Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't know what's going on..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

I don't know what's going on.. Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Lorna sat on her bed, remembering the whole scene when she freaked out. She hugged her her knees to herself, her eyes looking down, "What's happening to me?" She asked herself, making her close her eyes when she felt the headache getting worse. Little did she know her powers were stronger, and her body was getting use to it, "Daddy.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:04 pm

[Ooc sorry I'm Clarkie for now XD]
Magneto had been sitting inside his tent at head quarters when he had felt a rather large magnetic pulse signature that could only belong to one person. He prepared to venture into the Mansion and finally stood outside Lorna's room where he knocked on the door, "Lorna are you there?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Lorna looked up when she heard her father's voice, "Daddy?" She asked, before she got up, walking to the door. She hugged her Dad immediately, "Daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Erik hugged Lorna tightly and then after pulling back studied her, "Is everything all right?" He asked with concern, the power surge was still there it was just muted. He knew what that feeling was like and was silently wondering over Lorna's achievement of this ability.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Lorna shook her head, "I have this huge headache, and apparently to my friend..I freaked out, and threw him against the wall with my powers..But I can only manipulate metal.." She suddenly felt the headache get worse, making her hold her head as she fell to her knees, "Aaah!"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Magneto held onto her shoulders and then spoke up, "Lorna focus on my voice and clear your mind." He said in a firm tone as he tried to help her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Lorna held onto her father, trying to calm down. She was trying hard to focus on his voice..she started to have a green light around her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Magneto's eyebrows went up as he recognized the shield, of course his was a different color but he smiled. "Very good Lorna, now I want you to exhale and release the pressure that you feel, can you do that?" He asked.
[Ooc when she does that the shield will go down]
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Lorna kept her focus on his voice, she closed eyes stayed closed..She then opened her eyes, they were plain white, releasing the pressure fast. The Green light almost looked like flames before they eventually went down. Lorna's eyes softened as they were still white, falling forward a little.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:07 pm

He caught her in his arms and then carried her to the bed, "Well it appears your powers are growing." He remarked as he set her down, he was more then a little proud of her accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Pietro knocked on Lorna's door. He had heard a commotion and was worried. "Baby Girl are you ok? Pietro opened the door and looked in seeing his father and sister. "What's wrong?" He came in closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Lorna looked at Pietro, her pure white eyes turning normal. She looked around, looking up at Dad, "I'm not really sure.."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Erik smiled at Pietro as he walked in and then turned to look at Lorna with pride in his eyes, "You are expanding your powers, once you can master and control your emotions you'll be just as powerful as me....maybe even stronger." He added as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 pm

"Lorna that's incredible." Pietro said as he came over and sat down next to his sister and hugged her to him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Lorna smiled, before laughing softly when her brother hugged her, "It just gives your a horrible headache.." She said as she held her head, looking up at Pietro, "Your lucky..you have super speed.." She joked.

Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Erik smiled at both of them before getting up, "You will have to be trained Lorna, your powers need to be contained before the Protector's are aware of just how powerful you are." He said quietly, he hated ruining the moment for them but he needed to let them know the reality.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:40 pm

"Of course Father. And Lorna you think I never had growing pains. Muscles ripping and burning? that's what it was like for me. So how will we start her training?" Pietro asked.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Lorna twitched at the sound of his muscles ripping, "I-I didn't need to know that.." She said, her eyes softened..She hugged her knees, her thoughts kept going to Johnny, which was making her so mad. Lorna didn't know what was going on, but she wanted it to stop.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Erik sighed and turned to face them both, "I think its time you were both trained in how to defend yourselves and how to expand your powers. Pietro would you like me to remove your collar?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Pietro's eyes widened in shock. "What? Really?" Pietro had never expected that offer.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Lorna looked at Pietro, "It will be painful though.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Erik nodded, "Yes really, but like Lorna said it will hurt, now are you ready to begin?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:14 pm

"Yes, alright lets do this." Pietro stood-up away from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Lorna watched Pietro, sitting there, hoping he would be able to heal..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Erik stepped closer towards him and then held his hand over his collar, "Whatever happens next....don't move." He said quietly and then he used his power to force the collar off of him. The smell of burning flesh filled the room as Pietro's collar reacted and started to shock him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what's going on..   I don't know what's going on.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know what's going on..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Polaris's Room-
Jump to: