Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorting out some missing pieces

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Sorting out some missing pieces Empty
PostSubject: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:43 am

He left Laura to sleep. Closing the door quietly he couldn't take two steps before he ran into Superwoman. "Hi Meister. I hear you have been naughty." She took him by the front of his coat and dragged him to the basement. She tossed him to the ground. He groaned when he hit the floor, and slowly got up. "What do you want Superwoman?" He asked her dusting off his clothes. She took a chair and sat on it backwards, she looked at him like a prey. "I want information. Like what are you doing with Laura. And what has a certain little blonde birdie been doing here." He was surprised she knew about that. "Well Laura and I are getting close. But what's it to you might I ask?" He glared at her. "And don't worry Canary won't be coming here anymore." She leaned forward on the chair, leaning her chin on the backrest. "I'm not interested on you and X23 that much. You can fool around with her as much as you want but I am more interested about you and Birdie." She cracked her knuckles. Meister gulped. "She hasn't been here to get any information, if that's what you mean." Superwoman stood up and walked to him. "I didn't ask that." She said as she punched him hard to the face. He fell to the ground. She knelt over him, taking hold of his coat. "Tell me what she has been doing here, or I'll go straight to her. And if she is not telling, well I'll just make her watch when I beat her boyfriend to a bloody pulp. That should make her talk." She said smirking evily. Meister was terrified, she couldn't find out about everything. "Fine. She came here first to claim her stolen stuff back, which I couldn't give to her then. But when I could I took it to her and we became friends. I went to the bar with the heroes one night. And then the next morning I went to see her and did something stupid, so we are no longer friends. So just leave it." Superwoman was shocked at how easily he caved. "What stuf???" She then had a sudden face of horror when she remembered. "The ring??!! You FUCKER!!! You just had to be so weak. And all that for a dumb blonde." She punched him again, and rose up and started kicking him in the stomach. "Tell me what did you do to her then, to get her mad at you?" She asked lifting his head up from his hair. "I..... raped.... her....." He said feeling the pain in his stomach. She looked at him in surprise, and then smirked wickedly. She smashed his head to the floor. "Well I guess there is hope for you after all." She said before she headed to the stairs. "And don't betray your own team again. GOT IT??!!" SHe left. He tried to get up but found it hard. He managed to roll onto his back, before he became unconcious.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 am

Laura didn't know where Adam was, and, she was a little bit worried. She looked everywhere, but, the basement. She walked down to the basement, "Maybe he is in here?" Laura asked herself, before she suddenly saw him on the ground, "A-Adam?!" She yelled, running to him as she saw him wake up a little. She helped him sit up, slowly. Her eyes looked at his wounds, "W-What happened?"

Last edited by x23 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:15 am

He felt someonenear him, asking what happened. He tried to focus on the person, but found it diffcult. He closed his eyes again. "Adam!!" He heard someone repeat his name. Only one person here knew it. "Laura?" He said weakly, opening his eyes, trying to focus on her face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:18 am

Laura looked at him, sighing of relief when he said her name. She hugged him, before letting him lay on her, trying to help him wake up, "Yeah, It's Laura. Your safe now, w-what happened?" She asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:22 am

He felt happy when she hugged him, though it hurt. He winced in pain, but tried not to make a sound. He raised one hand to his face. "mmmm... Superwoman wanted to know what I've been upto. I had this bright idea to try to lie to her." He said laughing a bit, but it hurt his stomach, so he stopped.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:27 am

She felt his body winced, "Sorry." She said, before she listened to him speak. Her eyes seemed to soften, "Why are all of these people attacking each other. We are teammates, god, I swear you and me act the most civilized."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 am

Superwoman had left him there for hours. She felt somewhat anxious and decided to check if he was still in there. She quietly opened the door to the basement, and softly walked down the stairs. "Why are all of these people attacking each other. We are teammates, god, I swear you and me act the most civilized." Her eyes narrowed when she regocnised the voice. She didn't like being called uncivilized. She leaned on the bannister and glared at the girl. "I did not atack him, I questioned him. It was his choice to try to lie to me." She said with a pissed off face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:41 am

"You could have just yelled at him. Not, beat him to almost a bloody pulp." Her eyes narrowed, giving her, her own cruel glare, "I don't even know, why you would care about secrets he has." She didn't care if she was pissing Amanda off, she wasn't scared of her, "I'm not scared of you, you should know this by now Amanda."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:53 am

She lazily tilted her head to the side. "I know you aren't afraid of me. Which is a nice change of pace." She nodded her head towards the redhaired man, who was grabbing Lauras hand trying to stop her from atacking Superwoman. She could smell his fear. "I gave him a choice, it's not my fault I had to beat him a little. And I care because he has been getting visits from Canary, and has visited her aswell. I don't like that." She smirked and leaned forward. "Did he tell you he stole back the ring we took from Canary, and handed it over to her... just like that." She said snapping her fingers in that pause moment.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:57 am

"I gave him a choice, it's not my fault I had to beat him a little. And I care because he has been getting visits from Canary, and has visited her aswell. I don't like that."

Her eyes widened a bit, before they narrowed a bit.

"Did he tell you he stole back the ring we took from Canary, and handed it over to her... just like that."

Laura's eyes widened, before she saw Adam look up at her from the corner of her eye..He looked shocked, and a little mad. Her eyes stayed on Superwoman, acting like she didn't see him looking at her, "No, no he didn't..He didn't tell me any of that." She said, wondering how far did Adam really care for Canary..

The girl who Laura practically hated..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:08 am

She was amused, seeing Meister try to get Lauras attention. He tried to glare at Superwoman to make her stop, but it only fueled her more. "Oh yes. he did. He even mentioned to me that he went out to party with the heroes." She smirked at the girl, with a cat like grin, seeing she was getting under her skin. "I wonder what the birdie offered to him for that ring."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:13 am

Laura's eyes widened, seeing Adam get on his knees himself, trying to get her attention. Amanda's words were digging under her..

Why are her words stinging?

"I wonder what the birdie offered to him for that ring."

Those words made her wince, feeling Adam touch her shoulder. She winced, moving her shoulder from him, not letting her eyes wander from Amanda..She wasn't going to break, "I didn't know any of that." Laura spoke so calmly, which only Adam would know she was faking, not Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:22 am

She wouldn't have gotten this far under her skin if it wasn't for Music Meister, he seemed to know what the girl was thinking. "Men, can't live with them, can't live without them. Am I right?" She asked mocking her. Meister stood up shakily. "Stop it now Superwoman! She doesn't need to hear anymore." Her eyes started sparkling. "So there is more?! Do tell."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:24 am

Laura stood there, not breaking her gaze at Amanda. Letting Meister yell, though she winced, trying not to look at him. She took a deep breath, making herself stay calm.

What else haven't you told me..?

Seems you like Canary more..

Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:32 am

Meister just glared at her, and she enjoyed his hatred. "See boy this is what you get for messing with me. I think I'll leave you two to talk. Ciao!" She said as she hurried up the stairs closing the door behind her and pushing the dresser infront of the door. She left laughing.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 am

Laura watched her leave, making her stand up. Still having her mask on her face, showing no emotions. She started to walk towards the door, running up the stairs. Stopping when she felt the door was being blocked.. Laura backed up, knowing she would get shots if she used her strength..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:45 am

He held his stomach, and followed her up the stairs. He tried to talk, but it hurt if he spoke too loudly. "Laura, please listen to me." He supported himself on the bannister.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:54 am

Laura turned around, seeing him right behind her. She was trying hard not to break her mask she had put on, "I-I-!" She shook her head, "I'm fine, really."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:57 am

He winced when he took steps up the stairs. "Don't lie to me, please." He stopped two steps below her, he hurt too much to continue. "I didn't want to keep secrets from you."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:59 am

Laura looked at him, her eyes breaking the mask, letting them tremble before her whole body did.

How..Can he see through it so well..

She winced, seeing him wince, "Stop moving, your going to hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:02 am

He tried to smile to her reassuringly. "Never mind me, I'll live. My abs just hurt." He said wincing again. He took support and sat down on the stairs. "If you want I can tell you everything."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:06 am

Laura watched him sit down, "It's none of my business, plus, I.." She sighed, "I don't want to hear anything about her." She said, putting one hand on her left arm..

Cause, I might loose you to her...
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:14 am

He looked at her, saddly. "Don't you want to know where you stand?" He asked surprised. "I won't mind sharing."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:23 am

Laura looked at him, "I do want to know that.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:31 am

He patted the spot on the stair next to him. "It started when I pulled my first caper. I fell in love with her voice. I guess it grew into obsession." He turned to look at her, seeing if he should continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out some missing pieces   Sorting out some missing pieces Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorting out some missing pieces
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next