Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up back in the place you hate..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Waking up back in the place you hate.. Empty
PostSubject: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:58 am

Laura stirred away, opening her eyes slowly. Though, her vision was blurry, and she felt weak. Very weak. She went to move her arm, but found she was stuck to something. Her vision wasn't blurry anymore as she looked at her arm..

Tubes in her arms..

Her eyes widened..

He-He kidnapped me? Again?

Her eyes then traveled down her arm, bruises that weren't healing..

Pain finally struck her..

She screamed, feeling the pain in her stomach..It hasn't healed..

The serum..It's not letting my body heal itself..

Her eyes stayed closed, wanting out of this nightmare. She wanted to be somewhere else. Be with Adam. The tears streamed down her face, she wasn't use to this kind of pain..Though, as she looked around, she wasn't in the exact same place..Which made her kind of happy, but not so much. Her black hair was in her face, and when she tried to move it, it pulled the tube on her skin. Making her wince, and lay her hand back down..

So...much...pain...Adam...

She moved her head fast, letting her black hair get out of her face..Her eyes stared at the ceiling, feeling herself wince as more serum was pumped into her.

---
Emma Frost walked into the room, with some other protectors. They held Laura down, which made her scream..Emma winced at that, before walking to her, "You shouldn't have said anything..You might not be able to get out of here.." She whispered to her..

"Oh, come on, Emma. Don't grow a heart towards this girl. She is nothing but a weapon, and if Shadow King heard you right now, you'd be killed. Now, give her the damn drugs. So, he can pay this girl a visit."

Emma looked at him, "How many shots again? I forgot." She smirked, getting under his skin.

"Ten, five of each shot. He wants her drugged up good.."

---
Laura wasn't fighting, just listening to their conversation. She was already paralyzed in pain. And, now she was going to be drugged up.

---
"Now, behave x23. It's time for your shots."

---
Laura winced, feeling the shots pierce her skin. They were painful, the liquid in them was painful. But, she wasn't screaming. No energy left in her. All she did was whimper, as she stared up at Emma, letting the tears fall..

---
Emma didn't pay attention to the tears. Not wanting to show how sorry she was for doing this. She gave her last shot, before walking away. She walked outside, stopping when she saw Shadow King, "She's ready."

"Yeah, she is. And, she drugged up to where the room is probably spinning. She's all yours, my lord."

---
Laura laid there, her eyes staring at the wall across from her. The tears fell down her face as she felt herself wince at more of the serum.

Adam...
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:03 pm

The Shadow King didn't even pay attention to them and stepped forward, he smirked down at x23. "This could all have been avoided if you had just listened." He said before he picked her up and carried her down the hallway to another room. "This will be your room until I have decided that you have fulfilled your punishment." He said before he dumped her onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Laura by reflex, grabbed his arm. Feeling the pain in her stomach hit her, she fell onto the bed, making a loud groan noise. Her vision was too blurry now, she looked up at him, "W-What will you do to me?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:08 pm

He glared down at her hand that was on his arm, "Lets just say that you are going to be my new project." He sneered before he wrenched his arm out of her frail grasp.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Laura looked at him, before she picked herself up. Well at least she was trying. The room was spinning and she had her hand over her stomach. She coughed, looking at the bed. She then looked at him, "Y-You..B-Bastard.." Laura managed to whimper out through the pain..

She hated him!
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:26 pm

The Shadow King just kept walking, he was met by some scientists outside. "You can continue your expierments, also make sure she doesn't bleed out." He said before he turned and left. Further down he was met by Emma Frost, "I want feedback on how she reacts to the treatment." He said brusquely before he turned and left. Emma watched him go and then followed the scientists into x23's room, "Move her onto the table." She snapped before she prepared some syringes. "We need bandages for her wounds and clean water." She added.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Laura winced, she turned on her side. Shaking her head, "Please! JUST LET ME BE!" She screamed, before shrieking loudly. Her eyes looked at the woman, her eyes widened when a scientists held her down. Her screams were even more piercing. She hated scientists, hated them. She was scared what was going to happen to her..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Emma sighed as she started thrashing, "Hold still Laura! Right now we're taking care of your wounds, trust me if we don't take care of them now they'll become infected." She said firmly as she received some bandages, she watched as one of the other scientists washed the wounds. After that was done she wrapped the wounds in bandages.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Laura cried, stopping as she yelled at her. Her eyes looked at her, "S-Stop..I-I'm sorry..T-Tell him I'm sorry...That I won't do it ag-mmm!" A hand clasped over her mouth. Making her freak out, seeing them go to the other side of the room..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Emma glared at the person who had covered Laura's mouth, "Release her." She snapped before she withdrew a syringe, "Laura, what I am about to give you are fluids." She said and hurriedly pressed the needle into her vein. "Don't worry, these fluids will help you Laura." She said as the fluids streamed into Laura's vein.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Laura felt the needle pierce her skin. But, she felt the fluid go in her. It made her body calm down, it was blood they were putting in her..

They wanted her to stay alive?

"Y-You want me to stay..a-alive?" She felt them put a tube in her arm, letting the blood go into her. Which made her dizziness go away. Her face deforming into calmness. Her breathing had calmed down, seeing the scientists go to work on something, "W-What's going to happen now?" She whimpered..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Emma patted her arm, "Of course we want you alive, you're no use to The Shadow King dead. After your body recovers, you should be able to withstand the treatments we give you without the added pain." She said.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:31 pm

"What do you mean? What treatments?" Her voice was becoming normal. The blood was working, it was helping her body recover. She felt her body relax.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Emma sighed and looked down, "The treatments the Shadow King has in mind will in summary cause certain parts of your body to shut down if you don't comply." She said shortly, to be honest the things the scientists in this world were able to create were years ahead of her own home world.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Her eyes widened, "W-WHAT!?" She started to panic again. Her body shaking even more now, "Please..Please show some mercy on me! I-I'M SORRY! DO YOU HEAR ME! I-I'M SOR-!" She screamed, feeling something slap her mentally. Taking it to where she needed to shut up now..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Emma winced as she had to mentally slap her, "If you keep yelling, he'll just find another reason to continue expiermenting on you, is that what you want?' She asked
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Laura just laid there. Not even speaking to the woman even more, "Just get it over with.." She had spoken those words without thinking. Making her body freeze..Why did she just do that!?
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Emma frowned, "Your body still needs to recover from the physical trauma that it just endured. If we start anything, your body could flatline and we can't risk that." She said as she studied some charts that were handed to her by another scientist.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Laura just laid there, not talking to the woman at all..

---
Four hours later..

Laura had fallen asleep on her bed. They had finished giving her blood four hours ago. And, she had fallen asleep due to the shock she had endured.

The scientists were waiting patiently, until it was directly four hours before they walked to Emma, "It's time." He said..

[[OOC Decided to skip some time, so we wouldn't run out of ideas! :3 ]]
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:57 pm

[Ooc, thank you]
Emma nodded and got up from her work desk, "All right, Dr. Brenner give me the results from the last examination." She said as she headed towards where Laura lay. Dr. Brenner nodded and dashed of returning a few moments later with a sheaf of papers that he handed to Emma. She studied the charts and nodded, "Ok, everything checks out now lets have her vitals checked." She said and watched as more scientists scurried off to do so. She approached Laura's side, "All right, Laura the serum that we're going to be giving you is a test run; if it works your abilities will be nullified for about twenty-four hours ok?" She said as she slid a hypodermic needle that was tipped with adamantium into her arm.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Laura opened her eyes..

"All right, Laura the serum that we're going to be giving you is a test run; if it works your abilities will be nullified for about twenty-four hours ok?"

Her eyes widened, but, they had given her a drug that kept her calm. Her eyes stared at the wall, wincing as she let out a whimper. That was probably painful for Emma to hear.

---
Thirty minutes later..

The serum was in her, and it was working.

They found that out when her healing powers weren't healing her..

Laura already knew it had worked, she had stayed, staring at the wall..The tears streaming down her face. She wasn't hurting on the outside. But, she was hurting on the inside..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Before the procedure started, Emma heard Laura whimper and winced she felt even guiltier but she had to shut out the painful cries. When it was over, Emma studied the new charts with satisfaction; "These look to be in order." She muttered and then had one of the scientists send for The Shadow King. She glanced down at Laura and bit her lip, she hated not being able to help her. "They said you needed to see me." Emma whirled around and nodded to the Shadow King. "I did, the procedure took off according to plan." She said and handed him the charts. He nodded as he studied the charts, "So she's ready for the compound?" He asked after handing the charts back to her. Emma nodded, "She is." She said shortly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Laura turned her head, hearing the familiar male's voice. She saw him standing there, talking with the woman.

"So she's ready for the compound?"

"She is."

"W-What?" She managed to speak out. Her eyes looking straight to Shadow King as he looked at her. And, when he looked at her. He would see her defeated expression, the tiredness in her eyes. And she knew he didn't care. She knew all to well. The only thing he loved seeing; was the fear in her eyes..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:42 pm

The Shadow King dismissed Laura with a look and then turned to look at Emma, "Notify me as soon as she's ready." He said and then left. Emma watched him go and then approached Laura's side, "Remember what I was telling you about earlier Laura, the compound is the solution to keeping you in line." She said as more scientists filled the room. She prepped another hypodermic needle, "Now since your healing powers are off-line we're going to have to go about this carefully." She said as another scientists handed her a vial full of purple liquid, "Now every forty-eight hours, you will need to have the compound re-injected into your body otherwise your body will start to shut down." She said as she slid the needle into Laura's vein, the compound fluid flowed into her system.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Laura's eyes closed, feeling the needle pierce her skin. It stung, she grabbed the woman's shoulder, "I-It st-stings.." She wanted to push her off, but, she knew she didn't want to die either..She just held onto the woman. Resisting the urge to scream..

When it was over; Laura let go of the woman, laying back in her regular spot. Her eyes were closed. She was tired, and her body was starting to show..

How much more of this...?

She let herself get comfortable, wanting to fall asleep right there..

The fluid was working..

[[OOC You may skip time, for however long it takes for when she is ready. :3 So, if you have the plan right in your head. You can use it! :3 -loves rping with you- Especially when Shadow King is so cruel..]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up back in the place you hate..   Waking up back in the place you hate.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up back in the place you hate..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next