Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.Delivery!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Owlman

Owlman

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Thomas led Chloe to the training ground, he had given Quick a message earlier telling him he was on his way with the woman.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:12 pm

She looked around herself not liking where they were, "Bruce why are we here?" She asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Johnny grinned as he stood excitedly in the training ground. Owly had left him a message that he was bringing the girl. He waited patiently for them to show up.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Thomas saw the man walking in the distance, twisting Chloe's arms around her back. She twisted thin wires around her wrist, "It took you long enough, Quick." He yelled out, watching the man approach them. He held he tightly, making sure she couldn't run.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Chloe jerked when he tied her arms behind her back and then her eyes widened when she recognized the man who was approaching them. "I should have known.....where's Bruce?" She demanded as she tried desperately to escape but to no avail. Her panic rose as Johnny came closer towards them she shuddered she did not want a repeat of last time.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:27 pm

"Hey Babe. It's good to see you again." Johnny touched her face turning her toward him a little.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:31 pm

"Better hurry this up, I left Bruce with a pretty nasty head injury and I need to make sure he doesn't bleed out before I can get him a copy of this." He growled out, slapping Chloe in the face, "And you, you don't even deserve my brother. You tramp, I came in beaten worse than a dead dog and you couldn't drop your earrings to help me? Pathetic." He growled out, "Let's hope at the end of the day I kill you before you ever have the chance to break him you selfish whore." he growled out, shoving her to Quick, "You know how to treat a whore. Give her your worst." He growled out, he was in no mood to have to deal with her, he gave her a great time and she couldn't even show him some compassion. That bitch.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 pm

When Johnny touched her she turned her head away from him and was not expecting Thomas to slap her and then throw her into Johnny's arms. She barely registered what he was even saying as angry tears worked their way down her face, true she had been a little too concerned with her earring but seriously?? She shuddered and tried to free herself from Johnny's possesive grip and looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Johnny gripped Chloe to him after Thomas pushed her into him.

"You can count on me My man. I'll have a lot of fun with her." One of his hands drifted down her body to the bottom of her skirt. He then began moving it up her thigh until he was cupping her pussy in. His other hand popped open her shirt and gripped her breast.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:48 pm

"Not here, you moron. I let Amanda escape, I can't have the supers finding you and her, she's my leverage." His eyes flickered behind him, "Be horrible to her." he said before quickly running towards the heroes lair.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:49 pm

She thrashed and stomped on his foot with her heel before trying to escape, she did not want to be touched by Johnny again...not after last time.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Johnny pulled Chloe tightly to him. He released her breast and pulled a syringe out of his back pocket. He stabbed her in the neck injecting the Speed Juice into her immediately.

"You better be nice or you won't have any fun tonight." Johnny snarled into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:58 pm

She grunted as the needle stabbed her neck and glared at him, "Go to hell you bastard." She spat even as her senses clouded over and she slumped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.Delivery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery!   .Delivery! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.Delivery!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: