Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Behind Blue Eyes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Behind Blue Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Behind Blue Eyes   Behind Blue Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Raven had only just been introduced into the area. It wasn't that she was afraid to look around she just did not want to run into anyone she wasn't prepared to see. She crossed her legs, moving her hands into her normal Mediation form only to find herself getting shocked. She let a bit of frustration ooze through her lips before slowly breathing to calm herself. She could not let her emotions fly out of hand she could her people and herself. She watched a man walk into the room, someone that looked exactly like Bruce Wayne. Someone whom she had seen on the T.V. in the T-Tower a lot as of recently. The man was missing and no one knew where to look.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Behind Blue Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind Blue Eyes   Behind Blue Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Bruce walked into the mansion, Amanda had quickly disappeared from the area knowing people would not have had a nice reaction to her being there. He saw a woman in a dark purple cloak with the hood pulled up in a mediation position. One in which he recognized from his training. He was half tempted to interrupt her mediation ritual but he knew the reaction of it would entail misfortune on his end.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Behind Blue Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind Blue Eyes   Behind Blue Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Raven continued to study the man pulling off her hood, "Why is Bruce Wayne in this universe? Shouldn't you be at home working a charity event?" She asked almost curiously. Only trying to figure out why the man was here instead of being... wait Batman and Bruce Wayne had both gone missing around roughly the same time. Though a new Batman arose, one she had known to be the newer Robin as Nightwing had not wanted to be the Batman just yet, "I retract my previous question, Batman." She stated, blinking at the man. It was uncanny how Richard and Bruce looked even though they were not even related by blood.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Behind Blue Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind Blue Eyes   Behind Blue Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Bruce was almost a little disturbed by how quickly the girl had deduced his identity but she must have known Bruce Wayne's patterns to have been able to connect the dots that quickly, "This is going to sound completely odd, but do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Behind Blue Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind Blue Eyes   Behind Blue Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:57 pm

'This is going to sound completely odd, but do I know you?'

His voice rang through her ears, how did he not know her? She had been on his adoptive son's team for almost five years, "My name is Raven, I was on the same team as Richard." She stated, watching the man curiously for some sort of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Behind Blue Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind Blue Eyes   Behind Blue Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Bruce didn't recognize the name, "Richard?" he asked, unsure of whom the woman was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Behind Blue Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind Blue Eyes   Behind Blue Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Raven's eyebrow delicately rose, showing her confusion and curiosity melding themselves together, "Richard... your adopted son?" She asked, remembering those memories she had seen from Richard's mind. How could Batman, er Bruce have forgotten something that big in his life?
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Behind Blue Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind Blue Eyes   Behind Blue Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Bruce didn't know him, he frowned visibly though, "I recently was in a fight, a man slammed my head into the wall and I was in a coma for days. I have... no idea what happened in my life after I threw the Joker into Arkham Asylum for the first time. Or what I've been told is the first." He stated, feeling almost... bad for the people he couldn't remember. What about the people here? Would they have known him...?
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Behind Blue Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind Blue Eyes   Behind Blue Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Raven's eyes widened for a moment before returning to normal, it was almost poetic in a weird sense of the phrase. Raven stood up, obviously shorter than the man a good five inches, "I could try to help you, like I did Richard." she stated, wanting to offer help to the man that raised the teen that understood her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Behind Blue Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind Blue Eyes   Behind Blue Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Bruce was quite questionable about the woman's motives, "Well, I'm going to continue trying on my own, asking around. I'd rather not have someone messing around in my mind." He blinked, knowing the woman was a telepathy and an empathy. How did he? That was weird.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Behind Blue Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind Blue Eyes   Behind Blue Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Raven hadn't let out her technique or ability, so what the man had said was quite unexpected. How would he know about it if he had lost his memories? Raven had an idea, "I think your brain is blocking the memories, as a way to cope with all the trauma. I think if you talk to people that you think you might know... it might help." She explained she watched the man nod to her before walking into the maze of halls. She almost knew he'd get lost but maybe he'd find someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Behind Blue Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind Blue Eyes   Behind Blue Eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind Blue Eyes
Page 1 of 1