Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone ready to go party?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Everyone ready to go party?! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone ready to go party?!   Everyone ready to go party?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:33 am

[[OOC Just a topic for people to meet up, and then go out and party! >:3!]]

Kara turned her head at the right time, stopping when she saw how Logan looked. She smiled up at him, "Don't you look handsome." She said, getting up as she walked to him. Her face suddenly showed passion, wrapping her arms around his waist, "I love you, and I'm the most luckiest girl..To have you in my life..And as my fiancee, I love you with all my heart, Logan."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Everyone ready to go party?!   Everyone ready to go party?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:43 am

Logan kissed her forehead. "I love you too, Kara... Save the vows for the wedding." He said, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Everyone ready to go party?!   Everyone ready to go party?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:54 am

He walked in to the dining room. seeing Kara and Logan already there. He wawed to them. "Hi guys! And Logan congratulations." He winkedat him. "Don't you let go of that girl." He took a seat next to them, smiling wide.

-------------------------

Music Meister arrived to the mansion early, and decided to go inside. He walked into the dining room seeing peole there. "Hello there." He extended his hand to Logan. "Music Meister, nice to meet you mr?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Everyone ready to go party?!   Everyone ready to go party?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:01 am

Logan smirked at Flash. "Don't plan on it and thanks." He said, giving Flash a nod.

He looked up when a man he didn't recognized came in and offered him his hand. He raised an eyebrow at him, suspicious. "Wolverine." He stated, ignoring Music Meister's hand.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Everyone ready to go party?!   Everyone ready to go party?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:04 am

Kara smiled, laughing softly as Flash walked in and talked to Logan. She looked up at Logan, smiling at him as he responded. She then turned to see Meister, "Hey Music Meister! So, you are coming to the party. That's great!" Kara smiled, looking at Logan when she saw him giving him a suspicious look. Though she looked at Flash, "I wonder when Canary and Kitty will be done getting ready."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Everyone ready to go party?!   Everyone ready to go party?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:09 am

Meister smiled at Kara. "Canary invited me to come too. I hope you guys won't mind." He looked at Wolverine and took his hand back. "Nice to meet you Wolverine."

------------------------------

Flash looked up and saw Meister. He nodded his hello to him. When he said Canary invited him to come, he felt a twinge of jealosy. "She did?" He asked quietly, looking elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Everyone ready to go party?!   Everyone ready to go party?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:38 am

"Yeah, sure." Logan said, his suspicions not leaving him. He glanced over at Flash and noticed the jealousy in his voice.

Damn... what I miss while working on my room? He thought, before looking back down at Kara. "Where're we going anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Everyone ready to go party?!   Everyone ready to go party?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:45 am

Kara looked up at Logan, "I think we all are going to a dance club, with a bar?" She asked, looking at Flash. When she saw him nod she nodded, "Yeah." She said, smiling as she was getting excited. She heard the radio was on a little. Making her walk to it, turning it a little higher. She was excited and she had the urge to dance. Though she wasn't dancing, she was waiting for when it was time to be in the club..

When she saw Logan look at her, she smirked, Your not going to see me dance just yet.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Everyone ready to go party?!   Everyone ready to go party?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:53 am

Wally watched as Kara turned up the music. He started to move his body a little to the music. Smiling. He turned his attention to the doorway where Canary and Kitty had appeared. "Hi girls lets go." He said sa he walked to them and wrapped his arms around the shoulders of the two girls. He walked with them to the car.

---------------------

Meister started humming the tune and tapping the beat with his foot. When the girls came he followed the others.

OOC: We wanted to move on...so just post if you want to in this topic ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Everyone ready to go party?!   Everyone ready to go party?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Kitty hurried to her room to change and studied her wardrobe, she wanted to look her best she smiled as she pulled out a dress. The dress was a grecian drape tube pink mini dress, and even better it was sleeveless (http://1015store.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/440x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/2/0/2011_10_13_5635.jpg her dress ^^). She headed to the mirror and held it up to look at herself, "Hmm, maybe I could throw something over it." She muttered, as she had a feeling that Mr. Logan might throw a fit when he saw what she was wearing.
She rummaged in her wardrobe again and pulled out a black short-sleeved lace bolero jacket (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rA6J9QHscNs/TFYk7eVpipI/AAAAAAAACAE/6WkL8okJtzk/s1600/il_430xN_161564306.jpg) She grinned and put that down on her bed with the dress and nodded, before hastily changing. The dress made her feel...well sexy and she couldn't stop the big grin that spread across her face. She decided to let her hair out of its ponytail and then had it loose curls, she smiled and started to apply her makeup.
After finishing with her makeup she pulled out a pair of black heels with pink bows and pulled them on, after running back to the mirror she nodded in satisfaction. She looked at least twenty-one now and she giggled, she wished Lance could see her now.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone ready to go party?!   Everyone ready to go party?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone ready to go party?!
Page 1 of 1