter, feeling her hand on his member. Lorna looked away, "I-I don't know what you want...I only done this..once..And never like this.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:09 am

Johnny smiled and kissed her lightly again. "Don't worry Baby Doll I'll guild you." He put one hand on her shoulder and gently pressed her to her knees. "Now start licking and sucking on the tip. Go at your own speed for now. I'll give you instructions as you go."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:19 am

Lorna went on her knees, looking at his member. She went shy as she slowly started to lick the tip of his member, before sucking on it a little while later. And it was making it very clear that she was not so experienced.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:24 am

"Oh that's nice Baby Doll." Johnny sighed. He placed his hands on her head gently. "Now wrap your lip around my tip and move down it as far as you can comfortably."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:26 am

Lorna listened to him and did what he told her to. She moved her mouth down as far as she could without it feeling uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:30 am

Johnny took a deep breath as she took him in. Lorna might not have a lot of experience but she could take a lot in her mouth. "Now just keep going back and forth as fast as you like. And use your hands to massage my balls ok?" Johnny grinned he was loving her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:33 am

Lorna nodded as she moved back and forth in a medium pace, her hand rubbed his balls softly. Though her cheeks were really red.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:24 am

"Oh yeah, Baby Doll that's the ticket." Johnny threaded his fingers through her hair gripping her lightly. "Try going a little faster I'm almost there."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:29 am

Lorna moved faster as she rubbed his balls the same way. She didn't know what he meant by almost there, but she figured it had something to do with the pleasure he was receiving.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:09 am

Johnny felt his body tighten. "I'm cumming. Swallow it if you can." Johnny panted. He gripped her head tightly to his dick.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 am

Lorna nodded as she moved a little bit faster. She felt him release in her mouth, making her move her head fast as it was unexpected, though she had a lot of his cum in her mouth. She swallowed it, shaking her head as it was an unfamiliar taste. Lorna coughed a little, but not much.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Johnny grinned. "That was great Baby Doll. A+ for it being your first time. Now stand up. We're going to have fun." Johnny guided Lorna to her feet his hands caressing her body as she stood. Johnny kissed Lorna gently while his hands pulled her body to him by her rear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool fantasticness   

Back to top Go down

Highschool fantasticness
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next