Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 am

Wally had a point, a point that he, himself, couldn't bring himself to defend. Wally had snapped, Meister was a low end criminal that he had beat once and never had to deal with again. The singer was weak, harmless even. But he managed to enrage Wally enough for there to be a snapping point, "What did he do?" He knew Wally would understand what the question meant.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:32 am

Wally felt himself shake again in rage when he thought about it all again. "He raped her, that's why she is pregnant. Then he kept saying she liked it and what not. The saddest part is that I believe him."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:39 am

Bruce took an intake of breath, Jason would've agreed that Wally had done right. Killed the lowest of scum, but Bruce and Jason could never see eye to eye... but now Bruce could take a look into Jason's world. Really.. see why he did things like that now. To protect and to make sure things like this never happened. Of course Bruce would never step so low, he couldn't. He couldn't never... Bruce shook his head, trying not to think of absent-minded thoughts.

"He deserved it." Bruce grunted out, he didn't believe the low criminal deserved death, but Dinah didn't deserve rape, didn't deserve to birth the child of a rapist. Wally didn't deserve to sit here with blood on his hands because he destroyed his entire world.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:00 am

Wally burried his face in his hands. "Nobody else seems to think he did. Dinah, his girlfriend...Even I think he didn't... Everyone would be better off if it had been me..." He let the tears come.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 am

Bruce did the only thing he could even think of doing at this situation, of course Dick would've found this extremely scandalous but he didn't care. He moved his large, muscles arms around the man. Something akin to how a father would comfort his son, "If they had not cared, would I be here?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 am

He sobbed on the older mans chest. "I-I don't know... I don't seem to know anything anymore..." It felt really nice having someone there, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:40 am

Bruce moved his hand around Wally's back, trying to calm him down. Dick, well he was the only person he really knew how to react like a human being around. These actions that he was doing were bringing out long lost feelings that he'd rather, never, think about.

It was borderline pedophilia.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 am

Wally felt himself calm down a bit after a while of sobbing. He looked up at Bruce. "So, what are you going to do now?" He asked worried of what the man would do now that he had found out about his addiction.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:51 am

"I'm going to make sure you never touch a pill. Ever. Again." The words ever and again were harsh and bold in his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Wally felt cold chils run on his skin at those words. "How are you going to do that?" He asked swallowing the lump in his throath, scared of what the man would do.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:11 pm

"Same way I got Dick out of it... cold, hard detox." Bruce said, moving his arms to pick the fallen hero up and move him to a bed.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Wally let himself be moved to the bed, too tired to fight. When Bruce placed him on the bed, it hit him what would happen. His eyes widened. "NO!!" He jumped off the bed, making his way to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Bruce grabbed his arm, pulling the man back. He strapped him in the bed, growing a bit, "We're going to do this, whether you like it or not. You have a wife and a child on the way. Whether or not it's yours doesn't make the distinction on whether or not you can care for it. You do it. Suck it up."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:00 pm

He froze slightly when he heard that, trying to focus on Dinah and the baby, finding it hard at the moment. Was it the drugs that did that? All he could focus on was his own pain. He started to trash around, trying to loosen the binds on him. "Let go.."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Bruce was thankful for the collar for once. Wally wouldn't be able to phase his way through the bindings. Bruce walked over to the door and locked it while putting a large chair in front of it, in which he sat down, "Whether you like me or not at the end of this, I do not care. You're doing this, KF."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Wally was still trashing against his binds,he could feel them cut into his wrists and ankles. "What do you care!! What do you care if I use or not!!?? It doesn't concern you!!"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:11 pm

"Because, Wally, you mean a lot to my son," To me, "and I gave your uncle a promise to protect you if anything happened."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:27 pm

He stopped trashing, needing a pause to breathe. "So I'm just a responsibility to you?! You yourself don't care huh?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Bruce kept quiet, he didn't need to play the man's game. As much as he wanted to tell the enigma how much he meant to the JLA, to him. He wasn't just another guy. He was the jokester, the comic, the immature ass they needed to not claw out each others throat on a day-to-day basis. He meant so much more than he realized... it wasn't even funny.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:42 pm

"I guess that's a 'yes' then..." Wally looked away, not liking the silence. He started to try to get his left hand free. He contemplated on using his powers. What was one shock, what damage could it do right?
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:44 pm

"I care." Bruce stated, if Wallace was on a self destructive spree, he wouldn't help him. Not now, never again after this run. "And I bound you very well. Even Dick couldn't get out of those."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Wally froze, slowly turning to look at Bruce. "Y-you do? Why?" He asked in disbelief. He stopped trying to free himself.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Bruce grunted, he wouldn't play this game. No, not as long as he needed to keep up the way he acted in front of others. He thrived in fear, as long as he was giving it. He would not destroy, no he could not destroy that persona because of a simple minding drugged addicted handsome ginger man that just wanted to be love. Bruce growled at himself for thinking the words. He moved his legs to a more formal style of sitting.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Wallys heart sank at the silence. He looked away again. He closed his eyes, letting out a sigh. He hated when Bruce would go silent on him. Made it more difficult to read him. But he supposed that that was the Batman persona. Not letting anyone close. Wally was too tired to care to pull the answers from the other man. If they mattered he would give them.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:24 pm

The silence between them was so hard and thick you'd need a jack hammer to break through it, but it didn't bother Bruce. He was making sure his will was on par with what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next