Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Bruce nodded, finding it funny that their heroes had something in common with theirs. Not exactly but if you mixed both of theirs together you'd find similarities, "Black Widow... sounds familiar." He stated, thinking over where he heard the name from.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Steve nodded, "She was here for a time apparently, she was killed by another woman though." He said quietly and pinched his nose. Hearing the woman make light of hers and Matt's death had caused Steve to get seriously angry....something that was rare for him, it had been so bad he had wanted to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:15 pm

"I hadn't heard about that, then again knowing anything that hasn't hasn't happened recently isn't my strong point." He stated, not really knowing the going ons.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Steve frowned at that, "What do you mean?" He asked curiously as he tried to focus on something else. Did he have amnesia or something similar to it?
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 pm

"Partial amnesia. I remember somethings but not others." Bruce said, blinking plainly.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Steve frowned, "If you don't mind me asking, how did that happen exactly?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:25 pm

"Not entirely sure, but I was told that I tried to fight a rapist that unfortunately knew how to counteract me in every way. He slammed my head into a wall. That's all the information I have right now." Bruce stated, not really looking into it at all.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Steve winced as he heard that, "Well I hope you get your memory back, any chance you remember a Chloe Sullivan?" He asked with interest.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:30 pm

"Talked to her, she seemed very... wary of me. I felt like if I made a sudden movement I spook her." Bruce said, thinking of their interaction.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Steve nodded slowly, "So you don't remember the two of you being together?" He asked,knowing that it wasn't his place but asking anyway.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Bruce shook his head, "No, she said I was upset at her for something... I don't get upset." He stressed the word. Knowing he actually wasn't one to hold a grudge or even become angered for a period of time. He was calm and collected until you touched his sons, then all hell would break loose.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Steve nodded in understanding, "Well maybe she wasn't able to clear it up with you." He said eventually. On one hand he felt bad that Bruce couldn't remember Chloe....on the other hand maybe now he could ask her out or something.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:42 pm

[[ OOC: You little sneak. ]]

Bruce shrugged, "I wasn't all that comfortable being in the same room with her, I didn't get a good vibe from her." He paused in his talking for a moment keeping his mouth shut. He never really felt the need to talk unless around certain people, why was this man getting him to speak so much?
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:49 pm

[Ooc What can I say? I'm shameless XDD]
Steve rubbed his chin, "You're right about the vibe....though I don't think its hers...it feels different." He said thoughtfully. He would be a liar if he hadn't noticed the odd feeling he had sometimes whenever he was around her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:11 pm

"I know it's not her and there's nothing I can do about it either." He stated, almost priding himself on being able to fix just about everything. Chloe just did not happen to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Steve winced at his blunt words, "Yeah, I just wish she was whole again." He said, he wanted to see her smile, as corny as it sounded he bet she had an amazing smile. The little forced smiles she gave made him wonder even more about her real smile, he was sure it was pretty. He felt like doing a face palm, he barely knew her and already he was waxing poetic in his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Bruce raised an eyebrow as the statement, "Did you know her previously?
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Steve shook his head, "No...sadly, its just, there are moments where I can see glimpses of how she used to be. It makes me want to see that entire side of her, it sounds crazy I know its just...I want to help her." He said earnestly. He sounded like a love struck kid and he almost winced, "I haven't even known her that long and already I think I like her." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:34 pm

"And what is stopping you?" He asked, wondering why the man hadn't made a move on her.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Steve bit his lip, "Because she was in a relationship with you before you lost your memory, and I think she's still getting over those feelings. On top of that she was raped by some guy called Johnny and she has his kid now, she mentioned that she lost your kid before hand.....and from my understanding some guy called Thomas pretended to be you and really messed her up." He said darkly, just thinking about it made him angry all over again, "She didn't go into detail but from what I gathered, he pretty much handed her over to Johnny for him to....just yeah." He couldn't keep talking, if he did he might go back to the Brotherhood and do much worse then punch Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Bruce hadn't known that.

Wait...

His kid?

"What?" He said, completely lost. He understood what he was saying, but... at the same time he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Steve sighed, "Chloe was pregnant with your child, she lost the baby though and from my understanding Thomas is the one to blame." He said as he hung his head.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Bruce blinked quickly, turning and leaving the room without a single bye. He needed to find Chloe.

Now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n   Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with a Bat and a Cap'n
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2