Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Inception.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Owlman

PostSubject: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Thomas made his way through the Heroes' Complex without being seen, that gave him a nice ego-boost. He slowly went to the Medical Lab and opened the door, knowing Lorna and Amanda would not be in the room. He did, however, know Bruce would be in here. He had heard that his brother had been out since he had slammed his head into the wall. He winced thinking about it, only having done it to impress Amanda. He slowly walked over to Bruce, seeing the man completely out of it. The heart rate monitor was giving beeps showing the man was indeed alive. How much though, was the question.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Clark had stepped out for a moment and froze when he saw Bruce's look a like, "What the hell do you want?" He demanded as he folded his arms and glared at Thomas. He was not happy with Thomas for having had him get inside Chloe's mind badly enough for her to try and commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Thomas rolled his eyes, folding his arms, "What the hell do I want? I'm here to make sure my brother isn't dead. Of course you'd know nothing about what it's like to watch your family die while you sit and have to watch. I'm not going to lose my brother again over some woman. That's why I'm here, to make sure he's okay." Thomas wasn't pleased with this man nor the man's evil counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Clark tensed at the thinly veiled reference to Chloe, "First of all I do know what its like watching someone you care about die, and second from what I could tell you could care less about your brother. So give me one good reason not to kick your ass and get you out of here." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:09 pm

"Because Bruce is the last thing I have left to family." Thomas looked back at the man, feeling a tinge of regret for slamming the man into the wall. He just wanted Bruce to stop fighting him so he could impressed Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Clark nodded and then stepped closer, "So what was the whole deal with Chloe then? I know you probably don't know any of this but she's been through hell literally....and the fact that you messed with her mind when she was on the verge of a mental breakdown that was and is unexusable." He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Thomas sighed out, "I had fun, I admit that. I wanted to get back at Bruce for leaving me for dead, like he couldn't accept me like I did him. Though, I do believe at the end of the day Chloe deserved it. She never treated Bruce like he deserves. When she believed me to be Bruce I crawled to her door, needing help. She was too busy putting in ear-rings to help me? I protected my younger brother from a harlot, one that would use him and throw him away." Thomas defended his thoughts about Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Clark moved in super speed and even though his collar shocked him he held him up against the wall, 'Don't you ever....ever call my friend that again do you understand? What part of what I was saying actually went through your brain? How would you be if you had a guy in your head 24/7 telling you multiple ways of how to kill yourself? One thing Chloe has always been is a friend and a damn good one, you may think you know her...but trust me when I say you don't know her at all." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Thomas let a corner of his mouth twitching upwards, "What's it like knowing your parents were murdered in front of you and all you could do was sit in their blood until the police decide to come? Telling you you'll be fine because you're rich, no one needs parents when your rich, do they? How do you tell Bruce its his fault for them being killed? How? HOW?" Thomas hissed at him, "Fuck you and that girl. How Bruce stands to live every day with the likes of you is beyond me. How the man has enough energy knowing no one besides a psychotic killer will ever understand him? Tell me, because you can't begin to fathom the darkness of the abyss Bruce and I look at every day." 'Except I blinked' He added with Bruce's voice in his mind, remembering the conversation about it all.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Clark shook his head, "You know we could debate this all day but quite frankly I'm not in the mood." He said and let him fall to the ground before glaring down at him, "If you ever....ever come near me or my friends again...I won't hesitate to kill you, you understand?" He said before he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:35 pm

"Too late." Thomas said, making a noise when he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Clark froze when he heard that, "What do you mean?" He demanded as his fists clenched, ready to pummel the bastard right where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:39 pm

"Now, what would be the fun in telling you?" Thomas said pulling himself up, brushing himself off, "Oh, did Chloe ever tell you she was raped?" He added at the end of the statement, "Not my fault, of course. But did you?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Clark's eyes narrowed before he moved in super speed and punched him in the face, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" He yelled and slammed him against the wall with extra force.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Thomas's head slammed against the wall, he groaned. He slammed his eyes shut at the explosion of bright colors, "I said, I didn't do anything. Just thought if she was such a friend she'da told you." He mumbled out, feeling his head ache.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Clark growled and pressed him harder against the wall, "You better tell me what happened or else." He growled
[Ooc sorry for being Chlo here XD]
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:04 pm

"That's not my story to tell. I only found the video record of Bruce asking Chloe about it. That's all I know." He growled out, half tempted to grab a Kryptonite Bullet and a gun just to shut the man up.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Clark frowned, he had a feeling that there was more that Thomas was failing to explain. "So you didn't do anything to her recently?" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:07 pm

"No." He growled out, it seemed like this was just going to be a bunch of growling at each other.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:09 pm

[Ooc yes it is XD]
Clark glared at him last time before he let him fall down, "If I find out you did something and you forgot to tell me, I'll make you wish you were dead." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:10 pm

"Too late for that, punk." He stated, picking himself back off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Clark raised an eyebrow, "You don't strike me as the type who wishes he were dead." He commented eventually and not without a hint of surprise at the revelation.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:19 pm

"Comes with the watching your parents die thing, betcha wouldn't guess Bruce has those thoughts either." He popped his neck, "We have in common then just our looks, just like you and Ultraman... except I find you less annoying." Thomas rolled his eyes, "Tell me if his vitals change, or tell Amanda and the information will be back to me." He rubbed the back of his head, mumbling about pain and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Clark watched him leave and silently wondered what that had been about, he bit his lip and turned to look at Bruce, "I hope you wake up soon Bruce." He muttered silently. He hadn't said anything but he was definitely missing his best friend, he sat down in the chair next to Bruce's bed and put his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Krypto moved the MEdical Lab door open, wiggling his way through the door, "Kal-El." his communicator said in a male voice and the dog trotted to his master. He sat on the ground looking up, wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   

Back to top Go down

Inception.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: