Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Front side Ollie part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Front side Ollie part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:25 am

They laid on the bed after the sex. She rested her head on his shoulder, caressing his chest muscels with her finger. "That was amazing." She whispered huskily.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:34 am

He smiled. “Yes.” He whispered in agreement. He kissed her forehead. “But so were you.” He felt at peace laying like this, wanting to stay like this.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:38 am

She looked up at him, smiling, hugging him closer to her. "I should get going, but I don't want to."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:51 am

He hold her close, whispering in her ear. “Then don’t go.” He didn’t want her to go back to the brotherhood ever again.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 am

She looked up at him. "What do you mean? You want me to stay the night?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:50 pm

“I mean….” He looked her in the eyes. “Amanda, would you like to live with me under one roof?” He watched her careful wanting to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:53 pm

She tilted her head slightly. "In here or in the brotherhood?" She sat up on the bed. "I don't think they will welcome you in the brotherhood." She said smiling and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:25 pm

He got also up after kissing her back. A small smile came on his face. He went with one hand through his hair. “Yeah. I guess you’re right. So what do you think of here?” He stopped for a second to let it sink. “No one hates you here. And…” He looked down, embarrassed of the words he was going to say. “I would like to wake up in morning next to you.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:27 pm

She smiled at him, touching his cheek. "But I'm not a hero. I would love to wake up next to you every morning though."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:38 pm

He looked up. “Then become a hero.” He saw her make a face. “No hear me out on this one. Your nice, strong, friendly and have every capacity to be a hero.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:41 pm

She laughed lightly. "I think it's too late for me to become a hero." She bit her lip thinking about his offer. "Sure, I can live with you here. But! No more talk about me becoming a hero, okay?" She said holding her finger up and smirking.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:48 pm

He smiled, leaning in. He kissed her finger. “I will make you change your mind about that.”He said teasing. But continued with a serious tone. “It is never too late.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:52 pm

She smirked and leaned to give a kiss on his lips. "You can try....*kiss* We will see if you succeed." She said winking at him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:13 pm

He shook his head. “Then you should be prepared. I will use everything I have.” He kissed her, before winking. “Bruce, Chloe and more of your hero friends might become very annoying.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 pm

She slid her hand on his chest. "Just don't become too annoying. I might move back to the villain house then." She said playfully kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:33 pm

He kissed her back. He let, smirking. “That depends on how soon you surrender.” He turned her around. He pulled her back against him, hugging her from behind. “You won’t even get to the front door.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:37 pm

She laughed turning around to face him, placing her hands on both sides of his face placing a soft kiss on his lips. "That I would like to see." She pressed her fore head against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front side Ollie part 2   Front side Ollie part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front side Ollie part 2
Page 1 of 1