Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have seen you before.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

I have seen you before. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:26 pm

She stood up from her seat. Cracked her knucles and made her shoulders crack. "Very well try me." She said with serious face, with a hint of sadistic smile. She charged landing her fist on Canarys cheek, making her fall down. Canary got up and charged at her with rage. She caught her fist forcing it down. She kneed her to the stomach and held onto her fist as Canary topled over.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:33 pm

She bit her lip. Not trying to give superwoman the excitment of her pain. ''What is that all you got? I didn't do anything to you.'' She took a deep breath. Straighten her back. Pulling out her fist out the grip. ''I do not intend to fight. All i want is that you keep your filty hands off him.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:44 pm

She put her hand on her hips. "That sounds more like an invitation to me." She walked away from Canary. "And that was just a warm up."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:51 pm

She shook her head. ''If that was just a warm up you should practice some more.'' She stepped back wanting to sneak away. Before something pulled her back. She grabbed her head again. Don't even think about that. Give me back what is mine. Try me

A sly smile was formed on her lips. ''Maby i can help with that.'' Walking towards superwoman. ''Or maby we can practice togethere.'' Walking closer to her. So they where facing each other. The same creepy sly smile was on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:04 pm

She watched in amusement when the blondie came onto her. She looked at her noticing her sudden mood change. "What's the matter blondie? You got split personality?" She walked to the couch and sat down.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:07 pm

''No i don't...'' She leaned against the door. ''Do you.....know the black queen?'' She asked. Keeping her finger tips on her temples.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:16 pm

She smiled. "I haven't had the pleasure yet." Leaning closer to Canary almost making their noses touch. "Why don't you tell me more about her?" She said in a soft seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:48 pm

She had a sly smile on her face. ''Well let's just say that chick is a bit odd. She wanted me to join the brotherhood. While you are here so i don't know what they need me for anyway.'' Standing still as their noses almost touched. ''How about. I help you with beating Flashy?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:14 am

She leaned in closer almost making their lips touch. "That would be very helpfull." She said in almost a whisper, hovering above Canarys lips, before she locked them together. She heard someone come to the doorway, as she pulled away from the kiss smirking. "Well lookie here your boyfriend arrived." She stood up intending to leave. "I'll leave you love birds alone for a while." She was about to leave but he took her arm, she looked up at him. "The last one who did that ended up dead. What makes you think you wont end up the same." "Are you the Black Queen?" He asked her gritting his theeth. She just smirked up at him. "No my name is Superwoman. Ring any bells?" She pulled her arm away and continued out.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:21 am

He heard Wolverines bike roar as he made his way to their meeting spot. He had gone get changed to his hero costume. "The hell Wolverine!!!! You were supposed to wait for me!!!" He started runningafter him, yelling at him to stop. Suddenly he felt a familiar feeling, as he could speed again. He stopped and looked at his hands, then touched his collar. "This is great!" He said as he speeded of after Wolverine. Not knowing where he went, so he superspeeded through the whole city, before he saw his bike in front of the brotherhood mansion. He ran in looking for Canary. And Finally found her in the living room kissing the woman from before. He regocnized her as the woman who scratched Logans bike. He stood there stunned. The dark woman broke away from the kiss, mocking him. She was about to leave, before he took hold of her arm. "Are you the Black Queen?" "No my name is Superwoman. Ring any bells?" He suddenly realised where he knew her, and let go. He turned to look at Canary, not caring about Superwoman. "Are you Canary or Black Queen?" He asked hurt in his voice.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:58 am

She hadn't expected her to actually meet her lips. She was surprised. As Superwoman pulled away. A sly smile was formed on her lips again. As Superwoman walked away her eyes followed her. Seeing Flash suddenly in the hallway.
''Are you Canary or Black Queen. She grinned. ''I didn't expect you to awake so fast. But what can we say. They don't call you The Flash for nothing.'' Walking closer to him.
''Guess baby.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:32 am

He clenched his jaw. "In a way, that is good." He said angrily as he punched her to the jaw, making her lose balance.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am

She Held her jaw. Setting her left leg behind her right one to get balance. Straighting her back and neck. ''So what you are going to do now huh? Beat the shit outa me?'' She winked. ''While we can just sit back and talk about it.'' She walked closer to him. Putting her hands on his chest. Seeing as his expression didn't change.
''Fine than not.'' Holding him up. She threw him to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:57 am

He hit something but got up quickly, glaring at the woman. "I want Canary back and you are going to give her back, witch."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:01 am

''Oh am i supose to get scared now?'' She laughed at Flash. ''You'll have to kill me.'' Slissing to him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:05 am

He super speeded towards her, taking her by the neck and bringing them both through the window. He landed on top of her on the ground outside the window, pinning her hands down from her wrists and using his legs to pinn down hers. "Canary I know you can hear me. Try to fight her, please for me."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:10 am

''AArg!'' She tried to get out his grip. ''Let go off me! She can't fight me.'' She said with a sly smile.
''Besides every thing you break or hit on this body will inflict her pain. Whenever she can come back. She won't be able to do anything.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:16 am

He leaned his face closer to her. "She can take a little pain. But the question is can you?" He took a very serious expreccion on his face, when he leaned back. He started to vibrate his right hand with super speed, causing a lot of friction and heat. She cried out in pain.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:25 am

She screamed in pain. Opening her eyes widen. She lifted her upper body. Trying to breath. ''STOP! PLEASE!''
Her eyes flashed from the normal to the darker colour. As Dinah took over. She saw Flash above her. ''WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'' She yelled. Trying to get out is grip. ''WALLY LET GO!"'
She screamed as Wally didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:44 am

He bit his lip till it bled wanting to let go, but it seemed to be working. "Fight her Dinah!!! You can do it. I believe in you." He let a tear run from his eye as it was getting harder and harder for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 am

Dinah screamed even louder. ''Please wally!'' She begged. ''Please wally let go!'' She kept yelling.
Keeping her eyes wide open. As her eyes kept flashing from dark to light. ''Please...Wally..'' She cried through the pain. ''Please let go!'' As her whole body shivered.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 am

"No!!!!! Not until you come back to me Dinah!! Drive her from your mind!!!!" He clenched his jaw as he continued. He started to feel pain himself.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:14 am

Strubbeling as much as she could under his grip. Looking to her hand he was holding than back to him her eyes full of fear. As they flashed back to normal. ''Please wally..'' She breathed heavy. ''It's me wally please believe me.'' She looked into his eyes. With tears. It hurted too much.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:26 am

He couldn't continue anymore he let out a loud scream as he let go. He fell backwards holding his hand as he tried to slow his vibration down. "Is it really you Dinah? Is the witch gone?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:30 am

She took her wrist in one hand. Breathing heavy. She sat straight up. ''OFCOURSE IT IS ME YOU AAARG!!!'' She yelled in a shaking voice walking over to him. She punched him in the face with her other hand. ''I YELLED THAT TO YOU LIKE 5 TIMES ALLREADY!'' She backed away. Holding her head in two hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have seen you before.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Living Room-
Jump to: