Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalanche

Avalanche

Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:55 pm

After watching TV and checking out the rooms, Lance decided to take a look at the Ballroom. It was definitely a new instalment to the Brotherhood's design. "This is cool and all but what do we need a Ballroom for?!" He exclaimed, kicking at a chair and pulling out a marker to decorate the throne chair. The Black Queen would probably massacre him for this but to hell with that. He wanted to mark his territory.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Logan ran to the garage and hopped on his bike, feeling his collar turn off and his powers activate.. He didn't even bother with a helmet as he drove out of the garage.

Kara flew out of the garage behind him and they both raced to the brotherhood.

When they got there, Logan kicked down the door. He growled and sniffed the air. He was surprised by a scent he picked up and narrowed his eyes. He ran into the ballroom and grabbed Lance by the back of his collar. He pinned him to the wall, sticking two of his claws on either side of his face.

"Where's Shadowcat and Storm, Avalanche?" He growled out.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Kara flew down to the ground, running into the house, looking around. She saw Logan run off, making her follow fast, stopping when she saw Logan slam Lance into the wall. He walked to the side of Logan, glaring at Lance, waiting for a reply to happen. Though she could hear others in the house, making her turn around, keeping her guard up.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Mystique heard the sound of a motorcycle all the way from her room. She looked out the window, eyes widening at seeing Logan and Kara. Her eyes narrowed before she ran out of the room.

She heard someone being slammed into the wall in the Ballroom. She stepped into the door way, surprised to see Logan threatening Lance. "What is this?! Get the hell out of my house!!" She shouted, glaring at the two heroes.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Lance cried out when he was slammed into the wall and almost screamed like a little girl when he saw who was pinning him. "Whoa! Hey the last I saw Kitty she was inside that institute of yours! I don't know anything about the other one! Now lemme go, please?" He quivered out the last part and caught Supergirl's eye before hearing Mystique's outrage. Thank you boss lady. "Y-yeah! What she said!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Logan growled. "You expect me to believe you, punk?" He asked, pushing his fist more into Lance's chin. "Start talking or the third one is coming out through your chin."

Logan glanced over at Mystique. "Black Queen brought Kara here, there's no doubt that she took both Storm and Kitty." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Kara had turned around, glaring at Mystique, "Oh, bite me, Mystique. Where the hell is Kitty and Storm?!" She asked, walking to her, keeping her guard way up, "And don't give us the bullshit, that you don't have them!"
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Mystique rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her hips. "We don't." She stated. "If you're right Wolverine and Black Queen does have them, she hasn't brought them here. You would smell their scent if she did." She said, walking towards Logan, ignoring Kara as she past her.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:42 pm

"Uh yea. I thought you had heightened senses or something like that. Jeez." His eyes widened at the threat. "I seriously don't know anything!"

He watched the exchanged between Supergirl and Mystique and gasped when he noticed Wolverine's claws out and the collar not hurting him. We aren't being restricted anymore?! He grinned and caused the ground below Logan to dig in, surprising Wolverine enough to loosen his grasp and Lance ran from him toward Mystique. "Man, is he scary or what!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Logan growled at Lance, before the ground shook. "Damn it!" He growled, turning to where Lance ran.

"Grow a back bone, brat." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Kara got annoyed, hating how she was being ignored. She grabbed Mystique's arm, throwing her back in front of her, "I was talking to you, and I don't buy that bullshit." She got in Mystique's face, throwing Lance back to Wolverine, "Where. Are. They?" She asked, having a harsh tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Mystique glared at Kara as she took her arm out of Supergirl's hold. "I liked you better when Black Queen was controlling you." She said, as she crossed her arms. "Especially when you fought Logan. Did it hurt, knowing you were trying to kill your lover?" She asked, mockingly with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:59 pm

"Damnit!" Lance shouted as Wolverine pierced his claws into his chin. "I have a backbone! But what's more important? Killing me or finding Kitty?!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:02 pm

"As they say, kill two birds with one stone. And if I kill you I can make sure you don't ever hurt Kitty again." Logan growled.

He glanced at Kara and Mystique. He glared at Mystique for her words.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Kara's eyes widened a little, her eyes narrowing immediately as she spoke the last sentence. She suddenly grabbed Mystique's arm, slamming her into the wall with her strength. Almost breaking the wall, backing away from Mystique as she fell to the ground, "It did hurt, cause I couldn't stop it." She turned around, acting as if she was going to walk away. Though when she heard Mystique stand up still, "Oh, and one more thing." Kara said, whipping around fast as she slapped Mystique hard across the face, glaring at her, "Ever touch my fiancee again, and I promise you won't get just a slap next time." Her voice was harsh, glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Mystique groaned after hitting the wall. She glared at Kara's back as she stood up. She wasn't expecting that slap, nor the words Kara said.

She glared at her. "He's proven that he loves you. I'd just rather see you die!" She said, her voice turning into a growl. She transformed into a panther and lunged at her. She scratched Kara's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:19 pm

"As they say, kill two birds with one stone. And if I kill you I can make sure you don't ever hurt Kitty again."

Lance glared at Logan. "Can it Werewolf and let Kitty and me handle our own fights. I care too much about her to-" His words were cut off by a loud slam and wall crumbling. "Whoa damn your girl has serious overprotective issues!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Logan growled. "Like hell you care for Kit-" He said, before glancing up at the women. He looked at the two in surprise.

"You can't really blame her," He said, not looking at him. "Mystique turned into her to seduce me..." He said, before hearing Mystique growl.

Logan pushed Lance to the floor as he ran towards Mystique just as she scratched Kara's cheek. He pushed his body against her, sending her across the ballroom floor.

He turned back to Kara, hearing her growl in frustration after looking at the blood on her hands from when she touched her cheek.

"You bitch-!" Kara shouted, starting to run towards Mystique, ready to kill her. Logan grabbed Kara by the waist and held her to him.

"LET ME GO! THE BITCH IS GONNA PAY!!!!" She shouted, struggling in his arms, but not trying to hurt him.

Logan held on. "Look, Storm and Kitty ain't here! I would have caught their scent by now! We have more important things to do then get in damn catfights!!" He growled, doing his best to hold on to her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Kara struggled hard, trying to get out of his grip.

"Look, Storm and Kitty ain't here! I would have caught their scent by now! We have more important things to do then get in damn catfights!!"

Kara stopped, glaring at Mystique, before she turned around, trying to get herself to calm down. Touching her cheek as she saw more blood was still coming down, she wasn't pleased. She growled in a way, "Where could they be?" She asked, making it clear she was trying her best to ignore Mystique.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Mystique rolled and slide on the ground when Logan knocked her to the side. When she finally stopped sliding, she raised her head and shook it, groaning a little.

She stood up and growled at them. "We don't know, so get the hell out of here!" She growled, showing her fangs.

Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Lance got up immediately when he was pushed aside and caused a quake to make the ground move rapidly. "We don't know, so get the hell out of here!" On cue, Avalanche used his control of the flooring to shove Wolverine and Supergirl out the Ballroom window. "Tata Losers!"

Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Logan cursed when he felt the ground lift them up. He winced when they crashed through the windows.

Kara stood up, her hands in fists at her sides. She took to the air, but was pulled down by Logan, who threw her over his shoulder.

"LOGAN!"

"No time, fly girl. I'm picking up on Kitty and Storm's scents." He stated, running to his bike.

As he got on his bike, he could hear Mystique yelling at Lance:

"HOW DARE YOU THROW THEM THROUGH MY WINDOWS!!! AND YOU RUINED THE BALLROOM!! DAMN IT, AVALANCHE, YOU'RE PAYING EVERY LAST CENT TO GET THIS PLACE BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!!?!"

Logan smirked as he drove off.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:31 am

Lance grumbled at Mystique's bellow. "Jeez, boss lady, I got them out, didn't I? Where's the gratitude, woman?" He mocked her as he turned and left the Ballroom. Man, all I wanted to do was marked the place up a bit. Not destroy it and besides, its not all my fault...
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:10 am

OOC: I just wonder what mystique is gonna say when she sees the livingroom window >.> *cough* it wasn't me *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!   Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Visit AND A CATFIGHT?! Yeeeeaaaahh!
Page 1 of 1