Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date for two <3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

A date for two <3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:31 pm

"Here you are, someone will be here shortly to serve you. I hope you have a pleasant evening."

Kara couldn't help but to laugh, "We can't go anywhere without being noticed, huh?" She laughed before she looked down at the menu.

The waitress was brushing her hair, hoping she would get Logan's attention.

"Good luck!" one of the waitresses said.

Samantha smiled, giggling softly as she walked out to the two, "Hi, thank you for choosing us today. I'm your waitress, Samantha . Have you two picked what you two wanted to drink?" She tried to hold back a giggle as she stared at Logan.

Kara saw the girl looking at Logan. Though, she wasn't worried..After all, she is married to him.

No girl could make her jealous.

"I'd like a coke." Kara said, smiling at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Logan rolled his eyes. "I miss the days when we weren't known; I got more peace then." He said, before looking down at the menu.

He barely glanced up when the waitress arrived. "I'll have an iced tea." He said, after Kara ordered her coke.

"All right, can I interest you in our specials?" The waitress said, bending down to look at the menu Logan was holding, trying to show off her cleavage. "we have the chicken breasts marinated in lemon juice..."

Logan scooted over in the booth a bit to get away from the woman. "Uh, no thanks, give us a few minutes on what we want, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Kara nodded, "Agreed." She looked at the waitress, giving her a little look when she saw her show off her cleavage..

You don't have much of a cleavage woman. She thought..

Samantha frowned, walking off to get the drinks..

Kara watched the woman walk off before she looked at the menu again. She felt Logan's gaze on her, "What?" She asked, laughing a little.

Last edited by Supergirl on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Logan smirked at her. "That's not a very nice thought, Kara." He said, in a teasing tone. He slid out of the booth and stood up before moving over beside her.

"I like this seat better," he said, as he put his arm around her. "Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Kara smirked before she shrugged, "I'm just stating the truth." She laughed, watching him move next to her. Her head laid on his shoulder, "I love this seat."

Samantha walked back with the drinks, trying not to frown when she saw he moved..

Damn it. Samantha thought, before she placed the drinks in front of the.

Kara smiled at her, "Lasagna please." She smiled at the girl.

Samantha gave Kara a dirty look..

Bitch.. Samantha thought..

Kara recognized the stare, "Please?" She said, killing the girl with kindness.

Samantha looked at Logan.

"Steak, Medium Rare." Logan said, still not paying attention, just staring at Kara.

Samantha smiled before she walked off to John, pushing the order to him, "Here. You have them."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 am

John looked at Samantha in surprise. "Um, okay then..." He said, shrugging at some of the other waiters.

After awhile, Logan stood up. "I'll be back." He said, earning a nod from Kara. He headed to the restroom.

Just as he left, the food arrived, with John bringing it. The waiter looked up to see Kara from the Heroes vs. Villains.

His eyes widened. "Um.. h-hi," he coughed, after his voice cracked. "Hello, I'm John, um, Samantha had to leave early, so I'll be taking care of you for the rest of the evening." He said, setting the food down in front of Kara.

"Sooo, you know.. you look reeeeally good in your Supergirl outfit, but I don't get why you're called Supergirl, it should be Superwoman." He said, smirking a little, as he placed on hand on the back of the seat and the other on the table.

Logan came back from the restroom and tapped the waiter on the shoulder. "Hey, you're blocking the seat, bub."

John jumped and turned around quickly. He paled when he saw Logan. "U-um... sorry, right, um, i-is there anything else you'll be needing?? Eh-hehe..." He said, moving out of the way as Logan sat back down.

"We'll call you if we need anything." Logan said, wrapping his arm around Kara once more.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:06 am

Kara smiled as she nodded at John when he told her how he was their new waiter.

"Sooo, you know.. you look reeeeally good in your Supergirl outfit, but I don't get why you're called Supergirl, it should be Superwoman."

Kara smiled at him, before she put her hand up, showing the ring on her finger, "Thanks for the compliment though." She smiled, laughing softly at Logan when he called the boy bub. She had to hold in a laughter when she saw how nervous the man got. Kara watched him walk off as he bowed to them, she started to eat, "Nice, Wolf." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:16 am

Logan cut his steak. "hey, he was blocking it, not my fault if he's jumpy." He said, with hint of a smirk.

As they ate, John would come back periodically to check on them and refill their drinks.

"So," Logan said, after finishing his steak. "What would you like to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:23 am

Kara gave him a look before she smirked back at him. She ate her lasagna, nodding a thank you a John refilled the glasses. She looked at Logan, "I don't know.." Her eyes then looked at the time, which made her yawn, "I I'm ready for bed. You?" Kara asked, leaning her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:27 am

"Hmm," he said, wrapping his arm around her. "Sleeping sounds good." He said, giving her a kiss on her head.

"Hopefully Kitty and Wade haven't done anything stupid or destructive." He said, raising his hand to call John back to them.

"Yes, sir?"

"We're ready for the check." Logan said, ready to leave.

"So, I can't interest you two in desert then?" John asked, only because he was required to.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:34 am

Kara looked up at him, before she looked at John, "No, we are fine." She said as she smiled at him. She watched him bow at them before he walked off. John came back with the check, giving it to Logan. Kara watched him pay before they got up. Her arm wrapped around his, smiling up at her husband, "Thank you." She leaned in, giving him a kiss on the lips, "I love you, Wolf." She whispered as she pulled away, walking with him out of the restaurant to his bike. Kara put on her helmet before she got on the bike with Logan. She smiled at him as they headed for the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 am

"I love you too, fly girl." Logan said, smiling softly as he followed.

He got on the bike and put his helmet on and drove off to the mansion.

He pulled into the garage and turned off his bike. "I feel like a kid doing this sleep over thing." He said, getting off his bike and taking off his helmet.

"Well, we did used to live here, Wolf." Kara said, tapping his nose, before taking his hand in hers.

"Yeah, yeah." He said, walking out of the garage with her.

He turned off the light of the garage then they headed up to their room. He took off his shirt and pants, while Kara cleaned up in the bathroom, before joining him in one of his t-shirts.

Logan smirked. "That shirt looks familiar... I think it used to be mine." He said, as she got in bed with him.

"Mm, yeah, but it looks better on me." She said, with a wink as she snuggled up to him.

"Heh, you got that right." Logan said, wrapping his arms around her. "I love you." He said, kissing her.

"I love you too." Kara said, smiling during the kiss. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." He said. After awhile, they both drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date for two <3   A date for two <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date for two <3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2