Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I'm moving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

PostSubject: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Amanda walked into her room and took her bag, starting to stuff her clothes and other stuff into it. She had the door open. She would leave some clothes behind incase she needed to come back here. She went into the bathroom to get her make up and other stuff. She was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Johnny walked by Amanda's room and saw she was packing her things up.

"Amanda? What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 pm

She lifted her head up to see Johnny in the doorway. "Oh hi Johnny boy!" She straightened up looking at her bag. "I'm packing, I'm moving in with Oliver." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Johnny cocked his head to the side. "You aren't mad at him anymore?" Johnny was confused.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 pm

She shook her head smiling. "No, we made up. I just hope it lasts this time." She continued to pack. "So how are you? Haven't seen you around in a while."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Johnny entered the room and began picking things up bringing them to her. "Just going around having fun. You know me." Johnny smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 pm

She looked at him a bit coldly. "I heard you had a bit of one sided fun with Chloe." She said taking the things he brought to her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Johnny looked at Amanda. "Yes. Yes I did." He answered. Amanda knew that he had raped before, why would Chloe be any different.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:46 pm

She walked closer to him. "And did you know she is a friend of mine?" She asked tilting her head slightly looking at him sternly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Johnny looked at Amanda very seriously. "No I did not. You know how much I respect you Manda. I would never hurt a friend of yours." Johnny hopped he was convincing her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:02 pm

She clenched her hand into a fist. "Well wheter you meant it or not, but you hurt my friend, so don't take this personally." She punched Johnny in the face, making him fall down. She looked at him and kissed her fist.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Johnny rubbed his jaw. He nodded. "Fair enough." Johnny stood and continued to help her get her things together. "So you know I'm not allowed to rape anyone else or Chloe won't let me near my kid. So I'm going to straighten up. At least a little." Johnny grinned.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 pm

She frowned. "Wait! Didn't she lose the baby, or am I missing something here?" She sat down on the bed. "Thomas said he made her attempt suicide and lost it. When did she become pregnant again?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Johnny looked at Amanda confused. "You aren't talking about the second time I had my fun with Chloe when Thomas gave her to me." Johnny looked slightly concerned. "She's pregnant with my kid now." Johnny told Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Her jaw dropped. "HE WHAT!!!!" She looked at Johnny in disbelief. She clenched her hands in to fists. "When I get my hands on him...." She said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Johnny was glad he had thrown old Tommy under the bus when he told Amanda. Johnny continued getting Amanda's things quietly trying not to make her mad at him again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:56 pm

OOC : Hi ya ^^ Imagine me with boobs and it will be allright

She wanted to punch something again, but resisted the urge. It was her room after all. She looked at Johnny. "You say you are going to be a father then? You excited?" She asked trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Johnny grinned joyfully. "I am actually. I'm looking forward to having a kid."
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:22 pm

She smiled. "Better behave yourself then. You are going to be setting a good example." She said in a motherly voice, laughing slightly. There was silence for a while. "Aren't you sad that I'm leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Johnny grinned and nodded. " I know. And of course I will miss you but I will be coming to the hero house to check on Chloe and I hope to get a friend there too. But I didn't know I was taking advantage of a girl there. So I will be visiting you plenty." He answered her.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm

She smiled widely and looked at her bag. "I think I have everything now. I'll leave some of my clothes here incase I need to come back here." She closed the bag. "I can't wait for you to come visit me." She said kissing his cheek. "Oh and please don't tell Thomas I left, I want to tell him myself... And beat him up for what he did to Chloe." She said narrowing her eyes into slits.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Johnny smiled at the kiss. "Ok. And I can't wait to visit. Let me know if you need anything." Johnny offered.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:50 pm

She smiled. "I will thanks Johnny." She threw the bag on her shoulder and walked to the door. "Remember, not a word to him." She said pointing at Johnny before she vanished out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   

Back to top Go down

I'm moving
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1