Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Medical Lab again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

In the Medical Lab again Empty
PostSubject: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Logan sighed. "Let's get you fixed up..." He said, as he carried her to the Medical Lab. Logan sat her on the bed and placed a wet cloth around her neck. "Keep that on to help stop the bleeding..." He said, before getting bandages and alcohol to clean it.

"...How you feeling?" He asked, sitting down on the bed in front of her. He cleaned her wound and bandaged it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Kara didn't say anything, keeping her focus on the pain as she tried to stop it. When he sat her down she winced a bit, wincing again as his put the wet cloth around her neck, nodding to him. Placing her hand on the cloth, keeping it on. When he came back and asked how she felt she replied, "I feel stupid..And dizzy.." She hissed in pain when he cleaned her wound, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Her eyes stayed closed, having her body start to tremble finally as the pain kept striking her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:51 pm

"I think you need to lay down for a bit." He said, gently moving her to a laying down position.

"Look, you're not stupid. You're just having an off day..." He stated, not sure what else to say.

He sighed. "Look, Kara. I didn't mean to go off on you like that. I was angry because Deadpool was here that he walked right past me and I didn't even know it because of this damn collar." He said, looking away, angry with himself.

"When you started backing away, it just made me angrier. You wouldn't tell me anything besides the fact he didn't attack you. I didn't mean to make you scared of me... I'm sorry, Kara." He said, looking her in the eyes when he said he was sorry.

He gently took her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Kara winced, laying down as her eyes stayed closed. Only opening then when he started to speak again, looking at him. She listened to him speak, understanding what he was saying. She didn't close her eyes as he stated about the collar, making her nod her head only a little bit. Not sure on what to say.

When you started backing away, it just made me angrier. You wouldn't tell me anything besides the fact he didn't attack you. I didn't mean to make you scared of me... I'm sorry, Kara."

Kara looked at him, not letting her eyes move away from his. When he grabbed her hand, she gave it a little squeeze. She closed her eyes before opening them again, "I'm sorry for backing up..And, I'm sorry for not telling you anything but that.." She hissed, breathing hard as she spoke again, "One of the reasons was that. And trust me, I was ready to pounce on him. And he kept repeating and repeating how he needed some place to stay. But, I sensed that he was telling the truth..And before you ask, that is not one of my powers. I could just sense it.." Her eyes looked into his, holding his hand tighter as the pain shot in her head, "Ah!" She hissed, closing her eyes, "Stupid Kryptonite!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:05 am

Logan gave her hand a squeeze back. "All right, fly girl. I'll take your word on that... only because women seem to have a knack for these things, even without powers. Besides... even if you had the power to read minds or something, they wouldn't work on him... part of his programing..." He said, the last part mostly to himself.

His face turned into one of concern. "Talking may not be wise for right now... You'll probably have to stay here for a little while again." He said. "And, don't even argue. I know you hate it here, fly girl, but you keep getting hurt in some damn way or another." He said, before leaning over and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

He gave her hand another gentle squeeze. "I'll stay in here with you." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:11 am

She smiled softly, listening to him talk once again, "Glad to know a little bit more information about him.." She joked, though the look on her face turned into a not so pleased look when he told her about staying here again. Making her squeeze his hand even more, "I won't argue." She looked at him, "As long as your with me..I'm fine with it..Though, I don't want you sleeping in a chair again.." Kara laughed softly, "Maybe you could sleep on one of the beds this time.." She shrugged, looking at him. Her neck thrived in pain, making her hiss again, "How the hell did they get..Kryptonite." She had hissed the last word. Her eyes were closed again.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 am

"Just whisper for now, that probably won't put as much strain on your throat as talking will." He said,giving her hand another gentle squeeze.

He smirked at her not wanting him in the chair. "Hey, I can handle sleeping in a chair; you don't need to be worrying about me."

He gave her hand another squeeze. "Probably the same way they were able to get you from your universe." He said, grimly. "they knew that just plain shocking you wouldn't do you any good, so they used your weakness..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:20 am

Kara nodded, whispering now, "Okay, Wolf." She smiled at him, letting the smile grow bigger as he smirked and told her not to worry about him. Though her face went a little serious, "I'll always worry about you..I care for you.." Her hand gave his hand another squeeze, not letting herself gaze away from him. When he answered her question she looked at him even more, squeezing his hand again. Her face went almost calm, "Can you..Hold me?" Her eyes looked into his deep blue eyes, wanting to be held by someone she cared about..

Wanted to be held by her protector..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:22 am

Logan smiled softly at her. "Sure..." He said, before moving her gently. He laid down on the bed beside her and wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 am

Kara had her head against his chest, smiling as she closed her eyes. Her hands grabbed both of his hands that wrapped around her. She brought one of his hands to her lips, kissing it softly before she placed his hand back to where it was. She let out a little howl, making sure she didn't hurt her throat.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:27 am

Logan let out a soft chuckle when she howled. He kissed the stop of her head. "You're awfully silly, fly girl." He stated, smiling a little in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 am

Kara smiled, "Thank you, Wolf. I like to be silly..Especially around you..When, it's a good time to be." She whispered, moving her head gently as she felt his lips against her head, smiling even more. Her thumb rubbed his hand, "You make me feel..When you're around, I'm not so lonely.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:36 am

"Same here, fly girl, same here..." He whispered, holding her closer. He moved her a little bit to where she was laying on the bed and he was hover over her.

"Hope you don't mind." He said, slightly smirking before kissing her softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:39 am

Her eyes closed, smiling at him as he responded to her. When he moved her, her eyes stayed closed, opening them as she saw him hovering over her. Making her cheeks turn pink, shaking her head softly in response to him. Closing her eyes again, kissing him softly. Her cheeks were bright pink, loving how they had made up..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:45 am

His lips caressed hers gently, making it to where she didn't have to move so much. He didn't want to risk her hurting her neck more, but he wanted to kiss her all the same.

After kissing her for a nice while, Logan readjusted them both again to where her head was laying on his chest with his arms around her. They laid there for a while, before drifting into a nice, relaxing nap.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:27 am

OOC: What!? No sex again >.> XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:06 pm

{OOC: Why do people want them to have sex after being together for ONLY A FEW DAYS?! Come on! We're basing it off of real life. You don't have sex with your bf/gf when you've only JUST started dating them -_- (oh, not really on right now, just checking on some things)}
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:33 pm

OOC: Sorry Wolfi.... v.v I was just joking.....
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:51 pm

[Ooc, yeeah well you and Canary are going at it.....and your characters have only known each other for like three days...maybe less XD]
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:34 pm

OOC: We're in the justice league together, so we are not complete strangers.... but yeah XD
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:17 am

{OOC: Whoa! Flash and Canary?! O.o I was hoping for Storm or something >.> And wow, what if Green Arrow shows up? XD (could he? He doesn't have powers either o.e Geez, what's with DC and some of their heroes not having powers??? >.> And it's always the cool ones too -_- lol @Flash, I knew you were joking (kind of XD) lol}
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 am

[[OOC >_> I'm just amazed how much they want Kara and Logan to do it. DX!!!

After everything her and kitty went through..o-e..

Kara doesn't even wanna be touched!! Like that..>.> <.<

^^ haha<3333]]
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:50 am

OOC: I guess it's because DC wants their heroes to be relatable to their readers. So I guess superman is not as relatable as batman XD. And whats wrong with <3 Canary *.* <3 ?
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 am

(OOC: I knew that there where people talking about me >.<)
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 am

OOC : @ Canary I'm just saying how much I love you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Medical Lab again   In the Medical Lab again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Medical Lab again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next