Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Touched by an angel of love

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Touched by an angel of love Empty
PostSubject: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:40 pm

She sneaked out of the brotherhood to the hero house. She hadn't seen Ollie when she was there the last time. She saw him in the garden and ran to him. "Ollie!!" She hugged him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Oliver had been walking around in the garden with his weapons. Patrolling more. He couldn’t stay inside. He still hadn’t met Clark nor Kara. He dropped his weapons hugging her back. “Perfect timing as always.” He whispered in her ear. He hugged her tight before letting her slightly go so that he could look her in the eyes. He kissed her softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:55 pm

She responded to the kiss. "I'm sorry, but I have to give you some not so good news." She touched his cheek. "Owlman is here." She looked into Olivers eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Owlman. The name ran through his mind and was a chain of other thoughts. Other universe. Bruce twin brother. But the one thought came out with big capital letters. He was Amanda’s ex-boyfriend. He looked at her. Her ones beautiful hair was short. He touched her hair. “Did he do this?”
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Thomas moved through the area, following Amanda. She stopped next to a man and proceeded to kiss him. He almost smirked, she had lead him right to the man standing in his way with her. He moved closer listening to Amanda warning him about Owlman. He almost laughed, "Why, it's nice to hear you two talk about me..." He said in a calm voice, his hands in his pockets as he looked at the two.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:20 pm

She felt Ollie touch her hair, and nodded. "Why, it's nice to hear you two talk about me..." She turned around when she heard the familiar voice. "T-Thomas!? What are you doing here?" She looked from Thomas to Ollie.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:12 am

"Why, it's nice to hear you two talk about me..." He looked at the man. First he was confused. "T-Thomas!? What are you doing here?" Amanda almost sounded afraid. The man looked precisely as Bruce. “Well. I don’t think it is nice.” But the look of the man changed that image. He changed his way of standing casually. He was still standing next to Amanda, having one arm around her waist. The other was free, so that he could pick up his weapons if it was needed. “What do you want?”
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:24 am

Thomas rolled his eyes, waving off the man. He was a weakling if memory served. "I'm on my way to see Bruce, obviously. Just happened to see you two here as I made my convent way to the Complex." he stopped talking letting his eyes move to Amanda's, "Remember what I told you." was all he said, before moving around to group headin for the Complex.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:32 am

She looked Thomas in the eyes and then looked away. 'I remember' She looked after him then to Ollie. "Ollie?" She needed to hear him say something.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:21 pm

"Remember what I told you." He watched the man leave. He didn’t like those words. The man had been alone with Amanda. And that was something he didn’t like at all. "Ollie?" He turned his eyes back to Amanda. “What did he mean with that.” He said referring to the last phrase.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:25 pm

She gribbed Ollies arms, holding him thight. "He got a little mad when I told him I met a man here and... he did stuff... really bad stuff... but after that we talked and... he said if you hurt me he would hurt you... and that he still loves me... and wants me back if things don't work out with you." She looked up at his eyes, afraid of his reaction.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:34 pm

"He got a little mad when I told him I met a man here and... he did stuff... really bad stuff... but after that we talked and... he said if you hurt me he would hurt you... and that he still loves me... and wants me back if things don't work out with you."
He was shocked. He tried to keep his voice steady while he spoke. “What do you mean with Bad stuff? What did he do to you?!” The fact that Amanda hold his arms tight, made him only more worried and angry
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:36 pm

She touched her hair with her left hand. "This, and he hurt my friends. At least Chloe, Bruce and Lorna."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Hate rose in his eyes. “What kind of bad stuff did he do to them?” He was glad that the only thing he did to Amanda was cut her hair. Even though it was the first thing that he told her that he liked.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:44 pm

She looked down. "Chloe was carrying a child, but Thomas treated her badly, and she thought it was Bruce so she lost the baby. He raped Lorna, and beat Bruce up pretty baddly." She looked up at Oliver again. "I think he wanted to rape me too, but he let me go."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:51 pm

He didn’t need more explanation. His hands turned into fists. That guy was dead. But something hit him. “What does that guy mean to you?” If Amanda saw him as a friend he couldn’t kill him. Than wounding him badly was the only option.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Her eyes widened. She still cared for Thomas, in some way, so she didn't want him dead. At least not yet. But the real problem was he was dangerous. She was scared for Oliver to get hurt. Even she had trouble fighting him sometimes. Without her strenght she wasn't sure she could win Thomas so easily. "Don't!! He might seriously hurt you!" She said grabbing his arm, scared.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:04 pm

He didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want to worry Amanda. But Owlman had hurt his friends and her. Otherwise she wouldn’t be scared. “And let him hurt more people?!” He was getting extremely angry only at the thought. “Let him hurt you?!”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:09 pm

She bit her lip. He had a point, but she believed in Thomas. That he wouldn't hurt her or anymore people. "I talked to him, and he is not going to hurt anyone anymore. Unless they get in his way. And I'll be fine... He won't hurt me...Please... If he hurts you I don't think I can take it..."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:15 pm

He took a deep breath. “If you don’t want me to do it. I won’t do it.” His hands cupped her face.
He leaned his forehead against hers, making sure she only could see his eyes. “But if he hurts anyone. You, Chloe, Anyone. I will kill him.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:19 pm

She felt herself calm down the second he touched her cheek. She looked into his eyes, and smiled. "Okay..." She put her hand on his cheek. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:25 pm

He smiled, relaxing at her touch. “I love you too.” He kissed her passionately. Not wanting to think about anything else but her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:29 pm

She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She let her tongue slip into his mouthm caressing his with hers. Her fingers were combing through his hair.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:42 pm

He began to play with her tongue. He pulled her closer, wanting her more closer than was possible. His hands started tracing her body shape.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:50 pm

She moaned into the kiss, letting one of her hands slide down from his shoulder to his chest. Caressing his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touched by an angel of love   Touched by an angel of love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touched by an angel of love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next