Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News for Johnny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:56 pm

[Ooc lamme title I know XD]
Chloe had just found out that she was pregnant and even though she really didn't want to talk to the father of her baby, she knew she had to. It wasn't so much the fact that she felt he deserved knowing that she was going to be the mother of his child...which made her sick inside. Although that was a contributing factor....the fact was she wasn't sure what to do with the baby. A big part of her wanted to see the look on his face when she told him she was getting rid of it.....and another part wondered about his reaction. She was inside the Living Room of the Brotherhood after doing a little breaking and entering on her part. I must be crazy she thought as she looked around herself.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Johnny was heading toward the dinning room for food. He then saw Chloe in the living room.

"Now what are you doing here Baby?" Johnny crossed his arms and propped himself against the entrance of the room. He smirked at her raising his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Chloe turned to face him and raised an eyebrow, "I was just looking for you actually." She said flatly as she stared at him and sighed, "May as well get this over with, you're going to be a father." She said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Johnny's eyes widened at the statement. "What?" Johnny asked in shock. He looked down at her stomach as if the answers were there. "Your pregnant? A Father? Me?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:09 pm

She nodded, "I believe that's what I said." She said quietly actually surprised at his reaction. Before she glanced down and put a hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Johnny stepped forward in a daze. He got on his knees in front of her staring at her stomach. He cocked his head curiously as if the idea of a baby growing in her was ridiculous. "A Baby?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Chloe really wasn't expecting this kind of a reaction from him and was almost worried, "Yeah a baby." She said beginning to feel like a record player.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Johnny stared for another few seconds, before he smiled. "I'm going to be a Father? That's incredible." Johnny smiled up at Chloe from his place on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Chloe was honestly not expecting him to smile, it actually made him look like a nice guy she thought. "Well I'm glad you think so, the reason I came is because I'm not sure what I want to do with the baby." She admitted as she looked down into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Johnny's eyes widened. He stood up quickly. He glared down at her from his higher position. "There is no question. You will not abort my child. Do I make myself clear? That is my child as much as yours and you will do nothing to enraged him, or her as the case may be."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:31 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "Let me remind you Johnny that if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be debating this. The only reason I even bothered telling you was because I thought you deserved to know what kinds of things might happen while you go and rape anything with a skirt! Now if you want to be involved in this child's life.....and that's a big if right now then you're going to stop being a menace to women!" She said loudly and then winced as she started to feel faint.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Johnny narrowed his eyes angrily and he gritted his teeth as she talked down to him. Then she winced and her face became pale very quickly. Johnny took her arm and guided her to the couch.

"Sit down. Take a breath. Do you need something? Water? Pickles? Ice cream?" He asked with concern. This woman was carrying his child he had to take care of her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:42 pm

She was not expecting that and she let out a faint laugh, "Luckily for you I'm not craving anything yet, but do you understand what I'm trying to say Johnny?" She asked as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Johnny cocked his head to the side and scrunched up his eyes in thought. "No more using the drug to have sex with woman?" he guessed. He knew that rape was 'wrong' but he never really understood why taking what you want was wrong. He grew up in a world were if you wanted something you took it and damn everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:52 pm

She nodded, "Look I know you're used to getting what you want Johnny but I don't want my child to be exposed to that. Now I am against having abortions ok? And I don't want to hold anything over your head unless I have no other choice....and believe me I don't want to be the Nazi in this." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Johnny let out a breath that he hadn't realize he had been holding when she said she wouldn't be aborting his child.

"Ok. I can try. You and your hero's will have to help me stay in line. I can probably get Amanda to help me with that too."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:03 pm

She smiled, "That's better then what I was expecting." She admitted with a small smile. She met his eyes again, "Look I know that will be difficult for you....and I appreciate you at least doing that much. Is there something I can do?" She asked, hoping he wouldn't ask for sexual favors.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Johnny leered at her looking her up and down thinking about what she could do for him. He then sighed. As much as he would like screwing her again if he wanted to be in his child's life he couldn't do that.

"Nothing really springs to mind... Maybe you tell you hero friends I'm aloud to visit, without them killing me." Johnny looked at her face questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:12 pm

She had leaned back when he had leered at her and had barely kept a grimace from her face, she knew exactly what he was thinking and she was relieved when he asked her that. "Yeah I'll see what I can do on that front." She said before she got up.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Johnny nodded standing up and following her to the door. "Let me know if you need anything, ok?" Johnny offered.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:19 pm

She nodded, "I'll be sure to do that." She said as she briefly met his eyes before exciting the Brotherhood Mansion, still feeling slightly shocked that it had gone that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

News for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Johnny   News for Johnny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News for Johnny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Living Room-
Jump to: