Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the mansion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Deadpool

Into the mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the mansion   Into the mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:09 pm

"Ok, first of all it's Wolverine... Not a wolf. Those are two VERY DIFFERENT animals. Go Wikipedia it. Second, you stay out of this lightening bolt guy. BUT! He makes a very good point. I would rather not have those claws in me, they hurt. Can't we just talk it out.?!
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Into the mansion   Into the mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Logan growled at Kitty. "You brought a BAD GUY into the mansion! Next time, Kitty, you're not going to get anyone alone." He growled, before turning back to Deadpool.

"Oh, you're getting those claws in you all right." He said, before Cebreo's alarm went off. "Speed, take care of that, would ya? Kara, you and me need to teach him," He said, shaking Deadpool. "a lesson in the Danger Room." He stated, before dragging Deadpool by the back of his costume towards the Danger Room.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the mansion   Into the mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Kara narrowed her eyes even more, smirking as Logan spoke to her. She nodded, following them to the Danger Room.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Into the mansion   Into the mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:17 pm

He straightened up, starting to walk away. Before he left them completely he turned around. " He better be alive when I come back, but otherwise have fun you two. See ya." He said waiwing at them before heading to the Bayville stadium.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Into the mansion   Into the mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Kitty's eyes widened at the rebuke and she glared at him, "Fine professor." She spat and stormed off. She wished that she could help Deadpool, but her collar restricted her power. She could feel tears start to fall again and she wiped them away and stared down at the collar. Maybe she could help...
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Into the mansion   Into the mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:21 pm

"What? Danger room? That sounds dangerous! I don't like being dragged. You're wrinkling my uniform! Get off of mmmmmeeeeeee!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the mansion   Into the mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the mansion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2