Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We made a life 2 weeks ago..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

We made a life 2 weeks ago.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:10 pm

"And that," Pietro said with a flourish. "Is why I brought these." Pietro put the crackers and juice in front of her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Artemis smiled as she laughed softly, "Take such good care of me." She said as she started to eat the crackers. She then took a sip of her juice. Artemis smiled at him, "Greatest day ever..Minus the puking." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:47 pm

"I will always take care of you Baby." Pietro sat next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "And I might not be an expert on pregnancy yet, but I do know that if you throw up a lot and you have nothing in your stomach you could damage your throat with stomach acid. We don't want to risk that.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Artemis nodded as she rested her head against his shoulder as she kept eating the crackers. She looked up at him, "What do you want to do later?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:01 pm

"Whatever you want Baby. As far as I'm concerned your queen of the world. Though we should probably get you a doctors appointment for the next day or so. We want to check the results and make sure we're pregnant, sometimes these home tests are wrong. And then we can schedule more appointment make sure everything is good and find out from the doc what we need to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Artemis looked at him as she nodded, "We could do it today if you want..and make sure I am pregnant." She said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:12 pm

"Lets go now. That way we can start getting ready and we won't have to wonder." Pietro carefully pulled Artemis to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We made a life 2 weeks ago..   We made a life 2 weeks ago.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We made a life 2 weeks ago..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2