Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things go downhill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Things go downhill Empty
PostSubject: Things go downhill   Things go downhill Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Kara finally reached the garden, grabbing the statue that was by a pond. She let out a gasp, falling to her knees. Letting the tears fall, having Logan's word stab her in the head. She covered her eyes with her hand, punching the ground with her super strength. Not caring when the collar shocked her. She didn't even flinch. Kara sat there on her knees, letting out sobs as she felt stupid and regretted even talking with Deadpool..

The one person she cared about...Had yelled at her, making her feel stupid..Not wanting to ruin anything...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Things go downhill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things go downhill   Things go downhill Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:14 pm

"So how do you know Mr. Logan?" Kitty asked Wade after Supergirl ran out crying.

"That'll have to wait, Sweetheart. Lets go check this chick out." Wade said as he ran towards the garden with Kitty right behind him.

"What's wrong with you, Blondie?" He asked Supergirl.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Things go downhill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things go downhill   Things go downhill Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Kara heard Deadpool's voice, making her turn around fast. She got up, ignoring the stinging pain in her neck, "You are what's wrong! Because..Because I talked with you..Because..I spoke up for you. You got Logan to yell at me!" Her eyes started to narrow, "I regret even talking with you..Because, this day didn't start off very well. AND YOU JUST HAD TO PUT THE ICING ON THE FREAKING CAKE!" Her eyes glow red, shooting a laser at him with her eyes. Sending him straight into the wall.

The collar activated, sending the Kryptonite into her neck..

Kara screamed, closing her eyes as she stopped her power. Making her fall back fast, putting her hand above the collar. The blood ran down her neck, making her breathing irregular as the pain struck her. She didn't look at Deadpool, "GET OUT, NOW!" She yelled, trying to stop the pain, realizing there was Kryptonite in her collar, "Damn it.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Things go downhill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things go downhill   Things go downhill Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Kitty raced after Wade," Wade I really don't think that's a good idea." She protested and froze when Kara turned on Wade. She wasn't ready for Kara to use one of her powers and sending Wade into the wall, "Kara! You have to shut off your power or your collar will kill you!" She shouted before shooting Wade a worried look. She didn't really blame Kara for freaking out on this one even if she was worried for Wade.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Things go downhill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things go downhill   Things go downhill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things go downhill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: