Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two love birds on the pool

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Two love birds on the pool Empty
PostSubject: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:30 am

He went to his room and switched to his swimming wear. He was wearing red swimming trunks and a towel around his neck. He put some flipflops on his feet, and went to the pool. He was the first one there, so he just walked to the edge of the pool and took his flipflops off and dipped hi feet in the water as he sat on the edge of the pool.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:49 am

She walked to the pool Seeing Flash was allready there. A slight grin on her face. Pulling the towel off his neck and pushing him in the pool. She smiled. ''Hi my love.'' She said. Laying down the towels.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:54 am

He was surprised when he was pushed to the pool. He swam to the surface and gasped for air. He wiped his face and looke up and saw Canary. ''Hi my love.'' He grinned, and splashed some water at her. "Meanie."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:57 am

She laughed. ''What i thought you would have noticed me earlier.'' Smiling at him.
She took of her top. Wiping her hair. Throwing the top besides the towels. She took of her shorts.
Walking over to the edge of the pool standing before Flash.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 pm

He smiled up at her as he swam to the edge of the pool and leaned his elbows on it. "I was thinking of you, so sorry if I was distracted." He said teasingly. He watched her strip down to her swim wear. "You coming or what?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:07 pm

She smiled. ''No i'm going to stay here for a while and watch you think about me.'' She said with a sly smile. Kneeling down to kiss him. She took some steps away from Flash so she could jump into the pool without hurting him.
She ran towards the pool. Jumping in it. Underwater she swam towards Flash. Kissing his stomach while slowly comming up. As she was above the water she kissed his lips. Holding on to him with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:25 pm

He watched, turning around, as she dived into the pool. Suddenly feeling a pair of lips on his stomach, they made him shiver. He kissed her back when she reached his lips. He wiped some wet hairs out of her face as he was kissing her. "Mhmm... I was just thinking about kissing you." He said dreamily as he pulled away from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:32 pm

She smiled. ''Well than i am a mind reader asswel.'' Kissing him once more Letting go of him. She smiled at him. Swimming away from him. She took a breath Going underwater. She swam to his feet. Pulling him underwater aswell. She wrapped her arms arround him. Kissing him underwater.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:41 pm

This time he got some air into his lungs before she pulled him underwater. He smiled at her, when he saw her undrewater. He closed his eyes when she pulled him into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around her. When he felt his lungs screaming for oxygen he brought them both up. He took some air before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:52 pm

She grinned as he brought them up. She took a breath. Kissing him back. She pulled away. ''Are you a good swimmer?'' She asked swimming backwards. Smiling at him. She swam from side to side seeing his eyes follow hers.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 pm

He watched her swim. "Well I can swim, if that counts as good." He said, before he slided on the water and started to do breast strokes. When he reached the other end he dived and did a flip underwater so he could use his feet to kick off into a slide as he swam to the other end. When he reached it he waited for her in there. "So you can judge. Am I a good swimmer?" He asked raising his eyebrows playfully.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:13 pm

She smiled watching him swim. ''Yes that seems good enough.'' Swimming towards him. Taking a deep breath She pushed him down. As they were underwater she moved arround him. Swimming circles arround him. She swam towards the bottom of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:20 pm

He took a deep breath when she pulled him underwater. He watched her swim around him and when she swam to the bottom, he swam after her. Catching her by her left ankle he started tickling the bottom of her feet. Watching her laugh, underwater and as she run out of air he followed her to the surface, grinnin widely.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:25 pm

She ran out of breath once he tickled her. Comming up at the surface she gasped for air. Once he came back up she splashed water in his face. ''Don't doOo That again!'' She coughed while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:30 pm

He laughed shielding himself from the splash. He started splashing water on her, laughing while he did so.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:34 pm

She laughed. Getting one splash in her face. She dived away from the other splashes .
she swam behind him. Tickeling his sides. Before she come up again once he turned arround she splashed into his face. ''HAH GOTCHA!'' She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:39 pm

He laughed when she tickeled him. He turned around and was greeted by a splash of water on his face. He laughed as he splashed water back to her. "So you did." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:48 pm

As the water hit her face. She laughed. ''That is not fair you already hit me more times than i did.'' Coughing up some water.
She turned her back to him Hiding her face. ''STOP!''

Last edited by BlackCanary on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:52 pm

He stopped splashing her, and lookead at her conserned. "You okay?" He swam closer to her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:55 pm

She remained hiding her face. Waiting for him to come some closer. She coughed.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:58 pm

He swam closer and put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, I was just playing around." He took his hand from her shoulder needing it to stay afloat. "You okay?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:02 pm

She felt his warm touch on her shoulder. Her thoughts crossed Green Arrow again. Would he miss her? Would he ne looking for her? What would he say when she came back. Dinah turned arround. Hugging Wally before she let go and swam towards the edge of the pool. holding on to the edge as she starred straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:12 pm

He hugged her a bit stunned of her reaction. "What's wrong?" He asked her when she let go and swam to the edge. He swam next to her, trying to see her face.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:36 pm

She avoided eye contact. ''I'm sorry..'' She wispered. Biting her lip. Avoiding the tears that started in her eyes. She wouldn't cry. Not for him. Not before Wally.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:38 pm

He felt really bad now. "Sorry I was really just playing around I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway." He caressed her back comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Two love birds on the pool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two love birds on the pool
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Pool-
Jump to: