Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you want from me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Owlman

Owlman

What do you want from me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Thomas let a small smile appear on his lips, "Crawling won't be necessary, unless it's to bed." he let a small laughed through his lips, knowing she'd appreciate the humor.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:08 pm

She let out a little laugh. "It's a deal then. Just so you know, I won't mind if you find some other woman. You deserve someone."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:16 pm

"Deserve is a loose term. I deserve death for what I've done recently, but I will not receive it. I don't deserve you, but it's all I want..." He mused, "Want and deserve are two curious concepts, neither one being true in any sense of the word."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Her smile vanished. "I can't deny that I really hated what you did to my friends. But it is my fault you did those things. Please, just no more of that." She looked into his eyes pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Thomas looked down, "You never had any friends, I didn't believe you when you said you found some. I know my mistake, and if my brother lives I'll apologize to all of them. For what I did." He rubbed his thumb over her knuckles, bring his eyes to meet hers.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Her eyes softened as she looked into his. "Thank you, I'd really apreciate that." She looked down and smiled. "Yeah, I seem to run into people here and talk to them for a while and suddenly they are my friends." She said letting out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:34 pm

"I guess they bothered to get to know you." he whispered out, suddenly he knew he needed to clean up his act. He didn't want to lose the only person that truly understood him because he felt like getting back at her for making him feel as horrible as he had.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:48 pm

She smiled. "I guess so." She started to notice the water getting colder. "I better get up now, so I don't catch a cold."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Thomas picked himself off the floor, pushing himself to a standing position, "I'll leave, if you need me I'll be in my room." He bowed his head leaving the bathroom to let her by herself to think. He quickly moved out of her room completely walking to his room.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:30 pm

She smiled at him. "Okay." She waited for a while before getting out of the tub, wrapping a towel on. She brushed her hair and looked at it. She took scisors and cut some hairs to make it look more neater. It still looked like somebody had cut it with a blade. She smiled at her reflection. "This works now." She dried herself off and went to get dressed. She looked at the X scar on her left breast, and sighed. 'I wonder what would Thomas think about what has happened to me in here.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want from me?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Superwoman's Room-
Jump to: