Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Falling Apart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Johnny carried Chloe up to his room. He dropped her on the bed and smiled down at her.

Johnny rolled his hands up her legs forcing her skirt up around her waist. He then pulled her underwear down.

"We are going to have so much fun. Now stay right there." Johnny ordered. Johnny then opened Chloe's top. He then moved away and set up the camera pointing it at her.

Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Chloe turned her head away from him as he set it up, "No..." She whispered and tried to get up to escape but her muscles refused to work with her. More tears slid down her face, this was humiliation on all different levels.....oh Bruce I'm so sorry she thought.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Johnny grinned down at her as he took his clothes off.

"Babe, what you want doesn't matter." He moved over her and kissed her mouth. His hands groped and pulled at her breasts. He pressed his body against hers.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:32 pm

She shuddered when he came on top of her naked, as he kissed her she forced her mind to other places.....with Bruce....the real Bruce. She jerked when he groped her breasts and tried not to focus on his body on top of hers, silent tears worked their way down.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Johnny grinned as he kissed his way down her body. He bit her nipples hard. One of his hand moved down were he pinched her clit hard.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Chloe gasped as his hand pinched her clit and his mouth was on her breast, her thoughts were starting to spiral upward. She vaguely registered that this wasn't so bad being away from what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Johnny then changed their positions propping himself against the head board.

"Baby..." Johnny guided Chloe's head toward his hard dick. "Time to suck it up." He smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Chloe did as ordered letting her tongue and mouth gently work their way around his dick, she slowly went up and down on him letting her hands fondle his balls.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Johnny leaned his head back grinning. She had a great tongue. He rested a hand on her head. He then turned to the camera and gave it a thumbs up with his other hand. This was going to be fun. "That's it Baby keep working it."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:03 pm

She let her tongue continue sucking at him and even though she was slightly away from everything she distantly wished she was somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Johnny felt his balls tighten. He held her head tight to him as he came in her mouth. "Oh yeah." Johnny grinned as his seed dripped from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:15 pm

She almost gagged but swallowed even though it was the last thing she wanted in her mouth, she almost slipped as she was still drugged up. Her vision swam a little bit as she pulled back, her skin shivered from too many sensations at once.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:28 pm

"You have such a nice mouth." Johnny ran his hands through her hair.

"Now we're going to get into a new position." Johnny turned Chloe so she was facing the camera. He put her on her hands and knees. Her breasts hung lose before the future viewers. He then slammed his cock hard into her cunt. He started ramming into her as fast as he possibly could. He held her hips tightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:33 pm

She gasped when he slammed into her with no warning from behind and she bit her lip as he went hard and fast. She turned her head away from the camera refusing to look into it, her skin shivered from the air and she tried to focus on something other then the penetration.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Johnny continued grinning as he slammed into her over and over. "Look at the camera Slut. I want everyone that watches this to know what a fucking whore you are bitch." Johnny ordered. He then began spanking her ass. Her tits swayed back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:43 pm

She reluctantly looked at the camera with tears falling thick and fast down her face, her mind kept trying to skip around to other things but each time she focused on something it slipped away. This wasn't living.....this was death....didn't he know he was fucking a dead woman?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Johnny continued his assault on Chloe's body. "I'm going to come soon bitch." He continued slapping her ass. "But just so you know slut I won't stop pounding you until you cum. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:56 pm

She shuddered at his words and nodded feeling her own climax slowly start to build up, she wished she could just get this over with. She had never felt so used in her life.......its nothing more then I deserve.....I'm useless she thought numbly
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Johnny continued slamming into her. He then came in her hard. He then rolled her over onto her back keeping his cock inside her. He angled her so that the camera could see his cock enter her over and over. "Keep looking at the camera Baby. Tell them how much you love me fucking you. Say it to the camera." Johnny grinned at the camera as he slammed into her again and again. His hands grabbed her breasts. He tweaked her nipples pulling them up twisting them around hard.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:07 pm

She grimaced and hated herself for the words that she was forced to say next, 'I fucking love how Johnny Quick fucks me." She said and finally climaxed around him. Hot tears of shame ran down her face even as her mind kept trying to carry her away from it all.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:18 pm

As she tightened around him Johnny came in Chloe again. "Oh yeah." Johnny grinned. "And now you've come huh. Well I have a surprise for you. You want to know?" Johnny grinned down at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:20 pm

She groaned and bit her lip, "What?" She finally managed to ask as her vision kept drifting off and her head spun.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Johnny grinned down at her. "I lied about stopping when you came." Johnny moved up Chloe's body and rested his cock between her breasts. He then pushed her breasts around him, as he started moving back and forth. "Suck on the tip Baby." He tweaked her nipples as he stroked himself with her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 pm

She slowly started sucking on the tip of his cock vaguely wondering if he would ever get tired, she let her tongue massage his dick nice and slow.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 pm

"Such a nice tongue you have." Johnny moaned. Her large soft breasts cushioned him well. "I could fuck you over and over and over. You know that Baby. And I think I will. That's the great thing about being a speedster you know. We have incredible recovery time and stamina. We can go for hours and hours and hours. Without getting winded. It's great." Johnny grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    

Back to top Go down

Falling Apart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next