Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Escape or Not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Escape or Not?   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Chloe was in her room and she picked out something for herself to wear and smiled it was another one of her pencil skirt ensembles with a pretty blouse and a wide belt. She smiled and changed into it and last but not least tights and heels that pulled it off quite nicely. She checked herself in the mirror and smiled, her hair was only slightly tousled in other words she looked fab.
[Ooc pardon that monlogue XD here's heroutfit: ]
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2012-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:46 pm

(( OOC: it's a silliaquie not a monologue. ))

Thomas ran to Chloe's room, knocking on the door quickly making sure no one would see him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:51 pm

[Ooc oh well that then XD]
Chloe heard someone knock on the door and paused to get one of her earrings on before she opened the door, "Hey Bruce, what's going on?" She asked, he looked a little haggard and she wondered what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2012-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Thomas acted like an injured dog, "Thomas... Got out I locked him in the basement for now. He has a pretty bad head injury but I needed to know you were okay. He said he was going to target you." he said quickly looking her over. Quick would enjoy the gift he was going to bring him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:13 pm

She put her other earring on and winced, " What should we do?" She asked as she stared up at him with worry in her eyes.


Last edited by Watchtower on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2012-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Thomas wanted almost spit on her, did she really not care the her boyfriend/lover was hurt and needed help? Oh he'd gladly spare his brother this one, he'd hand her over. Her selfishness was her undoing, "I'm going to bring you to a friend who can protect you while I... Try to stop Thomas."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:20 pm

[Ooc its not like she knows he's not who he says he is XD]
Chloe nodded and then bit her lip, 'Why don't I stay with Clark or someone?" She asked as she felt a trickle of unease.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2012-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:23 pm

"no, Thomas can mimic me, we look exactly alike, it's disgustig. He can trick Clark." he wondered who Clark was, but he'd play the part of the protector, "I know someone who'll make sure you're safe."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:26 pm

She nodded slowly, "Ok then, where too?" She asked, hoping that whoever it was really could protect her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2012-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Thomas moved out of the way to let her out, "Just follow me it." he let his eyes flick back and forth to make sure no one was coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   

Back to top Go down
 
Escape or Not?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Gleaming Maiden's Escape (Open)
» Escaping Reality
» Bio-Emerge:Grim Reaper
» Chapter 0: Escape From Loguetown, To The East Blue We Go
» Who is he? Escape From Amazon Lily

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: