Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taste of Ink

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Scott had a killer headache, finding himself locked in his room was the best thing he could think of at the moment. He kept the lights off, throwing himself over the covers, finding the unused side of the bed cooler than his own. He laid there for a while, letting his headache fade from existence in the only fashion he knew how to relieve these headaches.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:23 pm

She watched him toss and turn and sighed, how could she tell him? she wondered silently before she appeared. "Scott, we have a problem." She said and bit her lip when she saw that he appeared to be in pain she stretched her hand out and caused the head ache to die down for him.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Scott opened his eye to see Jean, the lack of a large use of his power caused build up headaches like the one he was having. Something he found out a while go. He pushed himself up into a sitting position, it was almost obvious from his lack of shirt he hadn't left the bed the entire day, "Problem?" He asked, silently thanking her for the relief.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:35 pm

She started to pace in front of him and tried not to focus on how good he looked with his shirt off like that and his hair messy. "Scott....I'm pregnant." She said eventually once she had gotten her courage up to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Scott looked at Jean before looking down at the bed. He moved his face back to looking at Jean. Trying to make a thought that he could actually speak. His mouth moved but nothing would come out.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:43 pm

She bit her bottom lip and studied him worriedly, "It is your child Scott." She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:44 pm

"I'd hope so." he said breathlessly, "When... did you find out?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm

She sighed, "Only recently, but if Shadow King were to ever find out about the baby....then your life will be in peril and I can't risk that." She said quietly as she started pacing again.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:48 pm

"Then what are we going to do?" He asked, trying to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:50 pm

She met his eyes, "We're going to find a way out of this place, I've been sending information to the person you know as Watchtower. With her help we can escape this place once and for all at least that's what I'm hoping for, only inform those you trust with this information Scott. I've had to keep my thoughts highly guarded just for this purpose." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Scott nodded, knowing she was right, "What do we do if Shadow King finds out?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:03 pm

She sighed and met his eyes, "If he does find out then it'll be too late for me, you'll still be able to escape if can call out to you." She said almost sadly.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:06 pm

"I'm not going to let him, Jean. If it's you or I, I'm staying. You and... our child..." He cracked a smile, "We're... really having a baby?" he said, suddenly having the thought click into place.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:08 pm

She smiled, "Yes we are and I want you to know Scott...I won't let you get hurt." She said before she sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:11 pm

"Who says I'd get hurt? We both know if we worked together we could destroy him." He said. He watched her sit on the bed, he crawled forward laying his head on her lap. He turned his face to stare at her stomach, "And you'll be the center of attention." He said in a lighter voice.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:15 pm

She laughed when he put his head on her lap and studied her stomach, "Oh I doubt that, after all you're the father." She said tenderly as she brushed some hair off of his forehead. She didn't reply to his first statement as she was unsure about what could happen....especially now that she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Scott moved a hand, placing it over her stomach, maybe hoping to feel their child. Their child. He was excited, "Is it bad that I'm thinking of names?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:34 pm

She smiled even wider, "Of course not." She said as she kept stroking his hair, she was actually excited to hear his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Scott laughed lightly, "If it's a girl... I wanna name her Hope. Like she's our hope for a better future..." He smiled cheekily, "That sounded so corny." He moved his face closer to her stomach. His nose touching her suit.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:31 pm

She smiled and then gasped a little bit, "Scott...I think you might be right." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Scott moved his eyes upwards, though he knew she wouldn't see it, "Whatcha mean?" he asked, wondering why she gasped.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:14 pm

She smiled down at him, "I mean I can sense her Scott, I can sense her very thoughts." She said with wonder.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Scott blinked quickly, "She... she can think? It's a she?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:25 pm

She nodded, "Of course her thoughts aren't forming completely but this means that she'll be a powerful telepath. " She said in a awed voice.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Scott sucked in his breath quickly, "My little girl is going to be a little telepath? Thank God she didn't get stuck with my abilities." He said, completely shocked at Jean's statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taste of Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of Ink   Taste of Ink Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taste of Ink
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Cyclops's Room-
Jump to: