Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Did you lose something?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Did you lose something?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Thomas took a step, he'd back off for now, "You'd be a friend for not trying." He said, he softened a bit, she didn't understand the friend concept.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Did you lose something?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:44 pm

She started to back away from him. "Why? She doesn't want to suffer from Braniac and I will let her out of her misery if she wants me to."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Did you lose something?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:46 pm

"Because you don't kill a friend. You find a way around doing it, take for example if you were in Chloe's situation I'd lie to your face saying I'd kill you. But in the meantime I'd find any way of helping you. That would be the friend thing to do, which is why Bruce wouldn't do it." Thomas explained, taking a step forward, moving a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Did you lose something?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:54 pm

She looked at his hand. "Consider me as a failsafe then." She felt nervous around him.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Did you lose something?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:59 pm

"Failsafe or not, it's not what a friend does." He stated applying pressure to her shoulder. Comforting, not painful.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Did you lose something?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:03 pm

She looked into his eyes. "I would do it. If there is no other option I will make sure my friends die with dignity and painless. That is what friend does."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Did you lose something?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:08 pm

"I almost waited for you to say slow and painful." He let a corner of his mouth twitch upwards, he tried making a joke, "But, if that is the only way you can think of saving Chloe... then by all means I don't mind, I just don't want you hating yourself for it."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Did you lose something?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:13 pm

"If that is the only way then that is what I do. You know I am not smart like you and Bruce, I can not make a cure for her. It is the only way I can help her, and if people hate me for it then so be it. I know I did what I could for her." She said backing away to the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Did you lose something?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Thomas let her back away, finding she honestly didn't want him around anymore. It was a hurtful thought, but one he knew was true. He let his eyes fall, turning around and walking to his room. He was beaten by a hero...

Wasn't that how it would always be?
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Did you lose something?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:21 pm

She let out a breath she didn't know she had held all this time. Why did he make her feel so nervous. She grabbed her head with one hand and massaged her temples. 'Why is it that he needs to have me now when I'm unavailable?' She thought to herself heading back to home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you lose something?   

Back to top Go down

Did you lose something?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2