Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You can't love someone new..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

You can't love someone new.. Empty
PostSubject: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Shayera walked out to the garden, her red hair flowing through the wind. Her green eyes looked at the sky, looking down as she remembered the kiss and the words she spoke to Clark.

Why did I say that? I don't need another heartbreak, I just don't. The hell are you doing to yourself, Shayera.

She sighed, sitting on the grass, moving one of her wings to sit on her lap, running her fingers through her feathers..
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Wally walked to the garden, he wanted to have some alone time. When he got there he saw Shayera there. He was about to turn away when he felt like something was bothering her. He walked behind her and tapped her shoulder. "Penny for your thoughts." He said before sitting next to her on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Shayera jumped slightly, looking up as she saw Wally, "Hey." She said, trying to smile, though, it was clear she couldn't make herself smile. She looked down back to her feathers, "What's up?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:02 pm

He shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing new." He said wawing his injured hand. "But I'm more interested in what's up with you. Is everything allright?" He tilted his head slightly so he could see her face.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Shayera looked down, "Superman and I kissed, and we told each other we love each other..But, I'm not sure if I really want to love him, or anyone in fact. The last time I loved, the man threw it away.." She said, her red hair falling in her face as she looked further into her feathers.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:29 pm

He smiled fondly, remembering how he and Canary got together. "GL can be a big meanie, but he is soft and mushy inside, so if he hurt you he just did that to protect himself." He said softly as he put his arm around her shoulder. "Don't stop loving because of him." He nudged her wanting to see her smile.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Shayera looked at Flash, her eyes soften as she looked away, "But, what if..What if something happens with us..What could I do then? I don't want to be in the same situation I am now, ever again.."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:35 pm

He listened to her intently, before he put his fist to his lips and gave it a thought. He sighed softly. "Think of it this way. You do not hesitate in battle, so why do you hesitate in love? You can get hurt in doing both."
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Shayera looked up at Wally, her eyes wide, hearing such logic in his words. Though she looked away, "I'm scared..Okay? I'm just scared to love again.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:51 pm

He smiled encouragingly. "I'm sure Clarke wont stomp on your heart. But if he will I'm going to be very angry with him." He made a little punch with his injured hand. "Though hopefully when this is healed. Then I could do some damage." He grinned at her sheepishly. "And for what it's worth, if I ever see GL again. I'm going to punch him."
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Shayera wings moved a little bit, smiling at him as she nodded her head. She looked away, "Do you think..It's worth it? For me to fall again?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:00 pm

He smiled at her warmly. "I think you and Superman would be good together, so yes." He turned her head with his injured hand, so he could look into her eyes. He gave her a honest look. "I know he will treat you like a flower." He smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Shayera looked at him, smiling at him, "Thank you, Wally." She hugged him softly, pulling away as she stretched out her wings, falling to the ground. Her thoughts wandering through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:11 pm

He remained sitting, afraid he couldn't get up easily if he laid down. He looked at the flowerbeds. Seeing one flower towering over others, a bright yellow one. Strong in it's lonelines. "Who do you think she will choose?" He asked her with a soft voice, turning his eyes to the grass.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:18 pm

"Who do you think she will choose?"

Shayera turned her head, looking straight at the bright yellow flower. She then looked at Flash, knowing who he was talking about, "The one who cherishes her the most, and picks her." She said, walking gently to the flower, "The one that picks her out of all of the other pretty flowers. The one who adores her the most, and for being herself." Shayera stated, smiling softly at Flash.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:31 pm

He smiled softly up to Shayera. "Thanks." He sighed deeply. "But I still feel uneasy. I mean nice guys finish last. Or so they say." He warapped his arms around his knees, looking at the flower again.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Shayera looked at him, "Flash, you will be the one to finish first. I can tell you treat her nice, and, I never saw Arrow ever treat her..The way you do." She said, nodding to him as she stood up, "I'm going to take a nap." She said, waving to him goodbye, walking back into the mansion. Shayera walked to her room, laying on her bed, drifting into a nap.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:58 pm

He watched her go, wawing at her when she did. He laid down on the grass, giving a heartfull sigh. He closed his eyes and opened them again looking at the sky. He then suddenly realised something, and slapped his forehead. "How do I get up?" He groaned and rolled to his healthy hand side and tried to use his hand to help him in a kneeling position. He then used his healthy hand as he pushed himself to a standing position. He looked around to see that he was still alone. "Phew... good that no one saw that. So uncool."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:13 pm

(OOC: "so uncool!" Cuuutiiiiieee xD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't love someone new..   You can't love someone new.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can't love someone new..
Page 1 of 1