Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ran to get help

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:00 pm

She ran into the heroes mansion. Going to the one door she knew. She opened it without knocking and fell down to her knees. "Bruce.... and Lorna need help...." She looked up at the people in the room.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Clark froze mid kiss with Diana when someone burst into the room, he craned his head around Diana to see Superwoman out of breath and on her knees. He met Diana's startled gaze and gently moved them so that way they were in a sitting position, he was inwardly glad that there clothes were still on. "Where at?" He asked as he got up
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Diana flushed horribly when Amanda came rushing in. She swallowed moving off of Clark, biting her lips nodding her head in agreement, wondering what happened.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:09 pm

She saw she had interrupted something, but that didn't matter now. "At the brotherhood, in the basement." She said trying to calm her breath.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Clark nodded and turned to go, "You two stay here, I'll take care of this." He said before he ran off.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Diana watched Clark run, she went to follow him but te moment she stop up the world spun. She moved back to sit on the bed wanting the world to stop.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Amanda got up and shakily walked to the bed. "You okay?" She asked sitting down next to her twin.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Diana nodded, not one to show weakness, "I'm fine. Are you okay, sister?" her eyes moved shakily to Amanda's own.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:25 pm

She laid down on the bed, curling in a ball. "No...." She closed her eyes, exhausted somehow.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Diana's eyes softened moving her hand to brush Amanda's hair, "what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:28 pm

She kept her eyes closed. "Owlman happened..."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Diana stiffened, "Explain."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:35 pm

She sighed opening her eyes and just looking into thin air. "He was brought here and I told him I moved on, and he got upset and atacked my friends. Atleast Chloe and Lorna, and he dragged Bruce there too and beat him."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Diana's eyes flickered to the side before moving towards Amanda again, "What happened in there? What was going to happen?" she whispered out not expecting a response, she felt dizzy but pushed the feeling a side to help Amanda who was clearly upset.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:43 pm

"I think if he ever stops beating Bruce he will rape Lorna...." She covered her eyes. "And it's my fault..."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Diana moved her hand to Amanda's forearm, "It's not you fault... The man is clearly in need of mental help." she whispered out.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:16 pm

She looked at the other woman. "I still feel like it is my fault. I drove him to this. I should have just kept my mouth shut and none of this would have happened..." She closed her eyes again. 'But Ollie.... What about Ollie?'
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Diana held Amanda's arm making sure she felt like someone was there for her, "What men do is not your fault."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:57 am

Amanda looked at her twins hand, then at Diana. "But I could have stopped him."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:57 pm

"No you couldn't." Diana spoke, tryig to help her, "If he is anything like Bruce, Owlman is too stubborn for his own good."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:01 pm

She sat up. "Somehow I don't believe that." She said looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Diana looked away from Amanda, letting her vision swim. She shut her eyes taking a deep breath and letting it go, "You could always ask. He let you go. That means he... might still love you. Might still want you to think highly of him. He might have alternative motives that you may not see."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:26 pm

She looked at the other woman. "Why is he doing this then, if he loves me? I don't understand anything anymore."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:30 pm

"Because you don't understand him anymore either. You remember how ruthless you were, you've changed. Maybe he's still trying to get you back the only way he knows how."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:35 pm

She looked at the woman, long and hard. She had some sense in those words, she had changed. "I don't know... I just don't want to think anything at the moment." She said grabbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ran to get help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran to get help   Ran to get help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ran to get help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Wonder Woman's Room-
Jump to: