Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return to a place you hate...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Return to a place you hate... Empty
PostSubject: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:43 pm

[Ooc, so Storm when you read this, you can jump in whenever ^^]
Kitty woke up with her head pounding, she groaned and sat up she grimaced as she remembered how Storm had rushed her. Her head felt like it would split in two and she realized some things, her hands had been tied together and she was sitting on a chair. She looked around her and froze, there on the wall nearest her were two hooks with rope looped around them, one of the pieices of rope was still intact while on the hook it had been shredded. She shuddered, she knew this place but why had she been brought here?
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:57 pm

The Black Queen smiled and glanced over at her mind-slave Storm smugly, "Why thank you ever so much for bringing her here." She said and made her way over to Shadowcat who had noticed where she was. "I'm so glad you're awake, it was getting dreadfully boring being by myself." She said with a pout. The young girl to her credit didn't say anything, she only glared at her, "I can only imagine what questions you must have." She said with a false warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Kitty glared up at her, "Yeah a few, first of all what have you done to Storm?" She demanded and hoped that her voice wasn't shaking as much as she thought it was. Her eyes landed on Storm, but she remained standing in one place with her arms folded and her gaze staring blankly at her.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:27 pm

The Black Queen looked over at Storm, and bit back a vicious smile "Why I only made sure that she wouldn't interrupt us. Of course, I did have to make her a little more....forceful then she is usually. However, I tried to get at least some other people here, but it looks like I'll have to settle with you." She said and turned back around with her cloak whispering along the floor. "The Protector's wanted to meet at least your leader, the Wolverine." She said mockingly, "But I was foiled in my attempt by that annoying Supergirl." She said and picked up a remote from a table, "Time to meet the Protector's." She said.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Kitty bit down on her lip and could taste warm metallic blood, so she wasn't dreaming that thought made her want to cry. "Wait....the Protector's are here?" She demanded, she felt a trickle of fear work its up her spine. Instead of replying the Black Queen pressed a button on the remote, utter darkness filled the room all that was left was one light hovering above Kitty. She fought the ropes that held her and her eyes widened when cloaked figures in white surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:46 pm

The Black Queen smirked and leaned back to enjoy the show, "We have heard of you Shadowcat..." The leader said, without a sound the leader pushed his hood back. Kitty gasped in horror, "Pro...Professor, you're one of them?" She demanded, The Black Queen grinned evily, Checkmate....
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Kitty must have looked at Professor Xavier for what seemed like an eternity; before she quietly asked one question that was bothering her, "Why?" Professor Xavier smiled genially down at her and she shivered, this was not the Professor she knew. "Why not? You and other hero's need to be prepared to actually do something." He said in sharp tones.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:17 am

"Pro...Professor, you're one of them?"

Storm broke from her trance the instant she heard Kitty's words and stared at the white cloaked being who resembled the man she knew for 7 years. She gaped at his presence and sharp words."C-charles?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:33 am

[Ooc, YAY!! *huggles Storm*]
Kitty looked over at Storm as she spoke, and was relieved that she had come out of her trance-like state. "Why Storm, are you surprised?" asked the Professor, in mocking tones before turning to look back at Kitty. Kitty glared back up at him, "You are not Professor Xavier." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:42 am

"Of course I am!" Storm was taken aback by the Professor's attitude. She looked over at the Black Queen. "What is going on? There is no way Professor X would do something like this! Are you brainwashing him?"
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:58 am

Selene rolled her eyes, "Sadly for you, no he isn't being brainwashed he was the one who came up with the idea to bring you all here." She said, she hoped that would be enough to quiet Storm for the moment she was surprised that all it had taken for Storm to snap out of it was seeing her precious Professor.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Ororo looked at the Professor. "This isn't like you. Please explain why yourself!" She shouted. There was pure hurt in her voice. "You brought us here to murder our enemies?! I do not understand this at all!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Kitty looked up at the Professor to see his reaction, he seemed to be struggling within himself before saying, "The Professor you once knew is dead." Kitty looked over at the Black Queen and hated seeing her smug look as he uttered these words, "The Professor I know would never have us kill others." She said
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:40 pm

The Black Queen smirked and strode over to join Professor Xavier's side, "And how do you know that kitten? From where I'm standing, it looks like your Professor has a point." She said and stroked his arm, before allowing one of the other Protector's to step forward. "What Black Queen is trying to say, is that we're just preparing you for the next evolutiuon." This time it was a young woman's voice, that was low and musical.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Kitty stared up at the hooded woman in confusion, "Evolution? What are you talking about?" She demanded. The clocked woman laughed, and it wasn't a nice laugh "Why to see who comes out on top of course, those who finish twenty rounds will be deemed worthy enough to join our ranks. There is another choice however, if you so desire you can return to your homeworld." She said.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:23 pm

"The Professor you once knew is dead."

Storm held back the tears that were coming to her face. She scowled at the Black Queen's smug look and how close she was toward this foreign yet familiar Xavier. She closed her eyes as the hooded woman talked, trying to send a psychic message to the phony Professor:
Is this really what you want? To teach our pupils that murder is the only way to advance in society? I expect this more from Magneto but not you!
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Is this really what you want? To teach our pupils that murder is the only way to advance in society? I expect this more from Magneto but not you!
The Professor jerked when Storm tried to mentally speak to him, and his eyes turned a dark purple before he responded, "What I want Storm is for you to stop prying where you really don't belong." Kitty almost jumped, his whole demeanor had changed and he was glaring at Storm. The Black Queen was conferring with one of the other Protector's, before she turned on Kitty, "Seeing as how you know who we are now, its up to both you and Storm to decide which side you're really on." She said with a cool smile.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Storm narrowed her eyes as the Professor's persona changed and was even more convinced that there was brainwashing involved. Not breaking her gaze from him, she asked, "What are our options?"
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:01 pm

The Black Queen faced Storm and smiled darkly, "Well first you can join the Brotherhood and fight on their side or you can die here where no one will ever find either of you." She said. She personally would love the second option, but if they chose to join the Brotherhood then so much the better.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Doesn't sound much like a deal. Ororo finally broke away from the Professor's dark look and turned her back on him, walking towards the Black Queen. "I'll join the Brotherhood." She held out her hand to shake Selene's.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Selene smiled in triumph as Storm approached her and her smile widened as Kitty shouted, "What? Storm you can't do this!" Selene rolled her eyes and threw Kitty a disgusted look, "I'm afraid you don't have a choice in the matter." She said and turned back to Storm, "Very well its a deal." She said and held out her hand...
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Storm remembered what happened the last time she made a deal with Selene and was prepared for her to try and use mind control on her. The instant their hands touched, Storm sent a powerful jolt of electricity through the Black Queen's body, paralyzing her temporarily. She gasped at the strong shock from the collar and searched Selene, grabbing the device she recognized the Overseer had used to control the collars.
"Kitty! Grab Charles and lets get out! NOW!" Storm shut off the collars and grabbed ahold of Kitty's hand, pulling her towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Kitty barely had time to phase out of the ropes that held her, before she grabbed Professor Xavier's hand and tried to pull him with her and Storm. "Oh I don't think, I'm going anywhere with you." Professor X said and before Storm and Kitty could react he threw them back. Kitty didn't even have time to scream as for the second time her head connected with a blunt object, she winced and slowly sat up.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Storm flew back from Professor X's telekinetic attack. "Professor do not make me do this!" She shouted out as her eyes began to turn white and thunder clapsed all around. The wind whipped hard as Storm held Kitty and they rose in flight.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Kitty's eyes widened as Storm held her and she tried not to panic she still felt disoriented, Professor Xavier just chuckled, "Believe me Storm I have been waiting a long time for this." He said. Professor Xavier flew up to eye-level only a few feet away from them, "Now to see how good you've grown." He spat before he tried another telekinetic attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to a place you hate...   Return to a place you hate... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to a place you hate...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next