Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pouting on the Porch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Deadpool

Pouting on the Porch Empty
PostSubject: Pouting on the Porch   Pouting on the Porch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Wade saw Supergirl's eyes glowing, but was to slow to respond before the lasers hit him square in the chest, making him fly into a wall behind him. He got up, thinking he would take his sword, but that would do no good, only create more problems. He got up and stumbled over to the porch where he sat down, arms folded and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Pouting on the Porch   Pouting on the Porch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:47 pm

After driving for awhile, Logan turned his bike around towards the mansion. He didn't like leaving Kara like that and he still wanted answers.

Hopefully she's calmed down enough to talk now... He thought as he pulled into the mansion.

He stopped his bike at the porch and narrowed his eyes under his visor when he saw Wade on the porch.

He got off his bike and took off his helmet. He walked up the steps and looked down at Deadpool. "If you cause any trouble here, you're out of here." He warned, his stare cold.

"But, before I actually agree to your little "stay," I'll need to talk to Supergirl." He said, walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Pouting on the Porch   Pouting on the Porch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:49 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa, before you go in there, you need to know. Supergirl is bleeding. BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT... Directly. She attacked me when I went to check on her because she ran past us crying. She shot her laser eyes at me and sent me into a wall."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Pouting on the Porch   Pouting on the Porch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Logan froze. "What?" He said, in shock, before growling a little.

"Damn it, is that woman PMSing or something." He grumbled, before looking back at Deadpool. "Come in the living room. Don't touch anything. I'll deal with you later." He said, before walking into the house.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Pouting on the Porch   Pouting on the Porch Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 pm

"Why thank-you! I'm fine! I only got hit with an ultra-powerful laser and slammed into a brick wall. Nothing too bad." Wade said as he walked inside behind Logan.

(OOC: I had to add this, I thought it was funny.)
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Pouting on the Porch   Pouting on the Porch Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:39 am

Deadpool wrote:
Wade saw Supergirl's eyes glowing, but was to slow to respond before the lasers hit him square in the chest, making him fly into a wall behind him. He got up, thinking he would take his sword, but that would do no good, only create more problems. He got up and stumbled over to the porch where he sat down, arms folded and pouted.
[Ooc, that last line totally made me picture a little boy sitting down with his lower lip sticking out and his arms folded. XDD]
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Pouting on the Porch   Pouting on the Porch Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:28 pm

(OOC: Thats how I pout.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pouting on the Porch   Pouting on the Porch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pouting on the Porch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: